Villager arrested, charged with simpl...

Villager arrested, charged with simple assault against POA General Manager Winston Blazer

There are 80 comments on the Loudon County News story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Villager arrested, charged with simple assault against POA General Manager Winston Blazer. In it, Loudon County News reports that:

A Tellico Village resident was arrested by the Loudon County Sheriff's Office Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudon County News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tank Topless

Taft, TN

#69 Sep 5, 2009
Sorry I've been pout swinging tonight either at the tansi bar or the Tiki Bar or was it the Yacht Club. Hey babe wha twas you point? One sweet answerp pleasee it Was in my dreams or should I sawy what was your point? I'm not surewho had the most beers you or e.
Not a Villager

Lewisburg, TN

#70 Sep 6, 2009
Right up front-I don't live in the Village, I do have some friends who do, I am from Loudon County, lived here 60 years, long before Village existed. From what I've read & heard, residents need to re-define their POA-take it back & send Blazer & cronies to the road. Problem is- How do you dig him from the rears of the Coopers without making things worse? Appears to need a shake-up from top to bottom by removing friends & family from the payroll. Sounds like a good lawyer with real gonads might help. As for the alleged assault-I don't feel Leone is a radical as decribed above, seems as though ( & I've never met him) he's had enough of Blazer's insults & had his buttons pushed until he confronted Blazer. Sounds like he should have done more than just clear the papers from Blazer's desk, like knock his arrogant head off! There are about 20 witnesses (of course all POA employees, too) listed. Wonder if they will tell the truth? One can be assaulted verbally & by being placed in fear of harm, but what's that hurt besides one's feelings? Seems Leone & others need to clean house. If it means by physically tossing them to the curb, so be it. The Village will be better for it.
Hmmm

Melrose, FL

#71 Sep 6, 2009
I dont live in the Village but I have friends who do. I am from Loudon County and I have lived here for 230 years. From what I have read and heard, Angelo Leone is a violent, mean, hateful aweful man. Problem is- How do you dig his head out of his ass. Appears to need a shake up and have his friends Rich Anklin and the Goodsons from the payroll. Sounds like a good proctologist with huge gonads might be able to get Leones head out of his ass. As for the confirmed assault, I feel Leone is a radical as describee above and seems he had no reason for physically assaulting someone who is beloved and honorable. I am sure the POA employees will lie because everyone except Leone, Rich Anklin and the Goodsons are liars. I think Leone and Rich Anklin need to be tossed to the curb. The Village will be better for it.
Walking Tall

Melrose, FL

#72 Sep 6, 2009
Y doese evrione mak fuun of my gramar. I now how to rite corrctlee. I am a smrt persoon and I am edukated. I luv, I meen luv, Leone and Rich Anklin. Theys my favoright peoples. I wish theys both get on the boarde.
Bubba

Loudon, TN

#73 Jun 26, 2012
Not guilty of assault......guilty of theft

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#74 Jun 26, 2012
Bubba, zip it. You don't have a clue and you are WRONG.
Bubba

Loudon, TN

#75 Jun 26, 2012
Just him choke on your spit
crime doesnt pay

Kingsport, TN

#76 Jun 27, 2012
Tellico Village - highest crime rate in the county.
Harley

Knoxville, TN

#77 Jul 5, 2012
2 the person from Orlando wrote:
What would you suggest we do? Let The Blaze continue to steal from us, continue to have the authority to write up to $50,000 checks of his choosing, create his own village laws, refuse to allow residents in the POA office without an appointment, continue hiring practices that include nepotism and favoritism, continue to control who is elected to the board with votes that should be deemed illegal, continue with management by arrogance rather than leadership, etc., etc., etc.
We have an albatros (The Blaze)around our necks that is crapping all over us. When he is gone we may have a chance to start down the right path. As long as he is the GM things will continue to deteriorate.
Now rather than just telling me to shut up and go away, tell me, what is your solution?
I agree this dumbass started out as an accounting manager and managed to screw over everyone around him to get to where he is today, not to mention screwing his secretary and breaking up her marriage and then left his wife and kid to marry her. He is an arrogant SOB that uses POA funds to fatten his own account and he needs to be gone!!! Somebody please kick him to the curb like he has so many others!!
The Inforrmer

United States

#78 Jul 6, 2012
crime doesnt pay wrote:
Tellico Village - highest crime rate in the county.
Maybe that's because POA's Godfather lawyer has told the county DAG that he don't have any authority in Tellico Village because Congress exempted it from all laws and regulations that apply to other subdivisions and housing projects in the same law they passed to exempt the snail darter fish fromthe endangered species list. Ethically challenged developers, like CCI, which has it headquarters in Ark. and was represented by the infamous Rose Law Firm, and Mike Ross are privy to special legislation. government benefits and enforcment.
Jeannie Pilgrim

