Woman in W.Va. torture case now says she lied

Oct 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Boston Globe

In a Monday, Oct. 22, 2007 file photo, Megan Williams, 20, of Charleston, W.Va., stands outside of her home.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Lynetta

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Whew boy, did we ever get snookered on this one.
Pablo

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Since: Oct 09

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Don't get to carried away, I live close to where these people lived and know people that knew them. This chick is retarded, and who knows what really happened, but the people in jail, well lets just say you don't want them running around loose. They are downright criminals not counting this issue.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Judged:

36,000 white woman in the U.S. were raped last year by black males and none of them are covered in the news media. Statistically, 0 black women were raped by white males. 99.999% of cases of black women filing rape charges against white men have been proven hoaxs', almost everytime. 76% of all violent crime is committed by black males, which is mind-boggling, considering that blacks only make up for roughly 12% of the population. The number of child molestors that are black is almost as high as white. Again, stunning from a mathmatical view. Most new cases of AIDS is contracted mostly by blacks, according to The Centers For Disease Control. Black crime statistics can be seen at the government websites The U.S. Dept. Of Justice AND The FBI Crime Report. Black venerial disease rates can be seen at The Centers For Disease Control website. Statistics aren't racist, they are the truth of what is. Mentally ill liberals that are oblivious to reality will tell you different, though. Protect your families from blacks and tell your children the truth so that when they get older they can protect themselves from blacks.
xxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

MeanMassa09 wrote:
36,000 white woman in the U.S. were raped last year by black males and none of them are covered in the news media. Statistically, 0 black women were raped by white males. 99.999% of cases of black women filing rape charges against white men have been proven hoaxs', almost everytime. 76% of all violent crime is committed by black males, which is mind-boggling, considering that blacks only make up for roughly 12% of the population. The number of child molestors that are black is almost as high as white. Again, stunning from a mathmatical view. Most new cases of AIDS is contracted mostly by blacks, according to The Centers For Disease Control. Black crime statistics can be seen at the government websites The U.S. Dept. Of Justice AND The FBI Crime Report. Black venerial disease rates can be seen at The Centers For Disease Control website. Statistics aren't racist, they are the truth of what is. Mentally ill liberals that are oblivious to reality will tell you different, though. Protect your families from blacks and tell your children the truth so that when they get older they can protect themselves from blacks.
Maybe you should have kept your opinion to yourself, I'm not black, but that wasn't a very nice thing to say, if God created us all equal we would ALL be the same color!
otis

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

MeanMassa09 wrote:
i wish i'd said that-agreed
tweety byrd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

if it was a white woman getting rape by a blk man still it would not get the publicty that this did and look what this girl and her family about caused with there lies. and how she went on tv shows such as montel and how he really put down the white person, now dont get me wrong i have nothing against blks but i think something needs to be done she needs to pay for what she did, she wanted the attention and the money she got it all by lying and it just about started a lot of B.S. with her lies. they talk about these plp who did this to her i dont know these plp at all but if they didnt do the crime why r they still doing the time u can tell there rough looking plp into alot but they r in there for something they didnt do thts so wrong. just goes to show how someone can lie and put u some where for the rest of your life i think the people tht lie need to be locked up for the amount time the other plp was suppose to serve if thts harsh then so be it she should have not lied!!!!!!!!
Fact Police

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Heard she was mentally retarded and her family put her up to it. Shame.
kim

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

It is a shame. Poor girl
be grateful

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Poor woman. Be gald for the life you have.
Facts

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Do you have them all?
try

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

And be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Logan County Discussions

Search the Logan County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
child protection services in logan county 17 hr dont no what to do 1
Man Mayor honoring veterans Jul 16 Fat chick 3
Ralph Rodighiero Jul 14 no name 3
take topix off the web (Apr '09) Jul 14 no name 3
Fire Reported At Residence In Logan County Jul 9 What she said 13
troublei n the cout room Jun 27 mingo dude 1
Mountain Monsters: Devil Dog of Logan County (Jul '13) Jun 23 Philwht 26
•••
•••