Man Shoots at Driver Collision

Man Shoots at Driver Collision

There are 4 comments on the NBC Los Angeles story from Jul 29, 2012, titled Man Shoots at Driver Collision. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

A woman identified as Alexis Brooks was killed Saturday night after stepping in front of a car "for unknown reasons," Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

nay

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
this is a terrible situation. a mother, sister, daughter and friend has been killed by keetha knox. she should be held accountable for her part in the accident. if not, there will be alot of people not happy again with the police department. we all know about NO JUSTICE NO PEACE....
Larry

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2012
welcome to L.A.
Missey

Tucson, AZ

#3 Aug 11, 2012
What happened was obviously terrible accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Alexis Brooks, Keetha Knoxs and the other driver.
Tieve

Cookeville, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Fri Human 18
News Dry lightning, increased fire risk in Southern ... Sep 20 mehdi mountather 1
News Caitlyn not guilty of manslaughter (Sep '15) Sep 17 Ray 2
News Pomona gang members sentenced in shooting of te... (May '14) Sep 15 3rd Streeter 7
BUY HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY(williamsmcma... (Feb '16) Sep 14 asap 2
News Warnings of meningococcal disease among SoCal g... Sep 10 Marty 7
News Calif. will keep private prisons even as US cut... Sep 10 jpod 2
More from around the web