Jul 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger
Neighbors are shocked and saddened after learning an 18-month-old girl died of hyperthermia after being left in the family's pickup in sweltering heat for more than two hours.
I find it hard to believe that any parent would not miss a child they have not seen in a few minutes, let alone after a couple of hours. Child neglect comes in many forms. Not being continually conscious of what your children are doing or where they are, in itself, is child neglection. The suffering and torture this child must have went through before passing should weigh on these parents minds the rest of their lives. Let this little girl never be forgotten.
May an angel look over her now.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|Readers talk FOIA, abortion||Apr 25||imaginaryfriend||1|
|Fire lieutenant accused of molesting girl free ...||Apr 18||justice||3|
|Teen sentenced for accidental shooting death of... (Jan '08)||Apr '13||Towery||10|
|Start 2013 with New Programs and Classes for Ad...||Apr '13||Bob||1|
|Court Docket: Howell teenager accused of rape (May '12)||Mar '13||kyle stamper||3|
|News Briefs: Unadilla Twp. break-in case ends i...||Feb '13||POed citizen||3|
|2 pro-union protestors arrested near Michigan C...||Dec '12||Bob||1|