High School Student Dead After High S...

High School Student Dead After High Speed Chase

There are 21 comments on the KIII story from Aug 31, 2009, titled High School Student Dead After High Speed Chase. In it, KIII reports that:

Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player. KIIITV News Story Created: Aug 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM CDT Story Updated: Aug 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM CDT August 31, 2009 In Live Oak County, a high speed pursuit by police comes to a tragic end when a car rolls over, killing the teenage driver and injuring three others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kim

Cochiti Pueblo, NM

#1 Aug 31, 2009
great mom and dad keep giving them cars.trying spending quality time with your kid and you won't have to bury them. out after curfew,speeding most likely on drugs of one kind or another.three injured and most likely on something as well. don't you just love the interaction of family with their children
a mom

Valley Mills, TX

#2 Aug 31, 2009
kim wrote:
great mom and dad keep giving them cars.trying spending quality time with your kid and you won't have to bury them. out after curfew,speeding most likely on drugs of one kind or another.three injured and most likely on something as well. don't you just love the interaction of family with their children
Excuse me, but do you know these people or anything about them personally? I think your comment is very harsh and judgemental. Unless you were there, you really don't know the circumstances. An incredible amount of supposition on your part.
Laurie

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2009
It happened at 10:45 p.m. so it wasn't past curfew. What happened now is between him and God. Don't judge.
Bret

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2009
To Kim... I read your post about two hours ago and didn't reply but I can't hold out any longer. What an incredible piece of excrement you are! How dare you post something so vile and ignorant on a board after someone loses a child. Are you a mother that has ever lost a child? Oh, sorry. You are perfect so nothing like that will ever happen to you! What a heartless bleep you are. As a parent that has lost a child to leukemia, I would NEVER wish something like that on anyone. However, after reading your ignorant post, I may have to reconsider. I am convinced that you are the devil and deserve ten fold worse than anything you can ever imagine. My this young man rest in piece and may you burn in hell for judging anyone, you sorry excuse for a human being!
Blake

Three Rivers, TX

#5 Sep 1, 2009
kim wrote:
Who are you to even say something like that. he was a good friend of mine. YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE STORY! he lived with his grandma btw.... i cannot believe you would say something like that. people these days are so heartless. think about if it was someone you knew. i bet you would sing a different tune!
Amber

Hubbard, TX

#6 Sep 1, 2009
KIM

First of all you have no idea who they are because if you did then you would have never posted anything like that.

Second you must not have any idea what it feels like to loose someone you love. Jacob was a wonderful child and no matter WHAT the circumstances were he did not deserve to die. You have no soul to say something like that in this situation. Had it been your child I guarantee you would not like it if those horrible things were said towards you because I promise you there is not a perfect parent in this world. If there were then there would be no problems in this world. His parents are not to blame. They are very good parents. I don't know how in the hell you sleep at night knowing you said such cruel things when you probably don't even know who they are. Well I do know who they are and they are VERY good people. Obviously you must have no happiness or love in your life to say what you said. Chances are you are probably not even a parent at all and if you are you should probably turn to your kids and tell you love them because lady this could have very well happened to you no matter how much LOVE or ATTENTION you give them because Jacob was given tons of love and attention.

And last but not least " THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES" This is probably a saying you should live by.

R.I.P Jacob Bardin You are loved and will be missed by so very many people and never forgotten!!!
james a

Dilley, TX

#7 Sep 1, 2009
i would like to express my deepest sympathy for the family of this young man.i as a mother know how much it hurts when tragedy comes.sometimes we forget we were young at one time & blessed we are still here.he that has no sin let him cast the first stone.i am not from live oak county but was listening to the accident on the radio,& i started praying immediately.
to bret,i say no one is a sorry human being,God created us all.we need to spend our energy in praying for our young children instead of degrading them. read Phillipians 6:12
GABRIEL MARTINEZ JR

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 1, 2009
TO KIM

Look kim that comment you lift you up there. How about you can shut your f*c* face up. Cause you do know Jacob like i did or me. So next time if you got something to say unless its nice. Just dont say nothing at all ok :)
Brittania

Buda, TX

#9 Sep 2, 2009
Kim, that cruel uncaring coldhearted women, who deserves NO happyness in the world for what you posted. I have something to say.

First of all, he didn't live with his mum or dad. Secondly, you have NO RIGHT whatsoever to post something so heartless. I gurantee you have not have one child, and if you do, you being a mother should understand. If they were 17 or 18 years of age, had their license and knew how to drive, I abolutely gurtantee they would have a car. Just because they have a car, the gardians do NOT spend time with them? You my friend, need to think about how you would feel if this happened to your loved one, and how heartbroken you would be. Actually do me a favor, and think about it, and think of how you would feel. You dare say something so cruel, you have not one reason to be happy, you shall get the worse most painful punished for whaat you have said. I'll laugh at every thought of it. You deserve to be put in this situation for having no care. You did not know Jacob like the many people who posted did. He was a damn good kid and had no reason to go like that. R.I.P Jacob, you will always be in our hearts, you will be missed.
Bret

