Movie may be made at Howell High School

Movie may be made at Howell High School

There are 8 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Movie may be made at Howell High School. In it, MLive.com reports that:

The mostly unused Parker Campus of Howell High School is on the verge of being transformed into a movie set that could pump as much as $6 million into the local economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Nate

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2008
This movie would be great for the city of howell, they could get the school back up and running again if they allow the movie to be made in the school
LoL

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2008
lol i`ve been inside the school and it looks sweet.
They are building the drug dealers house in the gym right now.
Amelie

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2009
They filmed part of the movie right across the street from my house, I even heard them yell, "ACTION!"
sushi chef

Hartselle, AL

#4 Apr 12, 2009
action hell! they were yelling stop police, to you and the other dope heads. Parker's Corners only produced low IQ misfits. if you are now in NY please keep your dumb ass there!!!!!!!!
Angela V

Little Rock, AR

#5 May 28, 2009
I was in this movie as an extra it was alot of fun the actors were great to talk to very nice and very funny. It was really interesting to see how everything was done I would love to do it again specially if I would have a role in the movie :) Cant wait to see this movie in theaters and see if I can pick my self out in the background. since I was right there in front of the cameras. :)
tony amadoor

Decatur, AL

#6 May 29, 2009
you folks are pathetic. this school was for retarded children, now you retards with ego problems want to come perform. now we will have a bunch of retarded adults that can't function.
hi LIZ do you still live across the road from this zoo??????
tony amadoor

Decatur, AL

#7 May 29, 2009
Angela V wrote:
I was in this movie as an extra it was alot of fun the actors were great to talk to very nice and very funny. It was really interesting to see how everything was done I would love to do it again specially if I would have a role in the movie :) Cant wait to see this movie in theaters and see if I can pick my self out in the background. since I was right there in front of the cameras.:)
not hard to pick out a 300 pound bimbo......

Since: Aug 09

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Sep 14, 2009
Tony, you really need to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) Jul 21 jeff westendd 7
News Grand Opening Of Love Inc. Resale Store Wednesday Jun 26 moe4den 1
Girls High School Rugby Jun '17 Bsparks 1
News 'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) May '17 Ehh 2
News Partygoers Take Dead Gator Off-Roading (Jul '11) Feb '17 They Loudly Pharted 23
News Protesters: Judge is biased against men (Mar '11) Oct '16 Justice for all 2
Livingston County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Betty 2
More from around the web