is it true
CURRIOUS

Lebanon, TN

#1 May 15, 2011
Is it true that Andrea Wiggins was arrested and charged with domestic violence and if so was it with Chris Bowen?
people watcher

Lebanon, TN

#2 May 16, 2011
yeppie it is true that Andrea Scrivens ( Wiggins ) of Lenoir City was arrested this past weekend for domestic violence on her live in boyfriend not Chris Bowen. Chris works for the sheriff's department so why would he have her arrested. I thought she was a goodie two shoes. I wounder if April Bowen knows about the antics of her husband Chris and Andrea. If either wish to dispute this i can offer hard evidence. When you fool around you gotta be careful you just never know where or who has a camera even ones that do basic night illumination.
Gutter Mouth

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 24, 2011
people watcher wrote:
yeppie it is true that Andrea Scrivens ( Wiggins ) of Lenoir City was arrested this past weekend for domestic violence on her live in boyfriend not Chris Bowen. Chris works for the sheriff's department so why would he have her arrested. I thought she was a goodie two shoes. I wounder if April Bowen knows about the antics of her husband Chris and Andrea. If either wish to dispute this i can offer hard evidence. When you fool around you gotta be careful you just never know where or who has a camera even ones that do basic night illumination.
Then post the picture.
jus sayin

United States

#4 May 25, 2011
WOW! How could someone like "HOLIER THAN THOU" Andrea get arrested. What do your parents think of you now? If someone does have a video of Andrea and Chris Bowen you should come forward. Put a stop to her devious ways. Also April has a right to know. What ever happen to being faithful?
pete

Lebanon, TN

#6 May 29, 2011
If you idiots had a pea for a brain, you would blow your head off for being so judgemental and mean. Shame on all of you, and may God have mercy on you. Lord, while You are showing mercy on the pigmy's in Africa, please remember the morons in Lenoir City, TN.
just sayin

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 31, 2011
pete wrote:
If you idiots had a pea for a brain, you would blow your head off for being so judgemental and mean. Shame on all of you, and may God have mercy on you. Lord, while You are showing mercy on the pigmy's in Africa, please remember the morons in Lenoir City, TN.
I'm not in any position to judge anyone but when a family claims to live a "Christian LIFE" They should live that way outside the church. Also, not just on Sundays. I rhink that's qhat people mean when they refer to hipocrits. You reap what you sew.
pete

Lebanon, TN

#8 Jun 4, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not in any position to judge anyone but when a family claims to live a "Christian LIFE" They should live that way outside the church. Also, not just on Sundays. I rhink that's qhat people mean when they refer to hipocrits. You reap what you sew.
Perhaps a lesson in spelling is called for here? Remember when YOU are not 'judging' others, that WE are ALL HUMAN, and make human errors, but a Christian can ask to be forgiven, and God will forgive us. Hope all you "perfect" people don't put God out of business.
just sayin

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2011
pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a lesson in spelling is called for here? Remember when YOU are not 'judging' others, that WE are ALL HUMAN, and make human errors, but a Christian can ask to be forgiven, and God will forgive us. Hope all you "perfect" people don't put God out of business.
you are absolutely right. GOD does forgive christians. What true christian should not want to go to church on Sunday and then bar hop thru the week. Then ask for forgiveness the next week. Somewhere along the line GOD will punish you
just sayin

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2011
Just thought I would let you guys know I'm not perfect I sin over and over every day. That's between me and God but I also try to set an example for people that aren't christians. I doen't want anyone see me enter or exit a bar or shack up with a man especially if I was still married
Confused

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 14, 2011
Yes it is true!!! She did go to jail for domestic assault!!
Digger

United States

#12 May 25, 2012
Its funny that this has been brought up. let's ask the live in boyfriend just what happened. maybe he pushed her to a breaking point? if its who i believe it was i could see that happening!
priceless

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 26, 2012
Well from what I understand she went crazy on her husband too!!! I think she's the one with issues!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District attorney and DUIs Nov 25 Troop411 1
Who Are The Drug Dealers (Sep '10) Nov 17 PhattyWap1738 22
2nd degree murder (Jan '16) Sep '16 Bribri001 7
Samantha Howe Sep '16 Hayboihayy0027 3
Lovy Aug '16 Lovy 4
Kendra Varner Jul '16 DISGUSTED 1
News Lenoir City fireworks business emphasizes safety (Jun '10) Jun '16 Redeemed 24
More from around the web