23-year-old Livingston County woman arrested for rape

Livingston County Sheriff Deputies have arrested a 23-year-old woman for rape. Sheriff's Deputies charged April Crandall with criminal sexual act and two counts of rape. Read more
Hannibal

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2009
Good.. It's high time these broads are put behind bars for getting theor kicks exploiting minors..
kld

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 27, 2009
where were these ladies when i was 15 years old?

Since: Jul 09

suburbs of Rochester

#4 Jul 27, 2009
if he was 30 and she was 48 would that make it ok? nor what about if he was 20 and she was 40 would that make it ok?
BNBfan

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 27, 2009
pissed off suburbian wrote:
if he was 30 and she was 48 would that make it ok? nor what about if he was 20 and she was 40 would that make it ok?
And you point is? Fact is that the boy is a minor by law and in the scenarios you speak of, the people are all of legal age.
jim p

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2009
<<<waiting for a 23 year old to do that to him ...;)
customer

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2009
pissed off suburbian wrote:
uhh yeah... it wouldn't be illegal then.

If someone gets a ticket for underage drinking would you aks "well what if they were 21, would it be ok?"

of if someone were speeding would you ask "well what if they were going 65mph, would that be ok?"
mikeny113311

Albion, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2009
Where were these 'older' chicks' when I was 15! Damn!

(Well, there was this one lady.......)
RAINN

Washington, DC

#9 Jul 27, 2009
If you or someone you love has been a victim of sexual violence, you are not alone. To get help or information about how to help, consider calling the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE or instant messaging online with a professional at rainn.org . The hotlines are run by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) and are secure, anonymous and confidential. To find out more about RAINN, check out rainn.org .
come and get it

Kennebunk, ME

#10 Jul 27, 2009
im over 18 she can get me anytime
come and get it

Kennebunk, ME

#11 Jul 27, 2009
im ready
linda

Conesus, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2009
we need to bring good values back into the
young adults of today. This is certainly
not good judgement on either side
soap-on-a-rope

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 27, 2009
She should be in jail,but with higher bail. It's going to take years of therapy for this young lad to get the smile off of his face.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2012
I know this thread is old, but if this is the right April Crandall, she can rape me anytime!

http://www.myspace.com/iljl4e/photos/52284518...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal aliens complaining about life in suburbia Feb '15 wild child 4
News Avon man sues police over excessive force with ... (Jan '08) Oct '14 talon1104 14
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '14 Dansville working... 12
News Livingston County man charged with identity the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 millie 1
News Alleged dog abuse in Dansville (Aug '14) Aug '14 Diana Beall 1
News Drug arrest in Livingston County (May '14) May '14 Commentor 1
News Ex-nurse guilty of violating probation (Apr '14) Apr '14 zeldo 1
More from around the web