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 2, 2009
james a wrote:
i would like to express my deepest sympathy for the family of this young man.i as a mother know how much it hurts when tragedy comes.sometimes we forget we were young at one time & blessed we are still here.he that has no sin let him cast the first stone.i am not from live oak county but was listening to the accident on the radio,& i started praying immediately.
to bret,i say no one is a sorry human being,God created us all.we need to spend our energy in praying for our young children instead of degrading them. read Phillipians 6:12
I can read Phillipians 6:12 but you can't read my post. I never said she was a sorry human being. Never met her, don't want to. What I said was that she was a sorry EXCUSE for a human being. BIG difference. Not trying to be confrontational, just trying to let you know that I want my words understood.
Karnes County Mom

Munford, AL

#11 Sep 2, 2009
Kim,
I have never heard anything so hateful. You should be ashamed. My prayers are with the family of this young man during this horrible time.
Someone who cares

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2009
What Kim said was very cruel at this time, but KIDs need to live in the reality of all this. It was a bad decision on this young man. Wish it on no one, but speeding is not what you do behind the wheel and always need to remember when one is driving whoever is in the auto with you is in the hands of the driver. What if they all would of died... what then. All my simpathy goes to the family because they are left to deal with this. Young drivers you all are not made of stone, please be careful and make wise decisions. RIP Jacob God Bless You
A Friend of his

Victoria, TX

#13 Sep 3, 2009
I think if you dont know who the peopl were and you dont know the story you need to keep your mouth SHUT! This Was MY BEST FRIEND! So like i said if you didnt know who they were SHUT UP!
Kindred

Falfurrias, TX

#14 Sep 4, 2009
hey Kim??? y don't u get a damn life and stop judging other people. What you said was arrogant and stupid; you have no right to say things about people you don't know. I grew up with the boy who died and so did everyone else. He had a great family that took care of him and its no one's fault why he died, especially his parents. So take this piece of advice: get a life and quit judging people you never met. You're probably fat and ugly and you have no friends that's why your parents are your only support and never liked you enough to get you a car :)
Clarissa

Poteet, TX

#15 Sep 11, 2009
Hey, Im just gunna say this one time, Jacob meant the world to a lot of us. He was a loyal and trustworthy friend, that anyone can count on. So go ahead and talkk all you want cuzz it aint gunna bother any of us that knew him. We know the truth, so its just whateverr. We love and miss you lots Jacob Scott Bardin, your in our prayers.
Jose

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2009
I think that before you judge what Kim really had to say you should really wonder was it the truth and you really need to think before you respond because sometimes the truth hurts
kim wrote:
marina fuentes

Falfurrias, TX

#17 Jan 14, 2010
barleyy neww himm butt whenn i meett him he wass a greatt guyy hess funnyy cool Andd Totallyy not afriadd too be a bodyy gardd lmao imu): r.i.p Jacob Bardin
Liz Rice

Sabinal, TX

#18 Apr 21, 2010
I just wanted to say sorry to all the family memebers and friends on here who lost someone they love. I am also sorry that people can be soo cruel and coldhearted towards this situation. I lost my brother on April 1st and had the same experience. People coming on here to judge and say horrible things about someone the didnt even know. My condolences for those who are experiencing the same.
please

Seguin, TX

#19 May 27, 2010
I hope that the person(s)that threw the party where the underage drinking was taking place in lagarto are brought to justice. Im sure they are dying inside with guilt and i hope they continue to do so. To the Live Oak County Deputy, thanks for being out there doing your job that you do on a daily basis. Poor decisions by Mr Bardin is why what happened, happened. Mr Bardin should have never led you on a pursuit reaching speeds of up to 100mph, but when you are up to no good, i guess thats your last resort. Mr Deputy thanks again, and i hope you dont blame yourself when all you were looking to do was save somebodys life that night. As for Kim, she has a point. Their is alot of parents out here that do not know what their kids are doing on weekends. I have heard that the local police have cracked down on parties and have filed charges on people and I hope they continue to do so to protect our kids and lead them in the right path. So parents if you are reading this, please have a talk to your kids and make them understand the importance of making smart decisions.
Raegan

Lincoln, NE

#20 Nov 22, 2010
Kindred wrote:
hey Kim??? y don't u get a damn life and stop judging other people. What you said was arrogant and stupid; you have no right to say things about people you don't know. I grew up with the boy who died and so did everyone else. He had a great family that took care of him and its no one's fault why he died, especially his parents. So take this piece of advice: get a life and quit judging people you never met. You're probably fat and ugly and you have no friends that's why your parents are your only support and never liked you enough to get you a car :)
Kindred, I know you knew jacob well and you of all people should tear into this kim girl. I thought when i first saw the comment it was kim flipo. I cryed when we found out about jacob. I cryed when when he was honored. I wouldnt make it if one of my siblings died. Kayla was strong. Jacob was loved by many and will always be remembered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three men could be charged with molesting teen ... Aug 8 Unknown 11
News Castillo pleads guilty to '16 slaying, gets 60 ... Aug 8 Nosy 9
News Woman sent to San Antonio burn unit after fire ... Jun '17 Jus me 2
Poisoning neighborhood animals twice now May '17 DDDSTUART 1
News If God wanted us all white, don't you think he ... (Aug '14) Dec '15 Girl22 11
Live Oak County Man Arrested for Stabbing Homicide (Jan '15) Jan '15 so sad 1
News 320 acres in Live Oak County (Jun '14) Jun '14 new to state 1
More from around the web