Sheriff's Department investigating Genoa Township murder

Oct 24, 2008 Full story: Press & Argus

Livingston County Sheriff's Department detectives are investigating a homicide that occurred at about 5 a.m. Friday at Sylvan Glen mobile home park in Genoa Township.

Full Story
anonumos

Kirkland, WA

#1 Oct 25, 2008
ok we will all miss danny, and what happened should not of happened, but we need to look at john.

he lost his mother at a very young age, he was addicted to cocaine...he was just reaching out for help.

no danny should not be dead, but is it really johns fault or is it us, his friends who should of reached out to john.

i will always miss you danny

much love
real1

Farmington, MI

#2 Oct 25, 2008
you should not use Danny's name.... wtf is wrong with you. Oh poor john he lost his mom and IS addicted to drugs, What he did was wrong him and his lil girlfriend should pay. I LOVE DANNY and this is bullshit...JOHN IS TRASH AND NEEDS TO GET HIS>
anonumos wrote:
ok we will all miss danny, and what happened should not of happened, but we need to look at john.
he lost his mother at a very young age, he was addicted to cocaine...he was just reaching out for help.
no danny should not be dead, but is it really johns fault or is it us, his friends who should of reached out to john.
i will always miss you danny
much love
God bless them all

Birmingham, MI

#3 Oct 26, 2008
I adopted Johns 2 other sibblings after their parents death many yrs ago. Then they had to bury my husband which all four kids looked up to. Let's not judge.With in ONE second, any of us can make a decission that changes our lives forever in a moment of panic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor will go to trial in new case Nov '14 jon 1
Court Docket: Man gets jail for taking charity ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Disgusted 3
sheriff deputies (Jul '14) Jul '14 elmer johnson 1
Armed invasion suspect arraigned (Jun '14) Jun '14 Debrah Escobedo 2
'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rene 1
$16.7M jail plan gets green light (May '14) May '14 Lamont Jewels 1
Casteel found guilty on all counts in freeway s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kev 1
More from around the web