Louisville, TN

#79 Jul 6, 2012
We are also exempt for all IRS laws. We are very special.
Harley

Knoxville, TN

#80 Jul 9, 2012
Homeowner of Tellico wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's a mouthful. First of all my Dad was a Teamster and the most gentle human being you could have met. You, on the other hand seem to have quite a foul mouth. Also to call Angelo (who I don't even know) a violent individual is quite ridiculous. If you read the police report you will see that he didn't hit anyone.
Sounds like a Winston Blazer fan to me, or is it really the Blaze writing on Topix???
Harley

Knoxville, TN

#81 Jul 9, 2012
Walking Tall wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember Emily Loutella from Saturday Live. Then you are going to love this. See page 2 of these post. I'll explain. 1st Fed up comes on here with an anonymous post berating folks on here for not using their names. I reply to his original post using his own words that he forgot to leave his real name and inadvertntly used the word "there" instead of "their" to which Fed Up replied that I had used the incorrect term in my post and should return to Grammar school. Little did he realize that in the very post that he corrected my grammar, he used the incorrect term "your right" in response to another poster. I simply pointed this out to him and made the statement "see you in class...bring your Harbrace. Now here is where the Emily Loutella part comes in, you can just reply " Never Mind". I get my words letters and numbers mixed up and can't spell that word that means I get my words and letters and numbers mixed up.
Speaking of idiots since you seem to love dropping names, it WAS NOT Emily Loutella, it was Roseanne Roseannadanna!!! Look it up. I guess this village is missing one of it's idiots!
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#82 Jul 9, 2012
Harley wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of idiots since you seem to love dropping names, it WAS NOT Emily Loutella, it was Roseanne Roseannadanna!!! Look it up. I guess this village is missing one of it's idiots!
<chuckle>

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#83 Jul 10, 2012
Yes, Roseannadanna was funny. I miss Gilda's humor. She died too young.
Harley

Knoxville, TN

#84 Jul 12, 2012
Property Owners Fed Up wrote:
Hey "Walking Tall", it's their not there moron. Go back to grammar school and retake your English class.
Another Day, your right. No one knows what happened behind closed doors. But we all now know what happened once the doors opened. The police came and listened to the two stories and Angelo was arrested for assault. Not the GM but Leone. So, while we will never know exactly what happend, the police utilized the physical evidence and arrested Leone for assault. Not the GM.
Hey Jack Frost and Homeowner in Tellico. You're right. He was arrest for simple assault. He may or may not have struck the GM. He did, at a minimum, make physical contact with the intent of bodily injury. Read the News Herald story. It states:
"Mr. Angelo Paul Leone was the primary aggressor in the altercation, the deputy said in his report. According to the report, Leone came to the POA Office intentionally, knowingly and recklessly causing bodily harm and contact to Mr. Winston (Blazer), which was extremely offensive and provocative, Jenkins said. Also, Mr. Leone's actions caused reasonable fear of imminent bodily injury."
The reason that I am not posting who I am is based soley on self preservation. I don't feel like opening my door one evening and getting physically attacked by Leone. I am sure he has no problems attacking a man or woman.
And exactly what do you think is the reason that so many people want to attack Poor Mr. Blazer? I amean c'mon, really? He is a jerk!!
Jeannie Pilgrim

Louisville, TN

#85 Jul 12, 2012
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what do you think is the reason that so many people want to attack Poor Mr. Blazer? I amean c'mon, really? He is a jerk!!
Maybe you should have gone to the trial where Angelo was found NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES. I was there.
Bubba

Knoxville, TN

#86 Jul 12, 2012
Jeannie Pilgrim wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should have gone to the trial where Angelo was found NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES. I was there.
Too bad you weren't a character witness for him. They would have given him the death penalty.
Jeannie Pilgrim

Louisville, TN

#87 Jul 13, 2012
Bubba why did you bring this topic up again? Trying to divert something? This is older then dirt.
Bubba

Pigeon Forge, TN

#88 Jul 13, 2012
Jeannie Pilgrim wrote:
Bubba why did you bring this topic up again? Trying to divert something? This is older then dirt.
Well I guess you and the topic have something in common.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lovy Aug 14 Lovy 4
Who Are The Drug Dealers (Sep '10) Jul '16 Junkie Hater 21
Kendra Varner Jul '16 DISGUSTED 1
News Lenoir City fireworks business emphasizes safety (Jun '10) Jun '16 Redeemed 24
2nd degree murder (Jan '16) Jun '16 JCL 5
News Crime 31 mins ago 9:18 p.m.Lenoir City officer ... Jun '16 Redeemed 2
Frankie Bryant May '16 Angel 1
More from around the web