Nicole R. Bishop

Jan 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chronicle-Telegram

Nicole Rashell Bishop, 16, of North Ridgeville, died Wednesday, January 2, 2008. via Chronicle-Telegram

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012
Marissa Heisser

Avon Lake, OH

#1 Jan 16, 2008
Im sorry for her family i felt how bad her mother was feeling when she cry'd on my shoulder at the furneral. to people who are rude are selffish they should not be mean towards the family. iloved nichole she was a good friend when she went to North Ridgeville. I remember we went to the mall over christmas break and in the 8th grade and we waled to best buy and she put me in a shopping cart and wheeled me back to the mall. we were good friends and i will miss her very much.
tru revolutionary

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2008
spooky
Amanda Bolinger

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2008
Nicole was the best thing that has happend to me. she taught me alot of things that i dont think i would have ever found else where. she taught me to live, laugh, and love.
and those 3 values are what my life is based on now.
thank you nicole i miss you so much and will allways love you.
your friend forever and allways.
amanda
Hope Arzuaga

Hermitage, PA

#4 Sep 6, 2008
Nicole was an amazing person.She was one of the best things to ever happen to me.She helped me through so much in the whole half a year i knew her.I felt like I'd known herr forever.She was such a great person.Nicole was one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for.Nicole was so cool.She was so funny and her smile lit up more than just the whole room.Nicole, I miss you so much.More than you'll ever know.I miss the bus rides, you,me,and Birdman haha.And everyone else misses you too.Especially Jake.And the other day me and Beki drove over the bridge.We swear it was your spirit that hooked on to us.I felt your hugs and so did Beki.We miss you a lot Babygirl.I hope I'll get to see you again one day.I love you Nicole!
Friends forever and always,
Hope
jacob dunbar

Avon Lake, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2008
nicole was a true friend and she was what we all should be. she was so happy all the time, i remember when she first came to ridgeville her and i became friends in no time at all. i remember passing notes back and forth in math class. the times we shared i will never forget. she touched my life like no other person has. i loved her like a sister. and i know this may seem weird but i had a dream that her mother had come to my church for a christmas eve servis and nicole was there, not her in flesh but her as her spirt, i was the only one that could see her. i dont know the meaning of this dream but there are things she wants me to tell every one. she misses you all, she loves you all, and not to worry we will all see her agian one day, and to mom (nicole's mom) she says she loves you, you are not the one to blame foe any of this she loves you and will one day hug you at the gates of heaven.
nicole i love you sis and miss you so much
Kayla Ridinger

Elyria, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2008
I remember back in grade school, we used to sit around and play at her house, it's unbelievable to think back that it's almost been a year... when i herd it was a shock i laughed it off like it wasn't true.. it's aweful.. i remember in History class freshman year.. she was wearing a skirt and a blue sweater.. and walked in the class with the brightest smile on her face... and that is what will always be ingraved in my memmory about Nicole...
She was always a good friend since we were kids, and so bright, beautiful, and caring... i can't believe it's been so long....

all the things we didn't get to say......
Kayla RIdinger

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Sometimes, i wish i had somewhere to talk to you more. I have dreams all the time of you coming and talking with me, and you always have to assure me that your doing well. we have deep conversations, yet... the only thing you do is smile. It's like i know, just from your bright smile exactly everything you wanted to say. I miss you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Feite "Fred" Hofman (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ernst-Otto Smit 2
Rare sparrows and snowy owls continue to deligh... (Jan '14) Jan '14 aniket nale 1
Lorain state representative questions new food ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 A life long contr... 1
Dan Zegarac for mayor of Avon: editorial endors... (Oct '13) Oct '13 AvonEagle77 1
Listen: Girlfriend of fatally shot man tells di... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Unknown 2
Bond set for former day care worker accused of ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mercy 4
Joseph Allen sent back to prison in Head Start ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 no name 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lorain County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••