Creepy Billboard on US23 South in Fen...

Creepy Billboard on US23 South in Fenton Area

Posted in the Livingston County Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CountyLine

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Aug 1, 2008
There is a Billboard on US 23 south Near Fenton - Depicting a human form behind obscured glass - I've gone by it a number of times and can't figure what they want me to buy.... Anyone know the source of this Ad?

Another Blog took a picture if you want a look its at the bottom of this blog

http://elbow18.blogspot.com/
Zach

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2008
That's been there since at least the beginning of the year and NOBODY has any idea what it's for.

And that's coming from someone who passes it everyday.
Brian

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Sep 22, 2008
I still want to know what that sign is so if anyone finds out please comment on my blog, which has the picture of the billboard in question (link below).

http://elbow18.blogspot.com/2008/07/creepy-bi...
The Girls

Canada

#4 Aug 22, 2010
We just googled the billboard and found your blog. We were wondering the same thing!
Julie Given

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Sep 4, 2010
This billboard seems to be the mystery of the year around MI.
Barry

Commerce Township, MI

#6 Oct 8, 2010
I have also seen this billboard for a couple years WTF?
company---

Milford, MI

#7 Oct 10, 2010
.......their here..they are..they are..they are...their here -they really are... I saw them I did, I did, I saw them -I really did..little people aahh...
of course you have to have been around in the fifties to really appreciate this..but strange is as strange does.....mwhuaaahaaa..
Stone

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2010
It sure is cool!
Janet

Fenton, MI

#9 Jan 25, 2011
I am glad that I am not the only one who wondered about this. The billboard is now down, but what the heck was it about in the first place??

The world may never know...
passion4living

Battle Creek, MI

#10 Jan 29, 2011
Looking Through a Glass Darkly
MKA

Flushing, MI

#11 Jul 3, 2011
I've passed by this sign on my commute to work for the last couple of years now. Sometime there are other things on it, but eventually it always shows up again. I once decided to take a closer look, And realized it's in the backyard of a house that appears abandoned for years now. Very strange that nobody even claims to know the sign's origin.
Poppy7

Lapeer, MI

#12 Jul 12, 2011
I have been trying to search for the meaning of this too. I seen it a few years ago, then it was gone, now this past weekend I seen it up again!!
Creepy.
Dunnowhat2use

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#13 Jul 21, 2011
Just glad I wasn't the only one who saw it lol
Leslie

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 Aug 4, 2011
Sara

Farmington, MI

#15 Aug 7, 2011
This billboard freaks me out every time I drive past it on my way home at night. I drove past it at 3am last night/this morning, between mile markers 77 and 76 off of US23. Creeeeeeeepy!
Jen

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2011
I'm glad I found your blog. I was a bit freaked out when it was gone & showed back up! I've googled it many times and can't find a thing. Someone is getting their kicks! It's something to look forward to on a long drive back from up north!!
Clarence

United States

#17 Sep 30, 2011
I see this billboard regularly on my way to work. It just got to be too much so at 3am, as I pass by on my way to Ohio I pull over to get a closer look. I take pics at night with my droid, but its just too dark. The closer I get, the billboard, the odder it looks. When I got back to my truck I found this blog. And now I am ever more intrigue. Thank you for all of your posts. Especially the one that says that the house that the billboard is behind is abandoned. Awesome!!!
colt

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2011
I pass it often and I'm sure it's getting bigger
Heidi

Davison, MI

#19 Nov 12, 2011
Janet wrote:
I am glad that I am not the only one who wondered about this. The billboard is now down, but what the heck was it about in the first place??
The world may never know...
it's still there as of 11/11/11!!!
Allen

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2012
STILL THERE it creeps me out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor will go to trial in new case (Nov '14) Jul '15 jon my ass 2
News Court Docket: Man gets jail for taking charity ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Disgusted 3
sheriff deputies (Jul '14) Jul '14 elmer johnson 1
News Armed invasion suspect arraigned (Jun '14) Jun '14 Debrah Escobedo 2
News 'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rene 1
News $16.7M jail plan gets green light (May '14) May '14 Lamont Jewels 1
News Casteel found guilty on all counts in freeway s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kev 1
More from around the web