Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot

Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot

There are 57 comments on the CW Arkansas story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Level 4 sex offender arrested in Cabot. In it, CW Arkansas reports that:

The Lonoke County Sheriff's Office received a report of a level 4 sex offender living close to the Magness Creek School on Highway #5 in Cabot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW Arkansas.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Jul 22, 2011
why isnt he listed on the acic website for sex offenders? is it up to each sex offender to put him or herself on it? shouldnt all sex offenders automaticly be put in some sort of data base as soon as they are convicted of a sex crime?
Spelling

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 22, 2011
he is....either the paper or the sheriff's dept spelled his name wrong. i assume it's the paper. spell it D U F F E Y instead of D U F F Y
Spelling

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 22, 2011
i think (and i may be wrong) it's entered in when they register - i don't see how ACIC could know how, when or where they move to a new place. i think that's why they are legally required to register and why failing to do so is a crime. this guy registered like he was supposed to...he just made the dumb @$$ mistake of moving across the street from an elementary school. who wouldn't know that that's not kosher?
veryconcerned

Cabot, AR

#5 Jul 23, 2011
He was listed I receive e-mails when they are living close by. His name showed up about a month ago. I was concerned about this very thing happening. His friends didn't know his history, right. Whose to say he wouldn't have went to a school function with these people and their kids. Sadly our kids are not safe from these sickos. Lets hope they keep him locked up! My advice is get an e-mail letting you know when they are living close to you and your family.
concerned

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Jul 24, 2011
Spelling wrote:
he is....either the paper or the sheriff's dept spelled his name wrong. i assume it's the paper. spell it D U F F E Y instead of D U F F Y
thank you
concerned

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Jul 24, 2011
veryconcerned wrote:
He was listed I receive e-mails when they are living close by. His name showed up about a month ago. I was concerned about this very thing happening. His friends didn't know his history, right. Whose to say he wouldn't have went to a school function with these people and their kids. Sadly our kids are not safe from these sickos. Lets hope they keep him locked up! My advice is get an e-mail letting you know when they are living close to you and your family.
i already have emails sent. sad to say i get them quit often. lots of sex offenders out there. its scary. i have a level 4 living only a few miles from my house.
catherine turner

Elko, NV

#9 Aug 1, 2011
this man is no differant than level 4 offender tommy leslie who police have in lonoke county have let get away with several infractions over the years.why is this guy any more famous than the other stinken bastard????
concerned

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2011
I'm not taking sides but, across the street? The street is highway 5 .and where he lived is about 200-250 yards from the schools building

Wylie, TX

#11 Dec 1, 2011
The sad thing is these people are not being monitored like they should be. My son was going to a church and because the person working with the youth was not from Cabot we were blindsided when we found out a registred sex offender was working with the youth. My question was how did that happen?? And why would the people that were aware of the situation not have notified the parents of the children in the youth dept? And I am sorry 250 yards is too close for a registered sex offender to be to my child. These people are predators!! These children dont seek these people out to hurt them.
Damn Shame

Garden City, MI

#12 Dec 2, 2011
Was his last name Putt from NLR?
Livingnot judging

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2011
Hmmmm, interesting topic. Would you feel any better if a murderer lived in your neighborhood? Why is it that sex offenders have to register, but not murderers, people arrested for assault, etc? There are quite a few GUILTY sex offenders out there but there are also ones that are wrongfully titled. I know, bc I was married to one. His ex wife accused him of sexually assaulting his step daughter, he was arrested, labeled, and 3 years later all charges were dropped. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done. What gets me, is people get to know someone, like them, and once they hear of a title put on them, they are trash. Why doesn't everyone just do background checks on anyone they allow into their homes, neighborhood, etc. I know a man who had sex with my nieces underaged friend but he was never charged...Just think of those ones that are out there....
Damn Shame

Garden City, MI

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Richard Gere has sex with Gerbils... Who is there for the poor Gerbils when they are molested? Never forget the little people!!
Livingnot judging

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2011
The exact response I was expecting. Thank you.
right.

Frisco, TX

#16 Dec 2, 2011
Average people thinking:
Sex offender= HE WANTS TO RAPE ALL MY CHILDREN.

