Prostitution ring bust in Cabot

Prostitution ring bust in Cabot

There are 128 comments on the FOX16.com story from May 13, 2010, titled Prostitution ring bust in Cabot. In it, FOX16.com reports that:

Lonoke County sheriff's deputies broke up what they say is a prostitution ring being run out of a home in the Greystone community in Cabot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CouriousCat

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 18, 2010
Oh my goodness. Who would ever have imagined a prostitution ring in Greystone?
Delila

Cabot, AR

#2 May 18, 2010
They should do a lot more bust like that. Its all over Cabot.
Lonnie

Memphis, TN

#3 May 18, 2010
How do you know it is all over Cabot?
Ping Lo Johnson

United States

#4 May 19, 2010
I saw the news report. Said it was a couple of Laotian women. What does a Laotian Hooker look like?! LoL!
CORRECTYOURRESPO NSE

Little Rock, AR

#5 May 24, 2010
How do you know it is "all over Cabot"? You can mis-speak and say "It is all over Cabot." But I know for a FACT that you are WRONG. I live in Cabot, have many, many firends who live in Cabot, and I can say that it is NOT AT MY HOUSE or at ANY of my many, many friends houses in Cabot, so you need to correct your statement. It's people like you who give innocent people (who live in Cabot)a bad name. Maybe it's going on in your house, your neighborhood, in your friends houses, but IT IS DEFINITELY N-O-T "all over Cabot".
Response

Little Rock, AR

#6 May 24, 2010
Ping Lo Johnson wrote:
I saw the news report. Said it was a couple of Laotian women. What does a Laotian Hooker look like?! LoL!
The 4 news reports that I saw/read had the two women's pictures posted.
Professor

United States

#7 May 24, 2010
Obama has thrown millions of Americans out of work and these women are trying to get back to work and earn some money. Obama prefers to have Americans out of work.

By the way, Obama put Goldman Sachs executives in charge of the bailout last year, you know the ones who gave each other multimillion dollar bonuses (1,556 bonus paychecks, according to the Goldman Sachs Wikipedia site). So guess what the GS executives did with OUR money? They FIRED all American workers from their Hawker Beechcraft factories here in America and they've moved the factories down to old Mexico!!

Can we say,'treasonous and traitorous ungrateful criminal frauds'?
Delila

Cabot, AR

#8 May 25, 2010
To Ms/Mss CORRECTYOURRESPO NSE: Dear You have a very highly developed sense of denial.
Delila

Cabot, AR

#9 May 25, 2010
Oh sorry I didn't corret that. Here is the correction. So here is corrected version.
It is going on everywhere in Cabot except.... inCORRECTYOURRESPO NSE incorrect reality.
How about that? Is that better?
Response

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 25, 2010
Delila wrote:
Oh sorry I didn't corret that. Here is the correction. So here is corrected version.
It is going on everywhere in Cabot except.... inCORRECTYOURRESPO NSE incorrect reality.
How about that? Is that better?
NO NOT REALLY. So are you the prostitution pimp them Delila? why don;t I start that rumor. Yeah, this ho by the name of Delila is the Cabot start prostitute. That is a fact because she posted on the Cabot forum that it is going on all over Cabot, which includes her house, her bedroom, her kitchen, her front yard. There is a FACT for ya. Correct that one, ho! You must be one of discusting white trash "wh ores" who works their stuff in Cabot.
Response

Little Rock, AR

#11 May 25, 2010
Delila wrote:
To Ms/Mss CORRECTYOURRESPO NSE: Dear You have a very highly developed sense of denial.
Denial? Where is your proof that it goes on everywhere in Cabot? Why would I deny it? You may be a town slut, but I for one, and NOT. Is your house "EVERYWHERE" or is your stuff known "everywhere " in Cabot? Get the story straight before you post it white trash ho.
CraigRidger

Little Rock, AR

#12 May 25, 2010
Delila wrote:
They should do a lot more bust like that. Its all over Cabot.
ALL OVER CABOT? WHERE CAN I FIND "IT" ALL OVER CABOT?
Ping Lo Johnson

Red Oak, TX

#13 May 25, 2010
Yeah i agree. I'ts not all over Cabot , Just Greystone, LoL! Seriously, i DID see a pic of the 2 women and they kinda look like "Mihn Supanewsumpone" (King of the Hill reference), and the cops found a "Little Black Book". Two not so great looking hookers with a fair amount of clients in the area, hmm..... Seems THAT's what is all over Cabot though, Perved and horny men with NO standards , MOST of em being married. Look at Craigslist "Casual encounters" section! There's quite a few of them in the Cabot area! Some of the married ones are even willing to hook up with other GUYS for sex!! What a bunch o' freaks i tell ya!!!
Delila

Cabot, AR

#14 May 30, 2010
"So are you the (prostitution pimp them)?? Delila?"" by the name of Delila is the( Cabot start prostitute")???? Hey Response, Perhaps a little education would do you some good. Your posts are so unclear and so third grade childlike it is hard to make out what you are talking about.
missknowitall

Little Rock, AR

#15 May 30, 2010
Delila wrote:
To Ms/Mss CORRECTYOURRESPO NSE: Dear You have a very highly developed sense of denial.
she is in denial...lol. i have lived in cabot all my life and not only does greystone have a problem with prostitution i just think the swingers where getting jealous.....cabot is also known for the drugs. please wise up.
Carla

