17 year old shot, killed on Painter A...

17 year old shot, killed on Painter Avenue

There are 60 comments on the Los Cerritos Community News story from Mar 26, 2012, titled 17 year old shot, killed on Painter Avenue. In it, Los Cerritos Community News reports that:

A 17-year old male has been shot and killed in an unincorporated part of Whittier on Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Cerritos Community News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justice

Rosemead, CA

#46 Apr 20, 2012
big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking forward to hearing why they deal to him. It deserves the worst. Please post up after the hearing to keep us all aware. I am not religious but my kind and loving thoughts are with ur family and those who are religious please pray for this family as they recover and heal.
Thank you ......
justice

Rosemead, CA

#47 Apr 20, 2012
justice for michael soto
justice

Rosemead, CA

#48 Apr 20, 2012
DeathPenalty For Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why they call themselves Whittier "13". I know 13 year olds that have a better command of the English language than these morons do. I guess they have to have goals...
I'm pretty sure Eddie won't be acting "hard" in prison. Especially when his cell mate Bubba has him bent over grabbing his ankles. I'm sure he'll be a great girlfriend for someone. Adios, LOSER!
justice for MICHAEL SOTO..........
free eddie lopez

United States

#49 Apr 20, 2012
free eddie lopez
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL SOTO

Long Beach, CA

#50 Apr 26, 2012
EDDIE DESERVES DEATH. JUSTICE FOR THE INNOCENT MICHAEL SOTO. "ACTING HARD" MAKES ANOTHER KILL? HOW PATHETIC AND HOW IGNORANT. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY AND IN THIS CASE I CALL THAT DOG A MONSTER. EDDIE IS IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS....WITH "REAL" GANG BANGERS....LETS SEE WHAT EDDIE GETS FOR "ACTING HARD" IN PRISON....
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL SOTO.
JUSTICE

Rosemead, CA

#51 Apr 26, 2012
Whittier wrote:
Damm that foo messed up .. that was his fault .. how is he gonna act hard when he knows we dangerous .. that why foos gotta stop acting hard .. anyways free my carnal .. enemiga kay .. love you eddie .. WHITTIER 13 GANG
Your a loser like your friend,you aint tuff just because you carry a gun,low life drug addicts. Your friend messed up because he is never getting out. He thought he was crazy just by killing someone innocent, you know you guys took the wrong person. He will get the death penalty idiot. whittier residents will support this..........
for all u losers

Rosemead, CA

#52 Apr 26, 2012
Whittier wrote:
Damm that foo messed up .. that was his fault .. how is he gonna act hard when he knows we dangerous .. that why foos gotta stop acting hard .. anyways free my carnal .. enemiga kay .. love you eddie .. WHITTIER 13 GANG
You low life learn how to speak, forgot your a uneducated kid from wherever you from. you are all punks ,you guys think your bad with guns you piece of shits. And if he was acting hard why coulnt your tweeker friend fight with him,but no he had to pull out a GUN. We all know for a fact he would have got his cracked out ass kicked. Now what doesnt make you crazy you are all a bunch of losers like him.....
for all u losers

Rosemead, CA

#53 Apr 26, 2012
And f......... your tweeker friend eddie,he will rot in hell just like the rest of you will................
Gabs

United States

#56 Sep 6, 2012
Stupid ppl get a life a real gangsta dosent kill he respects others regardless if there enemies they will get down with there first punk as eddie !!!
Free the homie

Thousand Oaks, CA

#57 Sep 7, 2012
Free the homie eddie lopez
Long Beach, CA

#58 Sep 21, 2012
How pathedic of you, you are as ignorant as your loser friend. He will pay for what he has done to the family. He is a coward that's why he pulled out a gun because he couldn't handle his own. michael stood up to him and thats what pissed him off. Your friend vandel got his ass kicked like a punk,why couldn't eddie do the same. You are all a bunch of low lifes with no parents who care about you guys so you destroy the lifes of others. Remember what comes around goes around.....karma
rot in hell eddie lopez........lol he will never be out
Long Beach, CA

#59 Sep 21, 2012
Court hearing on 9/25/12 at 8:30

support the soto family
Long Beach, CA

#60 Sep 21, 2012
Free the homie wrote:
Free the homie eddie lopez
how ignorant of you,get a life little kid that's what you need to do.
lovebby

