Cabot has First Murder in More Than 1...

Cabot has First Murder in More Than 15 Years

There are 2 comments on the CW Arkansas story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Cabot has First Murder in More Than 15 Years. In it, CW Arkansas reports that:

“A gold color buick, upon further investigation of our officers we did locate a suspect at approximately 2:15 in the morning. We arrested our suspect”

A Cabot man was murdered in his home. A suspect is in custody but still police there are trying to figure out why. via CW Arkansas

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW Arkansas.

Donnie Wooley

Shreveport, LA

#1 Sep 21, 2007
I knew Kevin when he was a kid and teenager. He was a good guy. I have not seen him for years, but I cannot imagine why someone would do something like this to him. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of his family.
Brian McGuire

Olney, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2007
I knew both the vic @ the alledged suspect.And as it is true that this was a senseless crime we dont know all the detales. I guess Shawn and God only know. Ive got to express to everyone that we should not be so quick to throw stones at others. Lets just live our lives and allow God to do all the judgeing.My thoughts and prayers go out to both family.They were both fathers,husbands and friends to someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonoke County GOP corrupt Jul '17 citizens 4 good gov 1
Who is Jeffrey Hamilton AKA Yankee? Jun '17 Truth 1 1
Baskin Robbins Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Nick 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Sep '16 SomeoneCloseToHim 20
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Jul '16 lonoke finest 74
dhs foster care common issues (Jun '15) Jan '16 Guest 2
News Prostitution ring bust in Cabot (May '10) Aug '15 Mr not so big 128
More from around the web