Russellville man busted for kiddie porn

Russellville man busted for kiddie porn

There are 47 comments on the News Democrat story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Russellville man busted for kiddie porn. In it, News Democrat reports that:

A Russellville man was indicted this week on charges of possessing child pornography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hello

Rochester, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2012
All he got was probation. Really??
No Say It Aint So

Pearl, MS

#2 Apr 13, 2012
did you notice people will get on here and rant and rave about this person or that person. Yet this guy only gets probation and not a peep...no wonder R'ville/Logan County is a cess pool.
Hello wrote:
All he got was probation. Really??
booo

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
No Say It Aint So wrote:
<quoted text>did you notice people will get on here and rant and rave about this person or that person. Yet this guy only gets probation and not a peep...no wonder R'ville/Logan County is a cess pool.
Steve Hadden the Adairville pig also got nothing.
Just saying

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2012
I'm not in no way condoning that kind of behavior, but there are viruses, spyware, adaware, and othe malicious softwares on the internet that do and can place porn of all types on your computer in the form of ads, temp files, documents, spamming emails, and they can also affect your facebook page. If he got probation there is a reason why. If they investigated his computer and couldn't find where he actually went to a site that has child porn, probation is all they can give him.
O Kay

Russellville, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2012
PATHETIC, PATHETIC. Disgusting as hell to me, is there anything lower on the planet than a pervert with children locked in on the radar?? I, for one, will certainly remember this when election time comes around. Then to have that nasty smile on his damn face in the mugshot! Logan County Garbage!! Where are the protests, meetings against this trash?
boowtfjamie

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2012
booo wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Hadden the Adairville pig also got nothing.
OMG...Jamie Vanzant at it again! Making sh!t up about anyone that knows his ex wife Lori. Always gotta get on someone's thread to blast because EVERYONE on here is soooo tired of seeing this psycho's post. NOW FOR THE REAL TOPIC! pretty pathetic! There's more ppl posting about that d@mn strip bar then this sick twisted crap. How messed up is this county. Ppl more worried bout grown @ss ppl being seen somewhere like that,then they are worried with our youth! What has this world become? I say line all these perverts up and use theeye for an eye technique...u look u become blind,u speak u lose ur tongue,U TOUCH we cut it off!
Yep

Lewisburg, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2012
who was this man????? we need 2 put his name on blast!!!
HMMM

Russellville, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2012
They are talking about Roger Cropper.
booo

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
boowtfjamie wrote:
<quoted text>OMG...Jamie Vanzant at it again! Making sh!t up about anyone that knows his ex wife Lori. Always gotta get on someone's thread to blast because EVERYONE on here is soooo tired of seeing this psycho's post. NOW FOR THE REAL TOPIC! pretty pathetic! There's more ppl posting about that d@mn strip bar then this sick twisted crap. How messed up is this county. Ppl more worried bout grown @ss ppl being seen somewhere like that,then they are worried with our youth! What has this world become? I say line all these perverts up and use theeye for an eye technique...u look u become blind,u speak u lose ur tongue,U TOUCH we cut it off!
lol@steve chester hadden
boowtfjamie

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2012
Funny JAMIE how u always say Steve. Wrong again story of ur like. Sad sad little man. But hey u came to the right forum. Thought it might be about u and ur internet hook ups that gave u herpes. Hell wonder if any of them were under age?????? Sure hope popo still tracking ur computer cause you aren't any better than this piece of trash Roger. Go play in the rd and do everyone a favor!
booo

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2012
boowtfjamie wrote:
Funny JAMIE how u always say Steve. Wrong again story of ur like. Sad sad little man. But hey u came to the right forum. Thought it might be about u and ur internet hook ups that gave u herpes. Hell wonder if any of them were under age?????? Sure hope popo still tracking ur computer cause you aren't any better than this piece of trash Roger. Go play in the rd and do everyone a favor!
again. Lol@ ol stevie boy. Lol
O Kay

Russellville, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2012
Can we please stick to the topic for a moment. This is as serious as you can get. When you have a pedophile on the prowl, its one thing to wonder if its true, when you KNOW, its a different story. Where are the protests, where are the critics, where are the hell-raisers, THIS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!!! No child anywhere is safe as long as we as a society allow this to continue. Elected, YES, DAMNIT, ELECTED OFFICIALS WE PUT IN OFFICE, TO LET THIS TRASH STAY IN SOCIETY??? I AM OFFENDED AT THIS, at least at the state line, you have to be 21. These people are after our CHILDREN.....
Yep

Lewisburg, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2012
O kay, send me your email id love 2 talk to you about getting something started...im tired of seeing this happen, you always hear on the news when a man rapes and kills a child they say "well why wasnt he put in prison the first time or second", its always too late! We should have a problem with the officials that are allowing this! Why would they allow it?? They are just as to blame as the molester!
Why wait till a child actually gets hurt to do something! THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!
wtf

Russellville, KY

#21 Apr 15, 2012
I'd kill that creep if he ever came within view of my child. Jus sayin. Russellville wants to Pull people over because of not having a liscence plate illuminated or bc of a missing blinker or send people to jail over unpaid fines or something just stupid, but can't even keep the damn molesters or rapists off the streets. How fcking stupid. If they were spending more time PROTECTING people, like our children, Instead of giving Tickets and jail time over senseless sht, then maybe we could lay our heads down an get some sleep. What the hell is with this sht. It's fckin pathetic!!! I think they jus want money, and don't give a damn about anything else. The person who said that above about a virus, DOES THE MAN IN THE PICTURE REALLLLYYY LOOK LIKE HE DIDN'T DO THAT? he's SMILING in the damn picture. If it was a virus, they wouldn't have his name in the picture an would be tracking the actual culprit. Duh.
its me

