Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot

Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot

There are 57 comments on the CW Arkansas story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot. In it, CW Arkansas reports that:

The Lonoke County Sheriff's Office received a report of a level 4 sex offender living close to the Magness Creek School on Highway #5 in Cabot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW Arkansas.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
police officer

Cabot, AR

#43 Dec 27, 2011
Beck wrote:
The police do not have to let you know if a Level 4 is in your hood, just level 3s or below. Level 4 are what the police call safe and not likely to offend again... Just so you know.
No Beck you are mistaken. I have been a sex offender coordinator for a central Arkansas police department since 1997. Level 4s are the most serious and public notification is required.
TodMeuir

Little Rock, AR

#44 Dec 29, 2011
LOL to call any sex offender as "safe" is akin to saying that Ebola virus is merely a rash or common cold... Sex offenders are simply predators that know no defining of care,compassion or otherwise concern torwards their victims rights to not be preyed upon by those freaks! In more advanced societies these freaks that rape and otherwise brutalize innocent women and children would be placed on their knees and executed on the spot rather than mollycoddled and given some BS "therapy" by some lame so called counselor that has a belief that these freaks are somehow just misunderstood... Piss on ANY level of sex offender period.
whatwhatwhateywh at

Cabot, AR

#45 Dec 29, 2011
Beck wrote:
The police do not have to let you know if a Level 4 is in your hood, just level 3s or below. Level 4 are what the police call safe and not likely to offend again... Just so you know.
I think you should do more research. The higher the level, the more heinous the offense.
Brian

Little Rock, AR

#46 Dec 31, 2011
Does anyone know if Stephen Crowder is the same guy as Justin Crowder I just seen the Stephen Crowder pic on the predator list offender and they look just a like I think he use to work at DJ Auctions and and North Point?
TodMeuir

Seattle, WA

#47 Jan 1, 2012
To even debate the "levels" of how dangerous a sexual predator is or "isn't" is like letting someone shoot you in the head with both a Glock 40 and a. 357 Magnum to determine which will do most damage.... Only some libtard freak would give these contagions a sliding scale of bad! The only good rapist/pedophile is the one buried and even then its an insult to the dirt!!
Beck

Cabot, AR

#48 Jan 4, 2012
police officer wrote:
<quoted text>
No Beck you are mistaken. I have been a sex offender coordinator for a central Arkansas police department since 1997. Level 4s are the most serious and public notification is required.
Oh I am so sorry then, I go it backwards.I guess I was not as smart as I thought I was... Sorry for the mistake and correcting me on this issue.
Beck

Cabot, AR

#49 Jan 4, 2012
As I stand corrected Level 1 is what law enforce calls and considers safe.. I know Tod I agree with you on that.
Cabot007

United States

#50 Jan 8, 2012
victim nomore wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, didn't you just crack on someone about misspelled words?
Hmmm, by the looks of your post, you may owe an apology. Seems you are not perfect either.:)
OMG!!!!Call the spelling police. I misspelled rejected...Oh no, what's a person to do for misspelling a word...As far as apologizing, when the person really knows how to spell and doesn't misspell every other word, then maybe.....LMAO
Brooke Mason

Cabot, AR

#51 Jan 9, 2012
I am the biggest troll on the internet, I have no life, so I live mine through the internet on sites such as topix, I have 3 friends, my computer, my mouse, and my twisted mind
TodMeuir

Little Rock, AR

#52 Jan 12, 2012
Had this freak been executed on the spot like all pedophiles/rapists should be and then just tossed into the landfill we wouldn't even have this debate... To me giving the energy to talk about pedophiles/rapists is akin to having a seminar on the contents of roach piss!
curious

Cabot, AR

#53 Oct 30, 2012
I was wondering where he is now. I have searched under sex offenders and nothing. Is he off living near a school again? Can't find him in the inmate search either. Scary for our children.
Wanna know

Olive Branch, MS

#54 Jan 21, 2013
veryconcerned wrote:
He was listed I receive e-mails when they are living close by. His name showed up about a month ago. I was concerned about this very thing happening. His friends didn't know his history, right. Whose to say he wouldn't have went to a school function with these people and their kids. Sadly our kids are not safe from these sickos. Lets hope they keep him locked up! My advice is get an e-mail letting you know when they are living close to you and your family.
how do you get emails? Where do I sign up and how much does it cost ?
KEEPIN IT REAL

