Logan Fire Cause Remains Undetermined

Logan Fire Cause Remains Undetermined

There are 22 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Logan Fire Cause Remains Undetermined. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

The cause of a fire that killed 5 in Logan County last week is still being labeled "undetermined." State Fire Marshal Sterling Lewis says so far they have not been able to pinpoint a cause.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boo

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 3, 2009
my mother in law knew him realy well too...they use to hang out alot and shes gonna miss him to they were really good friends and its a very terrible tragedy.....
candus

Dalton, GA

#2 Feb 4, 2009
melinda was my sister-n-law, kaitlyn my niece, ryan and trey my nephews. they were the only first cousin to my daughter. we were real close to them had all kind of cook outs get togethers, the kids spent nite at our home or at their home or at their mammaws.it is tearing me apart to think they might have been awake during that awful time,praying that isnt the case that they went peaceful in sleep. we in family are going to miss them so much.thank u all that is keeping them and family and friend in prayers. they were are beautiful people and will always be in our hearts.
friend of

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2009
candus wrote:
melinda was my sister-n-law, kaitlyn my niece, ryan and trey my nephews. they were the only first cousin to my daughter. we were real close to them had all kind of cook outs get togethers, the kids spent nite at our home or at their home or at their mammaws.it is tearing me apart to think they might have been awake during that awful time,praying that isnt the case that they went peaceful in sleep. we in family are going to miss them so much.thank u all that is keeping them and family and friend in prayers. they were are beautiful people and will always be in our hearts.
you and your family are truly in my prayers i don't know what i would do to lose that many family members at one time but may gods peace be with you during this time of sorrow.
mudfork girl

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2009
i knew kaitlyn she went to logan middle we were not close though but we raisd mony and had a momorial service...
Frankie-spoon

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Feb 4, 2009
Dwayne & nina was family to ur they will be missed and the family kept in our prayers
allofus

Snowshoe, WV

#6 Feb 4, 2009
sorry
debbie brown

Adel, GA

#7 Feb 5, 2009
my name is debbie and im from dalton georgia. i knew melinda and the children from here. she and i was real good friends and to my family also. i cant hardly get them off my mind since i heard about it. they will be missed so much. our prayers are with the family for there loss also.
a grandmother who cares

Byesville, OH

#8 Feb 6, 2009
My name is Lisa and I know that Logan County has a great number of people who could help with the expenses of the funeral's for the children of the fire. Our hearts go out to the families and with pray's and all the good people who can help and by the grace of god the children will be able to be laid to rest like little angel's thay are. May god bless this families and help them in there time of need. My family and I will pray for you.
erica

Sistersville, WV

#9 Feb 12, 2009
i knew him to and that very sad for him and the kids that got burned up may god rest there souls.
erica

Sistersville, WV

#10 Feb 12, 2009
to those lives that was lost may god keep u in his keepens.
erica

Sistersville, WV

#11 Feb 12, 2009
they all will be deeply missed.
erica

Sistersville, WV

#12 Feb 12, 2009
Dwayne was a good and fun personinside and out he will be missed and to his family i will keep u in my prayers.
nappy bynature

Buffalo, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2009
erica wrote:
to those lives that was lost may god keep u in his keepens.
Is this pimp?
erica

Sistersville, WV

#14 Feb 12, 2009
candus wrote:
they will be in everybodies erats and prayers.
NWHS CLASS OF 87

Ringgold, GA

#15 Sep 4, 2011
well i miss those little kids. boo was a very special little girl. she was so full of life. this was a coward that done this. i only wish the law would do something about it. they have a good idea,bet you if it was their family it would have been solved by now. randy and omar dont forget ANYTHING and Omar will not give up finding this person. how are they doing has anyone heard from them,they are good boys both of them??
Macy

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 7, 2011
I grew up at Monaville and I knew the Lopez family and had been in the house many times. I saw the family in the back yard cleaning it up. The house was bought before the family moved in and had a lot of work done to it. It makes no since that no one was able to get out.
NWHS CLASS OF 87

Ringgold, GA

#17 Nov 25, 2011
has anyone heard from Randy or Omar? are they still living around there? wish i knew how to get intouch with Omar and Randy. hadnt seen them in years. if anyone knows them please tell me how i could contact them..

Since: Feb 12

Ringgold, GA

#18 Apr 13, 2012
NWHS CLASS OF 87 wrote:
well i miss those little kids. boo was a very special little girl. she was so full of life. this was a coward that done this. i only wish the law would do something about it. they have a good idea,bet you if it was their family it would have been solved by now. randy and omar dont forget ANYTHING and Omar will not give up finding this person. how are they doing has anyone heard from them,they are good boys both of them??
yes boo was a very special little girl so was bubby they all were so full of life i miss them so much
bombshell
#19 Apr 16, 2012
I think Randy did it so he could be with Debbie(Melinda's Mom)

Since: Feb 12

Ringgold, GA

#20 Apr 16, 2012
u must not know randy the randy dailey i know who was melinda's husband the father of her three children wouldnt hurt his three kids or her for no one not even to be with her mother debbie anyone who knows debbie knows it didnt matter who's man it was if she wanted to be with that man she would no matter if it was one of her daughter's husbands so ur wrong when you say randy did it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strip club (Dec '14) Jan 10 Jenn 3
Mandy from sav-a-lot (Nov '15) Jan 10 Jenn 2
Bernie Sidebottom (May '14) Dec 26 barff 6
What is going on with the Logan county family c... (Feb '15) Dec 26 larry 4
Amelia Johnson Dec '16 LetsBe Petty 1
Brian Abbott Dec '16 Concerned Friend 1
News State Supreme Court denies Logan judge's attemp... Dec '16 billybob 1
More from around the web