35 mins. ago - Three killed in pair o...

35 mins. ago - Three killed in pair of wrecks on snowy I-40

There are 6 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Feb 10, 2011, titled 35 mins. ago - Three killed in pair of wrecks on snowy I-40. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Arkansas State Police said the boy, Aiden McLane and 23-year-old Barbara McLane were killed in a collision on I-40 near Brinkley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

SCott from illinois

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2011
1) this state effin sucks..get some salt trucks..2) if you dont know how to drive in bad weather stay the ef home you dumb morons..way to drive like an a retard and kill ppl
Arkansan

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2011
An accident can happen to anyone, and no one has to be driving like a moron for it to happen. That is why it is an accident. First of all, the above mentioned were from Florida the news said. Second, we don't know their situation or why they were out on the road. It doesn't seem worth it to put yourself in a dangerous situation like that when the roads are bad, but the bottom line is we do not know the situation they might have been facing. Prayers for this family.
James McLane

Apopka, FL

#3 Feb 13, 2011
1 My daughter is not a moron ... 2 SHE WAS MOVING BACK to colorado .. where she has lived before YES she was from florida.. there is MORE to this story than you KNOW i have the police reports i have the photos.... of the accident scene.. SHE WAS HIT FROM BEHIND by a tractor trailer... SOoo before shootingh off yourt mouth MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE FACTS...
J. Mclane
Karin McLane

Apopka, FL

#4 Feb 13, 2011
SCott from illinois wrote:
1) this state effin sucks..get some salt trucks..2) if you dont know how to drive in bad weather stay the ef home you dumb morons..way to drive like an a retard and kill ppl
You're a prick.... for someone who does not know the person in which was KILLED to say that they are a moron.......... Come to florida and i will show you how to drive....... My sister knows how to drive in snow conditions...... BEFORE you decide to open your mouth know the truth..... What if that was your sister or daughter??????? or grandbaby or niece or nephew??????? What if you had to put them in a box and bury them because of an accident on which you know NOTHING about........what if we said that they are morons? think before you open or mouth.......
Peter Gunther

Durban, South Africa

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Aiden McLane and Barbara McLane
It is just horrible when people so young have to die.
My hard goes out to all your relatives and friends.
RIP
Kat from Cape Canaveral

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 11, 2011
I wish people from Illinois would stay out of Florida! Karen I am sorry about what happen and I hope you and your family are doing as well as you could. As for Scott from Illinois, he's a heartless moron with no useful opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john staley (Nov '12) 54 min Dakota15 4
New Sheriff (Aug '13) 56 min Dakota15 11
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Oct 20 Dakota15 79
Lonoke County GOP corrupt Jul '17 citizens 4 good gov 1
Who is Jeffrey Hamilton AKA Yankee? Jun '17 Truth 1 1
Baskin Robbins Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Nick 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Sep '16 SomeoneCloseToHim 20
More from around the web