Four Arrested in Cabot Drug Bust

Apr 22, 2009 Full story: MSNBC 15

Four people have been arrested in Cabot after a drug sting at a car wash. It happened around 11 o'clock Wednesday morning near the Knight's grocery store.

Read more
hatesnitchbitche s

Cabot, AR

#1 May 10, 2009
I heard that Russell King set that up. If you do the crime then u should do the time. but what about those snitches that are right along side of them doing the same damn thing gettting high buying supplies to cook breaking the law? Russell parties and has a good time and unless you piss him off your fine, but let him get mad at you and you better watch out,
hatesnitchbitche s

Cabot, AR

#2 May 10, 2009
so bc he snitches he can walk to streets ? he is a danger to society and he walks free. he drives around all the time all messed up on pills risking the life of innocent people and yet its ok bc hes a snitch? i dont understand it...
InTheKnow

United States

#3 May 13, 2009
You're way off. That was a result of months of investigation, which terminated at the carwash. Your doper-buddy had nothing to do with it. You think Roberson and the boys needed him to tell them those fools were at the carwash?! Hint: drug taskforce doesn't cruise the streets in hopes of getting lucky finding scumbags at a carwash coincidently lugging around a small meth lab contents. They already knew.....cause they were following.
a somebody

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Russell king has strong ties with the tri city maf.and the mexican mof.u think he makes his kind of money working for lonoke county.he does that just to takes drug dealers off the street reason being only theirs are left to buy.u dont step on his toes or he cuts u out tha game only to make money both ways.think about who ur dealing with before u cross him i speak from expeirence.
Xgirlfriend

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2010
I know him very well and i have met some people from mempis that he'S connected to that are always in contact with him.they resembeld the maf. But i couldnt confirm it.they all are marked with a dragon on their bodies.he trated me and mine like gold.he had a big heart and would help peaple in need.even strangers.
tellallyouknow

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2010
a somebody wrote:
Russell king has strong ties with the tri city maf.and the mexican mof.u think he makes his kind of money working for lonoke county.he does that just to takes drug dealers off the street reason being only theirs are left to buy.u dont step on his toes or he cuts u out tha game only to make money both ways.think about who ur dealing with before u cross him i speak from expeirence.
your all right and wrong no russell didnt get them at the car wash but he got baily miller at knights and paul and ashley out 31. he is not just a snitch but an unreliable one to cause he lies about it.
Hello

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Sounds like hes playing you people like violin with no strings.have you ever thoght that hes done all this stuff and sitting right in the middle of lonoke county still.hes either got some bbig harry balls or he has some people that has his back.if i was yall i would probally ah, not even whisper his name at night when knowbotty can hear u.
russel king on hwy 31

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2010
Im here again people. If u want to terminate my life its ok. I was just trying to save urs. If i saved one of u its worth it. I speak from experience. Its hard to get off that stuff. I feel like thats why im here. If u kill me i forgive u. If u dont i assume ur better now . EITHER Way god loves u. U have a life ' do something with it. I hope tha best for u guys and please forgive me. Iif ur mad at me then u have been blessed u just dont know it yet. I care about all of you. U just dont know it. People possed by evil will turn against me but u know what u do so ibforgive u. Trust in jesus . Im done. Im dieing . So please let me die in peace . Learn from ur mistakes. Lov yall.
r- king victom

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2010
i hope you die a slow painful death russ. ive seen you tweaked outa ur head more times than i remember. all u care about is you n ur next hit. die in peace? i think not, rot in hell
Some Call it Obsessive

United States

#10 May 29, 2010
Your response sounds like you might be involved with this investigation.....or with lonoke county. I have an question about law enforcement that is unrelated to this deal...but more on what are the qualifications to being part of law enforcement...
InTheKnow wrote:
You're way off. That was a result of months of investigation, which terminated at the carwash. Your doper-buddy had nothing to do with it. You think Roberson and the boys needed him to tell them those fools were at the carwash?! Hint: drug taskforce doesn't cruise the streets in hopes of getting lucky finding scumbags at a carwash coincidently lugging around a small meth lab contents. They already knew.....cause they were following.
Hate u

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jun 11, 2010
U shoould be taking out in the woods and skinned tied to a tree and shot up with so much dope your heart stops bitch kill yourself
sheshe2009

Sherwood, AR

#12 Jul 18, 2013
So how ol Russell king doing? Did the bitch die yet?
shockazooloo

Long Beach, CA

#13 Aug 22, 2013
russel king on hwy 31 wrote:
Im here again people. If u want to terminate my life its ok. I was just trying to save urs. If i saved one of u its worth it. I speak from experience. Its hard to get off that stuff. I feel like thats why im here. If u kill me i forgive u. If u dont i assume ur better now . EITHER Way god loves u. U have a life ' do something with it. I hope tha best for u guys and please forgive me. Iif ur mad at me then u have been blessed u just dont know it yet. I care about all of you. U just dont know it. People possed by evil will turn against me but u know what u do so ibforgive u. Trust in jesus . Im done. Im dieing . So please let me die in peace . Learn from ur mistakes. Lov yall.
russ,
you told off (helped out) your own family more than once resulting in them staking your house out waiting on the right time for your cleansing...unfortunately, it seems the screets are still alive and well with your integrity, honor and lack of proficient amphetamine manufacture. What is sure to happen is you will run out of family to help, then wind up slamming all the last batch (1bottle cook)(It was all cut at this point, so you didn't even get high) with nothing to show for it as always, finally getting a knot jerked in your head so big you can't fit through the door to pick up your ci allowance and rendering you unable to buy the next bottle of wal-act.
Here's a little piecle of advice... when they ran out of maxbrand you should of went back to smokin crack and sucking dick.
see you soon jefe
shockazooloo

Long Beach, CA

#14 Aug 22, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
Mr in the know...you sir/madam are a terd stain. 8 out of ten cars in cabot have concealed a. meth lab at some point, yet only 2.5 of those labs produced actual converted product. Of those 2.5 +yield operations there was maybe an 8ball finished product after the show was over. Since you are in the know it should be you who relays the message to the lonoke country sealteam6. Tell the posse to back off a little and let's get that conversion up to 50%(5 out of ten cars). Maybe then the action will be sufficient to call the investigation of kris knight who never had anything but pure cut, ever.
Haaaaaaaa

Little Rock, AR

#15 Aug 22, 2013
shockazooloo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr in the know...you sir/madam are a terd stain. 8 out of ten cars in cabot have concealed a. meth lab at some point, yet only 2.5 of those labs produced actual converted product. Of those 2.5 +yield operations there was maybe an 8ball finished product after the show was over. Since you are in the know it should be you who relays the message to the lonoke country sealteam6. Tell the posse to back off a little and let's get that conversion up to 50%(5 out of ten cars). Maybe then the action will be sufficient to call the investigation of kris knight who never had anything but pure cut, ever.
Lmao @ this too!!!! Kris Knight/pure cut. That's real shit lol, back in the day when I knew him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested in Cabot on drug charges (Jul '11) Mar 5 Da real truth 8
butler township Nov '14 wannaknow 1
drug bust Oct '14 curiousfriend 1
New Sheriff (Aug '13) Sep '14 Caprice 8
Staley or White for Sheriff ? (Sep '12) Jul '14 kevin 8
News Prostitution ring bust in Cabot (May '10) Jul '14 kristopher knight 127
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) Jun '14 kristopher knight 62
More from around the web