Motorcyclist dead after hitting cop c...

Motorcyclist dead after hitting cop car in Fowlerville; WB I-96 closed

There are 6 comments on the The Detroit News story from May 17, 2011, titled Motorcyclist dead after hitting cop car in Fowlerville; WB I-96 closed. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Fowlerville - A man died this morning after his motorcycle hit the back of a police cruiser involved in trying to get him to stop as he rode at speeds exceeding 100 mph, Livingston County Sheriff Bob Bezotte said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Go big

Chicago, IL

#1 May 18, 2011
Is the police officer being charged with manslaughter in this case ?
Scott

Livonia, MI

#2 May 19, 2011
Y charge the police you goof
Ziggy

Schaumburg, IL

#3 May 26, 2011
Regardless of the circumstances it always very sad o lose someone this young in such a horrible manner.
Dan

Farmington, MI

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Why charge the Police? Are you serious? Frickkin cop pulls in front of him killing him that's why. He can't stop immediately going that speed. So let's kill the guy for speeding and running. Yes- there's the argument he shouldn't run in the first place- but thats not a reason to kill him. Officer should know thats what hes doing pulling in front of him like that. He should be charged but wont. Frickkin cops.
scott

Southfield, MI

#5 Jun 29, 2011
they should be charged...why u think he pulled out in front of him..if hes going over a 100 mph how do u expect him to stop..and just because he out runs them...they do that...its another case where a cop gets away with it..either he did it on purpose or hes to stupid to know he wont be able to stop..so there u have it..now u run now u die...what another crock..u hit a cop car with ur car its assulut with a deadly weapon..did the cop need to use deadly force for fleeing.i think not...
sara nack

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Scott wrote:
Y charge the police you goof
. Because what do you thinks gonna happen when you pull out in front of a motorcycle going that fast that was murder and of course livingston countys jacked up system let the cop back on duty I'm sure what a bunch of bullshit just like so many other storys oh well that cop stoney will live with murder forever not us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drunk man crawls into bed with couple, cops say (Aug '12) Jan '18 Zom XIII 9
Hell Music Thread (Aug '17) Aug '17 Musikologist 3
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 8
News Grand Opening Of Love Inc. Resale Store Wednesday (Jun '17) Jun '17 moe4den 1
Girls High School Rugby (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bsparks 1
News 'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) May '17 Ehh 2
News Partygoers Take Dead Gator Off-Roading (Jul '11) Feb '17 They Loudly Pharted 23