Russellville, KY

#22 Apr 15, 2012
You are so right, some bs that doesn't amount to jack, gets you a huge ticket, fines, court costs, etc. Not that I am saying that should be allowed. What I am saying is that this county has become really attractive to people for all the wrong reasons. You can come here sling dope, rape/molest children, drive under the influence-NUMEROUS TIMES, appear in the same court for the same offenses-numerous times, AND WALK-with a slap on the hand, "don't do it again". Yeah, let's just wait til they kill someone. THEN WHAT? As for the child porn king, absolutely NOT. This has completely crossed damn line with me. The scourge, lowest of the low, is after our most precious resource, yes, I would like to be on the record too, as saying, I will remind the Commonwealth Attorney and Judge for this blatant disregard for what is in the best interest of our county-A JOB THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO. THAT PICTURE IS THE REAL DEAL, HE IS TRASH THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN THE OKAY TO CONTINUE HIS PERVERTED WAYS BY PEOPLE WHO HAD AUTHORITY TO DO OTHERWISE. NEVER, EVER, BETTER COME HALFWAY CLOSE TO ANY OF MINE.... Then people wonder why there's so-called vigilante justice. At least its JUSTICE, WHICH IS MORE THAN WE HAVE HERE!!! I am waiting for everybody to get offended about this also. Where are they???
NAF

Lewisburg, KY

#23 Apr 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
I'd kill that creep if he ever came within view of my child. Jus sayin. Russellville wants to Pull people over because of not having a liscence plate illuminated or bc of a missing blinker or send people to jail over unpaid fines or something just stupid, but can't even keep the damn molesters or rapists off the streets. How fcking stupid. If they were spending more time PROTECTING people, like our children, Instead of giving Tickets and jail time over senseless sht, then maybe we could lay our heads down an get some sleep. What the hell is with this sht. It's fckin pathetic!!! I think they jus want money, and don't give a damn about anything else. The person who said that above about a virus, DOES THE MAN IN THE PICTURE REALLLLYYY LOOK LIKE HE DIDN'T DO THAT? he's SMILING in the damn picture. If it was a virus, they wouldn't have his name in the picture an would be tracking the actual culprit. Duh.
Why are you slaming the police? They did'nt let him out.
its me

Auburn, KY

#24 Apr 16, 2012
Ref: NAF, I DID NOT, HAVE NOT, WILL NOT blame the police. Can only speak for me, if you read what I stated, my problem is with NOT ONE, BUT TWO, different ELECTED OFFICIALS, WHO WORK FOR US, supposedly. That being law-abiding, working, tax-paying citizens, who VOTE AND PAY THEIR SALARY. NEVER will you see/hear me blame the police. Their hands are tied, they can only put them there. Like I said, obviously there's no doubt about this pervert, his guilt/innocence is not in doubt according to all accounts. And yet, he gets PROBATION, free to roam, remain in an open society with our most precious resource way too damn close to that trash. I am still waiting for the public outcry, protests, complaints about this. Give a time/place for a meeting about this decision, guarantee, I will be there!! I know all too well the famous "Logan County Justice", but I am as outraged, OR MORE, over this than anything I have heard/read lately. TOTAL GARBAGE, INEXCUSABLE.... Our "authorities" owe us all an explanation over this. Another thing, WHEN ELECTION TIME ROLLS AROUND, I WILL BE ON THE RECORD AS CAMPAIGNING FOR THEIR OPPOSITION, & TELLING WHY. Now who out there is with me?
just sayin

Auburn, KY

#25 Apr 16, 2012
I'm not condoning what he did!!!! But why not join together and get somethin done about these pervs in Logan county that are raping molesting kids? It is sad that children are abused and nothin being done!!!!
NAF

Lewisburg, KY

#27 Apr 17, 2012
its me wrote:
Ref: NAF, I DID NOT, HAVE NOT, WILL NOT blame the police. Can only speak for me, if you read what I stated, my problem is with NOT ONE, BUT TWO, different ELECTED OFFICIALS, WHO WORK FOR US, supposedly. That being law-abiding, working, tax-paying citizens, who VOTE AND PAY THEIR SALARY. NEVER will you see/hear me blame the police. Their hands are tied, they can only put them there. Like I said, obviously there's no doubt about this pervert, his guilt/innocence is not in doubt according to all accounts. And yet, he gets PROBATION, free to roam, remain in an open society with our most precious resource way too damn close to that trash. I am still waiting for the public outcry, protests, complaints about this. Give a time/place for a meeting about this decision, guarantee, I will be there!! I know all too well the famous "Logan County Justice", but I am as outraged, OR MORE, over this than anything I have heard/read lately. TOTAL GARBAGE, INEXCUSABLE.... Our "authorities" owe us all an explanation over this. Another thing, WHEN ELECTION TIME ROLLS AROUND, I WILL BE ON THE RECORD AS CAMPAIGNING FOR THEIR OPPOSITION, & TELLING WHY. Now who out there is with me?
My comment was to "wtf" not "its me" if you read "wtf"'s post you will see they are complaining about the police. I agree with most all of your post.
NAF

Lewisburg, KY

#28 Apr 17, 2012
Sorry, I don't know how it posted twice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Davenport (Jul '17) May 1 victimizedforwhat 4
heather johns (Mar '13) Apr '18 Yep 7
Where are the hook ups? (Apr '17) Apr '18 Luna 4
Who is horny tonight? (Apr '17) Mar '18 Sexy Time 2
Any sexy women in logan?? Mar '18 Man Up Chump 2
Desiree miles Mar '18 Where the Pootie At 2
Logan County Music Forum (Feb '13) Mar '18 Musikologist 12