Livingston County deputy sentenced to...

Livingston County deputy sentenced to probation on drunken driving charge

There are 4 comments on the Detnews.com - Metro/State story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Livingston County deputy sentenced to probation on drunken driving charge. In it, Detnews.com - Metro/State reports that:

Livingston County Sheriff Deputy Ryan Vorhies, 28, of Fowlerville, was sentenced today to two days in jail with credit for time already served and one-year of probation for a drunken driving charge stemming ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detnews.com - Metro/State.

Fowlerville citizen

Granbury, TX

#1 Aug 9, 2008
This sentence does not compare to regular citizens on our streets, drunk driving is not ok, and we should all be punished the same! Seems to me, he got some special treatment here! I see this and hear this a lot in our county, WHY????
Dontwannaliveher e

Sterling, VA

#2 Jul 29, 2009
Because the county protects it's own unless you don't work there....then you can pay out of your nose...or get jail, rehab and probation. With that charge you'll never get that job and with that job you'll never get the same consequences that the taxpaying citizen gets.
Mike

Otis, OR

#3 Aug 20, 2009
Sure is amazing how they let there own get away with Murder,It is a shame on the Police department and the Judge he needs to be locked up him self for not treating him as he would anyone else that would stand before him i think he should be punished 10 times the max guide lines Since he locks people up for this then he does it LOL SAD ISNT IT ???IT IS A SHAME,SHAME,SHAME. A TRUE JOKE!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING HOW CAN U TRUST THEM. MY OPION FIRE THE JUDGE AND LOCK HIM UP TOO.
sara nack

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Livingston county is waaaaaayyyyyyyy to hard on people repeat offenders or not and look at this the bastard gets probation you better believe he didn't sit in those drunk tanks with no toilet paper and got right out such bullshit its ass backwards if you ask me and about the whole county minus the so called law enforcment voting times coming let's see who does so good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 3
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 8
News Grand Opening Of Love Inc. Resale Store Wednesday Jun '17 moe4den 1
Girls High School Rugby Jun '17 Bsparks 1
News 'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) May '17 Ehh 2
News Partygoers Take Dead Gator Off-Roading (Jul '11) Feb '17 They Loudly Pharted 23
News Protesters: Judge is biased against men (Mar '11) Oct '16 Justice for all 2
More from around the web