Fatal motorcycle accident in Cabot

Fatal motorcycle accident in Cabot

There are 2 comments on the FOX16.com story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Fatal motorcycle accident in Cabot. In it, FOX16.com reports that:

A Friday afternoon motorcycle accident left one dead, authorities say. Around 3:06 p.m. on March 18, 2011, a motorcycle collided with another vehicle on Highway 5 in Lonoke County, leaving one driver dead, according to the Arkansas State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.com.

Pizza

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 21, 2011
I really thought he would live...this mans lucky day...everyone around around was helping him. A man in blue was prepping him for the hospital even before the ambulance arrived.
Lord, guide his soul and comfort his family and friends.
Tanny Davis- Bradly

Cabot, AR

#2 Mar 22, 2011
A human life is so easy to lose. If you understood how complexed the human body is you would see what I mean. Sometimes there is another heavenly plan that we don't know about that had been carried out as well. I know we don't understand it and sometimes in our hearts we don't see it is fair that our loved on has been taken away. Just know the person is in a better place at rest and at total peace. Be happy that person is at rest and with our lord now, but you can still morn they lose too. Just ask for strengh and comfort and he will send it to you. All you have to do is ask and it will be done. There is no words to make all the hurt and pain go away but time does help. You don't forget, you just heal. and may God Be with the family and friends this dear soul left behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john staley (Nov '12) Oct '17 Dakota15 4
New Sheriff (Aug '13) Oct '17 Dakota15 11
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Oct '17 Dakota15 79
Lonoke County GOP corrupt (Jul '17) Jul '17 citizens 4 good gov 1
Who is Jeffrey Hamilton AKA Yankee? (Jun '17) Jun '17 Truth 1 1
Baskin Robbins Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Nick 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Sep '16 SomeoneCloseToHim 20