Get real people. People fuck up, and no matter how sick what they did is, they eventually need to get back to leading a normal life.
You don't seem concerned about murderers moving in near your children? How about drunks? Drug addicts? People with a history of assault? Why is it only the sex offenders that are assumed to want to rape every child they lay eyes on, especially yours?
Damn Shame

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="right."]Average people thinking:
Sex offender= HE WANTS TO RAPE ALL MY CHILDREN.
Get real people. People fuck up, and no matter how sick what they did is, they eventually need to get back to leading a normal life.
You don't seem concerned about murderers moving in near your children? How about drunks? Drug addicts? People with a history of assault? Why is it only the sex offenders that are assumed to want to rape every child they lay eyes on, especially yours?[/QUOTE]Lmao that you libtard fruit bats will advocate every true evil on planet while in turn trying to deplete the world of everything beautiful ,honest,and good such as God.. Pedophiles,rapists are nothing but walking Ebola and the only..the final solution is but simply eradication of such a disease! Im not trying to sound as inhumane and not saying they should be placed in a wood chipper or anything that extreme.. Im just saying that these freaks that rape women and children :Curtis Vance,etc,etc need to merely placed on knees and popped point blank in the head with a .22
TodAMeuir

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2011
(Just so I get my proper credit for pure loathe of these freaks my real name is Tod Meuir) No need to use a pseudonym when you mean what you say...Lmao that you libtard fruit bats will advocate every true evil on planet while in turn trying to deplete the world of everything beautiful ,honest,and good such as God.. Pedophiles,rapists are nothing but walking Ebola and the only..the final solution is but simply eradication of such a disease! Im not trying to sound as inhumane and not saying they should be placed in a wood chipper or anything that extreme.. Im just saying that these freaks that rape women and children :Curtis Vance,etc,etc need to merely placed on knees and popped point blank in the head with a .22
TodAMeuir

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Lol everyone knows I dont mind at all offending the libtard masses...!
YapYap

Kaufman, TX

#20 Dec 3, 2011
Y'all need to understand a significant difference here. If you commit the act of "Streaking" and or "Mooning",..and you get caught doing so , you are to be placed on the sex offender registry. This also shows up on maps of your "Sex offender" tracking websites! Y'all need to pick your battles, cause all is sometimes NOT what it seems.
Livingnot judging

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2011
TodAMeuir wrote:
(Just so I get my proper credit for pure loathe of these freaks my real name is Tod Meuir) No need to use a pseudonym when you mean what you say...Lmao that you libtard fruit bats will advocate every true evil on planet while in turn trying to deplete the world of everything beautiful ,honest,and good such as God.. Pedophiles,rapists are nothing but walking Ebola and the only..the final solution is but simply eradication of such a disease! Im not trying to sound as inhumane and not saying they should be placed in a wood chipper or anything that extreme.. Im just saying that these freaks that rape women and children :Curtis Vance,etc,etc need to merely placed on knees and popped point blank in the head with a .22
WOW!!!!!!!lol

“The Ice Princess of Topix”

Since: Nov 11

Cabot, Arkansas

#22 Dec 5, 2011
Everything beautiful, honest and good such as God...who slaughtered children, razed cities to the ground with who knows how many innocents inside, and caused some of the largest wars in history. Yes, that is most definitely beautiful, honest and good.

Nevermind that, but did you also know that if someone 18 sleeps with someone 15, EVEN IF THE SEX IS CONSENSUAL, and the parents have a problem with it, they can be listed as a sex offender? All because of the age of consent law in Arkansas. Nevermind the fact that people can be wrongfully charged, as has been previously stated.

I think some of YOU are much more sick with your bigotry and judgmental attitudes than someone who may or may not actually be out to rape yo kids. Though I highly doubt even if the guy -was- a pedophile, his first thought in the morning is "omg I wanna rape kids omnomnom children".

Get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) 17 hr lonoke finest 74
dhs foster care common issues (Jun '15) Jan '16 Guest 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Jan '16 Larry 19
News Prostitution ring bust in Cabot (May '10) Aug '15 Mr not so big 128
News 3 arrested in Cabot on drug charges (Jul '11) Mar '15 Da real truth 7
butler township (Nov '14) Nov '14 wannaknow 1
drug bust (Oct '14) Oct '14 curiousfriend 1
More from around the web