Cabot man arrested for shooting dog

Jan 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX16

A Cabot man turned himself in yesterday after a felony warrant was issued for his arrest for shooting a dog in the head three times on November 3, 2011.

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 9, 2012
 
What about the people that slaughter cows n chickens? Or shoot defenseless deer?
A Real Man

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 9, 2012
 
flowerfag
your the reason that Abortion is legel
Why would I pay someone to do something I
can do myself, I do not need a Vet to Cull
my dogs never have and never will.......
Now this guy may be guilty of being a bad
shot but last i checked thats not a crime.

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 9, 2012
 
flowerpower4ever wrote:
What about the people that slaughter cows n chickens? Or shoot defenseless deer?
If you have ever hunted, they are not defenseless. Lol. And if we didn't Kill and eat them, disease would...
But I agree, I think if you can't find a home for a pet, or of it attacks someone, it should be right to kill it in a humane(extreme emphasis on the word "humane") way.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 9, 2012
 
U fn idiots didn't get the sarcasm. He shot a dog, big deal. Now the bleeding heart liberals will b all over this guy. Why does Lonoke county report every little thing to the press? Kill a human, get 3 years. Kill a dog or cat, prob get 10. Makes no sense.

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 9, 2012
 
flowerpower4ever wrote:
U fn idiots didn't get the sarcasm. He shot a dog, big deal. Now the bleeding heart liberals will b all over this guy. Why does Lonoke county report every little thing to the press? Kill a human, get 3 years. Kill a dog or cat, prob get 10. Makes no sense.
Yea I had a suspicion it was sarcasm, but I wanted to rant lol.

“The Ice Princess of Topix”

Since: Nov 11

Cabot, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Depends on the reason why he shot the dog. If the dog didn't do anything wrong and was in perfect health, the fucker needs to be put in jail.

If he shot the dog because it was sick and he couldn't afford a vet, or because it had attacked someone or whatever, then him being arrested is indeed ridiculous.

Also, abortion has nothing to do with this topic. I am pro-choice, but abortion being legal and whether a man goes to jail for shooting a dog...have nothing to do with one another, you brain dead ocelot.

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 9, 2012
 
Brooke Mason wrote:
Depends on the reason why he shot the dog. If the dog didn't do anything wrong and was in perfect health, the fucker needs to be put in jail.

If he shot the dog because it was sick and he couldn't afford a vet, or because it had attacked someone or whatever, then him being arrested is indeed ridiculous.

Also, abortion has nothing to do with this topic. I am pro-choice, but abortion being legal and whether a man goes to jail for shooting a dog...have nothing to do with one another, you brain dead ocelot.
I don't think they were talking about abortion, because killing someone in cold blood can only cost a few years in prison these days. And considering you can get free college, cable, gyms, and food in prison, that would be just enough to finish my degree. Annoying people need to watch out. lol jk jk.

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 9, 2012
 
Brooke Mason wrote:
Depends on the reason why he shot the dog. If the dog didn't do anything wrong and was in perfect health, the fucker needs to be put in jail.

If he shot the dog because it was sick and he couldn't afford a vet, or because it had attacked someone or whatever, then him being arrested is indeed ridiculous.

Also, abortion has nothing to do with this topic. I am pro-choice, but abortion being legal and whether a man goes to jail for shooting a dog...have nothing to do with one another, you brain dead ocelot.
Kudos for using the word "ocelot" in a sentence by the way...

“The Ice Princess of Topix”

Since: Nov 11

Cabot, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 9, 2012
 
A Real Man wrote:
your the reason that Abortion is legel
That's what I am referring to, lol.

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 9, 2012
 
Brooke Mason wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I am referring to, lol.
Didn't see that, my bad

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 9, 2012
 
Brooke Mason wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I am referring to, lol.
Brooke, you might wanna check out searcy's forum. Evidentally some lady let her teacup yorkie outside to pee and an owl flew off with it.