Bald Knob, AR

#55 Jan 4, 2014
Brooke Mason wrote:
Everything beautiful, honest and good such as God...who slaughtered children, razed cities to the ground with who knows how many innocents inside, and caused some of the largest wars in history. Yes, that is most definitely beautiful, honest and good.
Nevermind that, but did you also know that if someone 18 sleeps with someone 15, EVEN IF THE SEX IS CONSENSUAL, and the parents have a problem with it, they can be listed as a sex offender? All because of the age of consent law in Arkansas. Nevermind the fact that people can be wrongfully charged, as has been previously stated.
I think some of YOU are much more sick with your bigotry and judgmental attitudes than someone who may or may not actually be out to rape yo kids. Though I highly doubt even if the guy -was- a pedophile, his first thought in the morning is "omg I wanna rape kids omnomnom children".
Get real.
Are you fing serious if an 18 has sex with an 15 yo then yes they are a sex offender, and bringing god into this how nice, you r an idiot!!!!!!!!!
james

Maumelle, AR

#56 Jun 4, 2015
TodAMeuir wrote:
(Just so I get my proper credit for pure loathe of these freaks my real name is Tod Meuir) No need to use a pseudonym when you mean what you say...Lmao that you libtard fruit bats will advocate every true evil on planet while in turn trying to deplete the world of everything beautiful ,honest,and good such as God.. Pedophiles,rapists are nothing but walking Ebola and the only..the final solution is but simply eradication of such a disease! Im not trying to sound as inhumane and not saying they should be placed in a wood chipper or anything that extreme.. Im just saying that these freaks that rape women and children :Curtis Vance,etc,etc need to merely placed on knees and popped point blank in the head with a .22
I understand you probably wont see this anymore... but im 36 yrs old now. When i was 19, i was partying all the time and at a party i was drunk and slept with a chick,i thought was older. She ended up being 13 yrs old and i went to prison for a mistake i made. Inow have to register as a lvl 2 sex offender for the rest of my life and by the way... i barely drink anymore and dont go to parties... but mistakes happen...
InAbadSpot

Little Rock, AR

#57 Aug 24, 2015
concerned wrote:
I'm not taking sides but, across the street? The street is highway 5 .and where he lived is about 200-250 yards from the schools building
In many places RSOs have to live minimum 1000 ft from any school, church, playground, or park where children are likely to congregate. Roughly 333 yards. So it's hard to tell if he's within the law unless a) you measure the distance and b) you know exactly what the state laws and local ordinances say.
InAbadSpot

Little Rock, AR

#58 Aug 24, 2015
Beck wrote:
No, level 1 is least likely to re-offend, level 4 is MOST likely to re-offend.

From ACIC: http://acic.org/citizens/Pages/sexOffenderInf...
Based on information obtained from the risk assessment process, offenders are assigned the following levels: Level 1: Low Risk; Level 2: Moderate Risk; Level 3: High Risk; Level 4: Sexually Violent Predator.
BoilingPoint

Little Rock, AR

#59 Aug 24, 2015
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!! They are predators...not just some person that mooned someone. These people have commited heinous crimes. I also would not want any kind of convicted "threat" living near my child or anyone that I know for that matter. The problem is there is no rehabilitating these types of people. Something needs to be done to protect people from anyone that is a predator whether it be a rapist or pedophile, thief, murderer...please understand these people are not victims. The people they violate are.
"Indecent Exposure" can get you on the list as a Level 2 sex offender - there is at least one person on the list in Cabot as a Level 2 for "indecent Exposure". Without looking up the case, though, I can't tell you if they were mooning/streaking, or flashing, or what exactly happened to get them that charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baskin Robbins Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Nick 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Sep '16 SomeoneCloseToHim 20
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Jul '16 lonoke finest 74
dhs foster care common issues (Jun '15) Jan '16 Guest 2
News Prostitution ring bust in Cabot (May '10) Aug '15 Mr not so big 128
News 3 arrested in Cabot on drug charges (Jul '11) Mar '15 Da real truth 7
butler township (Nov '14) Nov '14 wannaknow 1
More from around the web