17 year old shot, killed on Painter Avenue

Mar 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Cerritos Community News

A 17-year old male has been shot and killed in an unincorporated part of Whittier on Monday afternoon.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Its crazy cus I got of the 50 bus on painter and mulberry at 11 something to go to the dmv and that's when we heard that some one was shot in the head across the street the dmv
Gen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Please call police if you have any info .
Annonymous

Gardena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

So saddened and sickened that these horrendous acts of violence are happening. My heart goes out to the family and friends of this child. Living so close to the crime scene worries me deeply for my children who attend surrounding schools. Whittier is hot right now, having three lockdowns in the last few weeks raises much concern for the safety of our children....
shanenelle

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Tht kid came to my school,I think I knew him.shit is crazy I was planning on going there...
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

That sucks for the kid. How does everyone know what im doing....
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Acts of violence happen not just cause, but to proove a point who they are messing with. Be smart...
pepe

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

The guy got caught they said it was gang related what varrios r they from
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I don't know....
MsRager

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

pepe wrote:
The guy got caught they said it was gang related what varrios r they from
I was at the DMV when it happened. Went outside to talk with others who were standing around watching, and a young girl said she recognized the group of kids standing outside the liqour store as some from a tagging crew. She also said it was likely East Whittier gang involved.
its just meeeeeeeeee

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

The soto kid was from down to write krew i seen some of them on myspace.
RIP MIKEY

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

AND WHERE THE HELLMWHERE HIS BITCH ASS "FRIENDS" WHEN THE SHOOTER GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND STARTED BEATING ON HIM?? YOUR TELLING ME A GROUP OF BOYS STOOD AROUND AND WATCHED THIS WHOLE THING AND DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT IT!? PATHETIC...THEY ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO CLAIM TO BE A FRIEND
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

RIP MIKEY wrote:
AND WHERE THE HELLMWHERE HIS BITCH ASS "FRIENDS" WHEN THE SHOOTER GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND STARTED BEATING ON HIM?? YOUR TELLING ME A GROUP OF BOYS STOOD AROUND AND WATCHED THIS WHOLE THING AND DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT IT!? PATHETIC...THEY ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO CLAIM TO BE A FRIEND
I agree, cause I was jumped severly by 5 fools and 1 friend out of 4 friends help me up, while he got socked up and a tooth chiped. The other 3 friends just watched me get jumped, like a bull tossing a bullfighter around, helpless. I was a bloody mess... We were going to bust a cap on them later, until one of the lil ones said, "don't my brother is from there". We had the guns cocked and ready when the lil bro showed up. He saw....
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

RIP MIKEY wrote:
Talking about when I got jumped severly: it was all over my friend saying, " this party is wack". The party was for a gang member and 100 gang members or more were there. 5 out of the
100 gang members beat me before calingl " THE GUN"...
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

RIP MIKEY wrote:
I was only backing up my friend....
its just meeeeeeeeee

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Well said i've lived in whittier most of my life and raised my kids here and they are very respectful and very good children i was and am a very involved parent. Times were tough when they couldn't always be in a sport but we kept busy i'd do anything to keep them off the streets and it was hard being a single parent but very proud to say i did it and my kids will thank me later.
Serves Them Right wrote:
I have NO sympathy for gang bangers and "taggers". They made a choice to live the "thug lifestyle" and, as expected, it just bit another one right in the azzz - or should I say FACE.
ADIOS!! That's one less name on the neighborhood walls.
I don't feel sorry for the parents, either. If the parents were good, decent parents they would have KNOWN their kid was a gang-banger or tagger and was hanging out with the wrong crowd. Yes, I blame the parents, too.
Good parents raise good kids. Good parents are involved in their kid's lives. Good parents know when their kids are hanging out with the wrong kind of "friends". Good parents would set their kids straight and make sure their children know the difference between right and wrong.
There is NO REASON why a kid in a marginal neighborhood couldn't go through life without being involved in a gang. So many parents and kids make the excuse that "they had no choice" or they "had to join a gang". That's total BULLSQUAT! That's nothing more than a pathetic excuse from a lazy parent.
pepe

Winchester, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

The suspect is from Whittier 13 gang the victim was from a tagging crew shady from down to write crew
LOVE TTS

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

I used to be from dtw back in 03 to 06 i put the crew in work a lot, fights every day get high and tagging but i got out cause it was not a good life thank GOD i got back to school.
LOVE TTS

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

plus they never had my back.
free eddie lopez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Free my homie eddie lopez
Whittier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Damm that foo messed up .. that was his fault .. how is he gonna act hard when he knows we dangerous .. that why foos gotta stop acting hard .. anyways free my carnal .. enemiga kay .. love you eddie .. WHITTIER 13 GANG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Angeles County Discussions

Search the Los Angeles County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Long Beach budget cautiously optimistic 5 hr daniel 1
District Attorneya s Office investigating Baldw... 16 hr So Funny 4
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) Jul 6 faaakkk NATTZIES 81
15 medical workers indicted in $25 million scheme Jun 25 IBM thinkmock 4
Supervisor Don Knabe calls for take-over of Cen... Jun 18 trash talk 14
Cudahy: Man, 20, died in drive-by shooting (Jun '09) Jun 18 LADY S 42
a La Puente lays off city staff Jun 17 Green Card 1
•••
•••