No charges filed against Lonoke Co., ...

No charges filed against Lonoke Co., man who shot dog

There are 1 comment on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Feb 14, 2012, titled No charges filed against Lonoke Co., man who shot dog. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

CABOT, Ark. - Authorties tell us no charges will be filed against the Lonoke County man who shot a dog in the head three times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

only me

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2012
i totally agree.... maybe the county cops should get off their lazy asses and remove dangerous animals when their asked to.... called them a few weeks back to remove a pshycotic blue heeler from my mothers house after the dog ripped her face open for NO reason..... these two fat ass deputys pull into the driveway and i met them there and explained the situation ..... this lazy fatass laughs at me and points to the outside of his car and says .... does this say animal control to you?.........their just worthless lumps leeching off of taxpayer dollars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Jul 27 lonoke finest 74
dhs foster care common issues (Jun '15) Jan '16 Guest 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Jan '16 Larry 19
News Prostitution ring bust in Cabot (May '10) Aug '15 Mr not so big 128
News Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot (Jul '11) Aug '15 BoilingPoint 57
News 3 arrested in Cabot on drug charges (Jul '11) Mar '15 Da real truth 7
butler township (Nov '14) Nov '14 wannaknow 1
More from around the web