“The Ice Princess of Topix”

Since: Nov 11

Cabot, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 10, 2012
 
...LMFAO.

I'm sorry. The imagery is making me laugh my ass off.

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 10, 2012
 
Brooke Mason wrote:
...LMFAO.

I'm sorry. The imagery is making me laugh my ass off.
Me too... I just didn't want to say it

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 10, 2012
 
Travis Frey wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I had a suspicion it was sarcasm, but I wanted to rant lol.
Haha :) he was a bad shot though lol.
Ann

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I was in an abusive marriage for 13 yrs. Stat at home mom of one. Get out!! Call a shelter make a plan and leave. They will help you start over. When my boy ask " do all men treat their women that way?" I had to show him they don't. Good luck.
What

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2012
 
Ann wrote:
I was in an abusive marriage for 13 yrs. Stat at home mom of one. Get out!! Call a shelter make a plan and leave. They will help you start over. When my boy ask " do all men treat their women that way?" I had to show him they don't. Good luck.
What are you talking about?
TOD

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 12, 2012
 
flowerpower4ever wrote:
U fn idiots didn't get the sarcasm. He shot a dog, big deal. Now the bleeding heart liberals will b all over this guy. Why does Lonoke county report every little thing to the press? Kill a human, get 3 years. Kill a dog or cat, prob get 10. Makes no sense.
A Real Man wrote:
flowerfag
your the reason that Abortion is legel
Why would I pay someone to do something I
can do myself, I do not need a Vet to Cull
my dogs never have and never will.......
Now this guy may be guilty of being a bad
shot but last i checked thats not a crime.
Can't help but have the best laugh all week when I read where you annointed yourself as a " real man" while describing your ability to pointlessly endthe lives of creatures that are far superior to your lame,cowardly ass in every aspect... LOL wow takes a "real man" to be a good shot so as to kill innocent dogs that have no concept of what its like to be as f@#ed up as you are! LOL I bet you were one of those "brave" "men" that signed up to slaughter those incredibly dangerous geese in NLR huh? ANY COWARDLY FKTARD LOSER THAT WOULD SHOOT AN INNOCENT DOG needs to throw away the real man clothes and start buying his panties at Victoria's Secret or borrow his wife's.... P.s I'm positive you will retort with some lame remark about me being this or that but I think abortion is purely abominable and I HATE LIBERALS PERIOD so this post come straight from the heart of the extreme right wing!!!! Oh did I forget to mention that there's not a HUMAN on death row anywhere in the nation whose life is more valuable than that dogs was...
A Real Man

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 12, 2012
 
TOD
no I won't, we all are intidled to our opion's.

Have a nice day.
TodMeuir

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 12, 2012
 
A Real Man wrote:
TOD
no I won't, we all are intidled to our opion's.
Have a nice day.
You are correct in your summation that we are all entitled to our opinions and that I did not try to begrudge you... I simply disagreed with the opining that a dogs life just as any creature is somehow but a mere choice for mankind to dispatch at will...
Avenger

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 14, 2012
 
Yeah, the dog was really quite the danger to the neighborhood(lol). If the dog was tame enough to tie to a tree, I doubt it was much of a threat. Labs aren't exactly a breed known for being vicious. Anybody I have dealt with that has that kind of respect for man's best friend tends to offer little to society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lonoke County Discussions

Search the Lonoke County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution ring bust in Cabot (May '10) Jul 6 kristopher knight 127
Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Jun 30 kristopher knight 62
New Sheriff (Aug '13) Apr '14 Knowing the Truth 7
Rebecca Lauer, 36, Missing from Cabot (Aug '13) Mar '14 Yes 87
Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot (Jul '11) Jan '14 KEEPIN IT REAL 53
Six Arrested During Burglary Investigation in L... (Dec '13) Dec '13 james williams 1
john staley (Nov '12) Dec '13 Wow 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••