Death row inmate's lawyers argue case in front of parole board

There are 3 comments on the The Chronicle-Telegram story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Death row inmate's lawyers argue case in front of parole board. In it, The Chronicle-Telegram reports that:

Ronald Post's attorneys argued to the Ohio Parole Board today that the convicted killer should be spared because of lingering questions over his guilt in the 1983 murder of Elyria motel clerk Helen Vantz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle-Telegram.

no name

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
bull so i guess the lady he killed shes realy in hidding hes guilty give him the needle and do it now
joe schmo

Brownsville, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2012
no name wrote:
bull so i guess the lady he killed shes realy in hidding hes guilty give him the needle and do it now
he did more than kill that woman! child molester!!!!
no name

Litchfield, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2012
i was always creeped out by him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorain County Judge on trial in corruption case... Apr 11 Barbershop 1
News 25-year old Matthew Plas arrested and charged w... (May '08) Mar '15 Robyn Lynn Shipman 9
News Oberlin Council open to food trucks Mar '15 Mark Chesler 1
North Ridgeville police and county drug task fo... Dec '14 lowb 1
News Dr. Feite "Fred" Hofman (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ernst-Otto Smit 2
News Rare sparrows and snowy owls continue to deligh... (Jan '14) Jan '14 aniket nale 1
News Lorain state representative questions new food ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 A life long contr... 1
More from around the web