La Mirada, CA

#61 Oct 10, 2012
its funny how people believe what they hear.i knew the shooter very personally and despite what he did he was a good guy, and no matter what people say you cant judge and your thoughts dont matter.because only god can judge him and the guy that died is in a better place. no mater wat was wrong or right i feel for michael soto and i hope he rests in peace but i will always remember eddie as the good person i knew despite his mistake.i love ya eddie and remember its allways w13
Justice

Corona, CA

#62 Oct 22, 2012
There is nothing funny in this matter, the point is that there is no excuse in this matter at all for an excuse. What this coward Eddie did was so cold and he should had never done this to Michael. Nobody had the right to do this to him, reguardless. If you know him personally, where is your heart, this kind of person deserves the worst in punishment. This should had never happened to Michael, and for Eddie he is a coward because he did this from behind like a punk. You wanna make a sorry ass excuse for him then you have a arrogant mentality as he does . This gang mentality that you all are involved in is so pathetic, it's a never ending situation. Michael was a good kid like I said nobody is perfect , but neither did Eddie have the right to do this. When he hits prison they will be waiting for him , lets see how tuff he is. And Whittier 13 you are the most cowardly gang you all should be ashamed. Remember karma is a b.....
Justice

Corona, CA

#63 Oct 22, 2012
Gabs wrote:
Stupid ppl get a life a real gangsta dosent kill he respects others regardless if there enemies they will get down with there first punk as eddie !!!
That's right, but obviously this Moran thinks he's tuff, he will pay for his pathetic gang mentality...
Make a differance

Perris, CA

#64 Oct 30, 2012
So pathetic how people can say they knew Eddie, and how he was a good person. Your as stupid as you sound obviously you didn't know him that well. He is a low life loser and a coward. So stupid of all his loser friends to make sorry as excuses for him but that's expected from you losers right. This could be one of your family members that have passed away, fucken ignorance is what it is. Parents didn't bring you up right, no respect for life. All you are some low life people on drugs or welfare breeding all of these kids and bringing them up in the stupid gang mentality. What has happened to educating our kids and teaching them the values of life, respect one another. Good morals do no longer exist in this generation. Dads need to step up and be responsible maybe we wouldn't be having all this violence with these boys that lack a father figure in life.
Stop violence

Corona, CA

#65 Nov 6, 2012
Court hearing 11/30/12 at Norwalk court

Know the facts and truth
Eddie Lopez is a cold hearted murder, no excuses for what he did. He was a coward and always will be whether you like it or not. You can write that he was a nice guy or a good friend stop being so ignorant and admit that your loser friend messed up and will never ever be released. He will carry the conscious of taking Michael's life away all for the wrong reasons. Therefor there is no reason as to why he did it. He's so pathetic he had to turn to his pathetic gang to feel tuff , but in reality he is a worthless waste of life. He means nothing to nobody because in the end he will be forgotten......
Stop violence

Corona, CA

#66 Nov 7, 2012
That's right he is paying for what he has done, and it's just the beginning for him. He wants to plea not guilty, ok how disgusting of him to do so after the evidence presented. He is a disgrace to Mexican race, people like him don't deserve to be given a second chance. It's pathetic how there is so much ignorance in the city of Whittier. This is something that we brought among our own race because we lack the education and the values of life. Therefore these kids are easily being manipulated to join these loser gangs. This will never end unless we make a difference. People need to snap out of it and leave that kind of life alone. Make a difference in our community by being aware of what's going on and to speak up if something is going on. It's ridiculous how that day lots of children and adults starred and watched instead of intervening , maybe Michael would had been here today. People are scared shitless of these losers that's why they are in control of these streets because no one stands up to him like Michael did. Stop being so ignorant and be good Samaritans in your city.....
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#67 Jan 28, 2013
Stop violence wrote:
Court hearing 11/30/12 at Norwalk court
Know the facts and truth
Eddie Lopez is a cold hearted murder.........
As opposed to a warm and fuzzy murderer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man injured in Pomona shooting (Oct '07) Sun neSiO lOcO PSO GANG 63
News Lancaster: Brenda Saxton, 55 (Sep '09) Jan 20 Her son 6
News LA County leaders vote to support plan to prote... Jan 19 tomin cali 3
News Lynwood: Man is fatally shot (Sep '08) Jan 9 mother in need 3
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Jan 8 Raj 64
Support U.s Artist Emcee D Unknoen Now Jan 7 Gale Strassberg r... 1
News Welfare benefits in danger? (Feb '09) Dec 26 David f Miller 152
More from around the web