Cabot, AR

#16 Jun 1, 2010
To dear Response
Ms/Mr Response, I am wanting to know why you are absert on calling Delila names and calling her the ho. She is mearly point out a fact.It show very clear you must be home bound for last 10 years. If you want to see group of whores go to the Cabot “Laundromat" on a Sunday afternoon. You will see Crack ho's as you call them, White ho's with black men, and just down right nasty Ho's. You will see a biggest part of them at Walmart on a friday night. So unless you live under a rock or some dark out of the way cave there is no way you can't keep from eyeing one or two a day if not more. Sounds like to me Response you are trying to get Mrs/Ms to keep her mouth shut so it is to throw the local police off your trail. Sounds like you are hiding something you don't want anyone to find out about? Maybe you're scared they will find yours if someone keeps the conversation about whore houses up? Yes, There is a crack whore on just about every street in Cabot.Might as well burst that pretty little fairyland you're living in and get on with the real world.
WordtotheWise

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jun 1, 2010
I guess my rock I've been hiding under just has the "upscale" of Cabot people under it with me. We know nothing about all the crack whores, prostitutes, or swingers that you all discuss in this forum. I am sure it goes on in the community just like it goes on in many other communities, I just choose my friends and my "hang-outs" wiser than you all who say that you see it every day, OBVIOUSLY. Remember, if you lay with dogs, you will get fleas. If you run with crack whores, you will get the name too, whether you deserve it or not. I, for one, don't make a habit of hanging out with the drug head,scum bags, therefore, I don't have a reason to know or to care what THEY are doing. Outside of my circle of friends, there must be a lot of screwing of other spouses, taking of drugs, running of stop signs, non-reason traffic stops for $400 ticket and hanging at the laundry mats on Sunday afternoons and Wal-Mart at midnight. Yeah, if you put yourself in that type of position, then you will see everything. There is some truth to "Anything that happens after 11:00 at night is not good anyway." Keep your nose clean, run with GOOD people, go to Wal-Mart during the day, and you will not get a bad name. OH, and a word to the wise "Don't do your laundry at the laundry mat on Sunday afternoon unless you want to buy crack or need a screwin".
Carla wrote:
To dear Response
Ms/Mr Response, I am wanting to know why you are absert on calling Delila names and calling her the ho. She is mearly point out a fact.It show very clear you must be home bound for last 10 years. If you want to see group of whores go to the Cabot “Laundromat" on a Sunday afternoon. You will see Crack ho's as you call them, White ho's with black men, and just down right nasty Ho's. You will see a biggest part of them at Walmart on a friday night. So unless you live under a rock or some dark out of the way cave there is no way you can't keep from eyeing one or two a day if not more. Sounds like to me Response you are trying to get Mrs/Ms to keep her mouth shut so it is to throw the local police off your trail. Sounds like you are hiding something you don't want anyone to find out about? Maybe you're scared they will find yours if someone keeps the conversation about whore houses up? Yes, There is a crack whore on just about every street in Cabot.Might as well burst that pretty little fairyland you're living in and get on with the real world.
Paul

Cabot, AR

#18 Jun 1, 2010
Sorry WordtotheWise, not all of us can be as perfect as you. Upscale? BTW there is no UPSCALE in Cabot dear. Hate to burst that bubble. Now there are people who think they are up scale but their isn't. I promise you that. But by the sound of your post may I suggest that you run by the laundry mat on Sunday because by the sound of it, you haven't been out after 11 in some time. So I take it you haven't had a screwin in a while. Which I can really see why..
WordtotheWisetoP AUL

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jun 2, 2010
I am not perfect & Paul, I never claimed to be perfect. Actually, Paul, if it is any of your business in the first place about my sex life, my husband and I are not "swingers" and he rocks my world any time I need it. Thanks for your suggestion, but I think my life is just fine the way I live it now since I don't have crackheads or prostitutes as my best friends and running buddies, but I would rather live my life under my rock with my self-claimed "upscaled" friends than to have to live it having to take antibiotics and herpes meds daily or whatever disease meds it is that has to be taken that "prostitutes and crackheads" have that you can't get rid of - a life lesson. My life is just fine without involving scums and "your kinds" of daily routines in my life. I suggest you take my advice and find new friends who don't screw everyone, hang out at the laundry mat to buy crack and "ho" and I will continue to go to Wal-Mart during the day to avoid the crack heads and prostitutes as you people have made me aware of that are shopping there at midnight. But I still suggest that you find new friends, because regardless of what you say, there are upscaled people in Cabot, and not every household is a prostitution ring. Get an "upscaled" REAL LIFE.
To Paul

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jun 2, 2010
Paul wrote:
Sorry WordtotheWise, not all of us can be as perfect as you. Upscale? BTW there is no UPSCALE in Cabot dear. Hate to burst that bubble. Now there are people who think they are up scale but their isn't. I promise you that. But by the sound of your post may I suggest that you run by the laundry mat on Sunday because by the sound of it, you haven't been out after 11 in some time. So I take it you haven't had a screwin in a while. Which I can really see why..
The definition of upscale - appropriate for people with good incomes.(note definition states good incomes...This DOES NOT INCLUDE PROSTITUTES & DRUG LORDS)
No upscale people in Cabot? Come on now Paul. I too an upscale. I have a real job with a real income that I can report to the Internal Revenue Service, just like 85% of the working people who live in Cabot, AR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john staley (Nov '12) Oct 23 Dakota15 4
New Sheriff (Aug '13) Oct 23 Dakota15 11
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Oct '17 Dakota15 79
Lonoke County GOP corrupt Jul '17 citizens 4 good gov 1
Who is Jeffrey Hamilton AKA Yankee? Jun '17 Truth 1 1
Baskin Robbins Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Nick 2
News Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust (May '09) Sep '16 SomeoneCloseToHim 20
More from around the web