Michigan Land Rescue Team

“Michigan Land Rescue Team”

Since: Feb 09

Howell

#1 Mar 18, 2009
We have scheduled our first battle to preserve the Hillcrest Mini-State Game Area in Livingston County. There has been some illegal dumping there within the past year and we have an event to clean it up within the next few weeks. Photos of the current situation are posted at www.michiganlandrescue.com via the "sites" link.

Membership has reached the 40 person mark and we continue to encourage Michigan sportsmen and women to get involved in the conservation of our state's natural resources. It does not require alot of time, 20 hours a year. But the efforts of our members are dramatic. Visit the site for more information, email us if you have any questions.

[img]http://www.michiganlandre scue.com/Web%20Photos/new%20ba nner%20copy.jpg[/img]

“Michigan Land Rescue Team”

Since: Feb 09

Howell

#2 Apr 2, 2009
We are meeting April 4th, at 9:00 am. We will work on the game area until about 1:00. Myself, my wife, a few friends and other members will be there. The DNR is delivering a dumpster, and we have a permit to drive a quad back into the property. We invited the Fowlerville Boy Scout Troop to come out and assist. If you are curious what we are up to, visit the site in first post for directions, and stop by on Saturday. I hope to see some of you out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 3
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 8
News Grand Opening Of Love Inc. Resale Store Wednesday Jun '17 moe4den 1
Girls High School Rugby Jun '17 Bsparks 1
News 'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) May '17 Ehh 2
News Partygoers Take Dead Gator Off-Roading (Jul '11) Feb '17 They Loudly Pharted 23
News Protesters: Judge is biased against men (Mar '11) Oct '16 Justice for all 2
More from around the web