Who will win the Circuit Court Clerk Race?

Created by Independent on Mar 27, 2010

294 votes

Click on an option to vote

Judy Brown Hines

Lisa P Niles

anonymous

Lebanon, TN

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Judy has more talent and experience in her pinky finger than Lisa Niles. Give me a break. Not even close. Wake up and vote out all the incumbents. The power structure in this County needs to be stopped and there has never been a bigger set up incumbent than Niles, unless you include the king of the set ups, >>> Mr. Johnson.
voter

Lebanon, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2010
Is Judy a mad ex-employee who is try to get even with Lisa?
Lilly Pad

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Judy has more talent and experience in her pinky finger than Lisa Niles. Give me a break. Not even close. Wake up and vote out all the incumbents. The power structure in this County needs to be stopped and there has never been a bigger set up incumbent than Niles, unless you include the king of the set ups, >>> Mr. Johnson.
Do you mean the DA Johnson? If Lisa is in on that bunch of good old gals and guys, she just lost my vote. I thought she was better than that. No one can say that Judy doesn't have the experience or know how to do this job. Thanks for letting me know if this is true. If anyone else on here can back that up, please tell me and others. Thank you.
Ignorant

Chester, SC

#4 Mar 28, 2010
You people are ignorant. Elected officials do become friends because they have to work together. As far as the "good ole boy/girls", there are many people in the county who ELECT them. They are not just given the job. Come on! Grow up.
Citizen

Seymour, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2010
Ignorant wrote:
You people are ignorant. Elected officials do become friends because they have to work together. As far as the "good ole boy/girls", there are many people in the county who ELECT them. They are not just given the job. Come on! Grow up.
Folks are growing pretty tired of the clique.
Encourage Truth

Englewood, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2010
I have worked with Judy Hines over the years while she was still working in the Court Clerk's office. She is by far the most professional and knowledgable candidate for this position. Lisa Niles has had more than enough time to learn how to become a Court Clerk, manage an office, and give the citizens of Loudon County the best service, at a modest cost to the tax payers, and she has failed. She feels she is responsible for providing jobs to relatives of other Loudon County elected officials, which is great for the relatives, but possibly not so great for the county taxpayers. Please give Judy Hines the opportunity to bring professionalism back to the Court Clerk's office.
Visitor

Englewood, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2010
This one could be closer than some people think.
Time for a change

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2010
Many voters think it is time to elect all new people to run our local, county, state and federal governments. I for one am tired of our elected officials making decisions like our opinion doesn't count. They always have an ear for special interests. They always seem to be able to get relatives a job... but are they doing the work???
We need our tax dollars spent more wisely. When we have needs we have to figure out how to get them fulfilled with the money available or do without for a while.
New people bring new ideas and just maybe better ways to get things done.
Go out and listen to the candidates at a "meet and greet". you may be surprised at what they say... and don't say!
The main thing is get out there and vote. That is the only way we can get things changed and let the incumbents know we are not happy... let them know their days are numbered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult education program honors GED graduates (Jul '13) Mar 2 jordennancy23 2
Iva's Place 4600 Hines Valley Rd (Sep '14) Feb 26 Pissed Off 6
Did Cissy Chapman really get fred today? (Sep '10) Feb 5 Gerald and Terry 162
Eight days of school missed, no calendar change... (Jan '11) Jan '15 Jadynn 30
Former jailer charged with stealing from inmate Jan '15 Seen it before 1
B. B. Ratledge he's not the man you think (Feb '13) Jan '15 Timmy 5
Loudon Co Juvenile center lawsuit Jan '15 Gary 1
More from around the web