Fire at Hardees in West Hamlin in Lincoln County

Jul 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The State Journal

At 6:58 p.m. Friday, a fire occurred at Hardees, located in the area of Lincoln Plaza in West Hamlin, in Lincoln County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
homewardbound

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

So the deep fryer caught on fire.Do these people clean them???I haven't ate there in along time,I just don't care for their food!
who cares

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

o my god nozie people its lincoln county who cares cloes topix down geting to old
kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

shut up bi^ch before u get closed down and no they prolly dont clean them and they hire anyone half the people is cracked out on meth and other drugs and prolly dont kno how to use the stuff...and there food is gross
Hardees employee

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Yes we clean the deepfryers every night, thank you for asking. No one at Hardees is on drugs for everyones information or they wouldnt be working there. And if you think our food is gross, guess what you dont have to eat there.
ilovenit

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Hardees employee wrote:
Yes we clean the deepfryers every night, thank you for asking. No one at Hardees is on drugs for everyones information or they wouldnt be working there. And if you think our food is gross, guess what you dont have to eat there.
speak up hold what within next 2-3 months maybe less
lets see if they dont start cutting hours laying off or terminate
mc donalds is gonna put your franchise down
hell couldnt even keep your chicken
$6.00 for a combo meal thats not worth it
mcdonald got the $1.00 value deals
and taste even better
bet you'll be closing very soon
RUN

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Hardees employee wrote:
Obviously you don't clean the vents...
ex-employee

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

fyi it's not the employees who clean the hoods it's a company that specifically does that the employees clean the fryers themselves but it was the hood the caught fire. learn a little bit before you go talking about something you obviously have limited knowledge of.
stanley baker

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

im going to be working at mc donalds naked
Hardees employee

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't clean the vents...
Obviously we do clean the vents. For your information, it caught fire in the hood, which we dont clean, we hire people to come in and do that because its goes through the roof.
Hardees employee

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

ilovenit wrote:
<quoted text>
speak up hold what within next 2-3 months maybe less
lets see if they dont start cutting hours laying off or terminate
mc donalds is gonna put your franchise down
hell couldnt even keep your chicken
$6.00 for a combo meal thats not worth it
mcdonald got the $1.00 value deals
and taste even better
bet you'll be closing very soon
We will see if we go out of business due to McDonalds. Im sorry but McDonalds food gets old fast for one thing, and look how small there hamburger meat is...We have the small burgers, 1/4, 1/3, and even half pound...Yes they have the value menu, but guess what you get what you pay for, a little tiny hamburger...They are not going to be putting us out of business. Hardees food doesn't get old like McDonalds does and definitely doesn't taste better..
nuts

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

if you pep-s don't like to eat out then learn to cook
the restaurants are there for you dumb @ss pep-s who
can't cook,
also there to get with friends that you like to have fun with.
RUN

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Hardees employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously we do clean the vents. For your information, it caught fire in the hood, which we dont clean, we hire people to come in and do that because its goes through the roof.
If you clean your vents the hood stays clean. You don't clean your vents the hood gets dirty. Thats how those things work.
Hardees employee

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

The hood gets cleaned every so many months regardless of if they are dirty or not, ok...I am not arguing with some idiot over the internet, if you have a problem with Hardees, don't come there, simple as that...The fire is over with and everything is fine now, so let it be..okay..
damn

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

who gives a shit my god hope the hardess burns down next time quite bitching all guesss
damn

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

hope we put it out again lol
mmmmm

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

hey did they get everything back to normal.. i really enjoyed the food there and the workers was always nice.. Hope they get everything up and going again
employee

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

I do not care what you all say about Hardees because it does not bother me. I work there to provide for my family, for the bills, and to keep a roof over my family's head. I do not work there for ya'lls benefit. I work there because it pays the bills. I can care less about what you all say about it because I work hard and I can go to bed happy knowing I have a job other than sittin at home dependin on welfare to pay my bills and food for me. I provide for my family on my own and I am very independent. So say what you want. I am a employee there and proud of it. Everyone else that works there should not worry about what people say either.
yeaaa

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

haha I can't believe all u dumb a$$'s are arguing about a freakin fast food place! Go get your life straight get your a$$ n school n shut the he!! Up about hardess! Nobody gives a sh!t if u work there if u don't if u like their food or if u don't..NOBODY CARES what ur opinion is get over ur self!
guesswho

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Hardees employee wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see if we go out of business due to McDonalds. Im sorry but McDonalds food gets old fast for one thing, and look how small there hamburger meat is...We have the small burgers, 1/4, 1/3, and even half pound...Yes they have the value menu, but guess what you get what you pay for, a little tiny hamburger...They are not going to be putting us out of business. Hardees food doesn't get old like McDonalds does and definitely doesn't taste better..
lets see you lost your chicken an potatoes
lets see u take off th eonions lettuce pickles an the other shit an see how your bugers look well smartass defend your job time will tell
Hardees Employee

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

guesswho wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see you lost your chicken an potatoes
lets see u take off th eonions lettuce pickles an the other shit an see how your bugers look well smartass defend your job time will tell
Mmmkk..GUess what, WE are still in business, we have more business now than we ever did..lol..We have 4 different size burgers, what does mcdonalds have???? You take off the onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and everything else, you still have a huge juicy cooked to order burger...Our burgers are dry and old...Everytime u go to mcdonalds your service sucks and the employees arent friendly...The employees at Hardees are dedicated to working very hard to provide excellent and fast service...Not much I can say about mcdonalds..And yes I will defend my job because thats how I make it right now...We will not be going out of business like I told you before...They didnt hurt us when they opened one bit, more like made us have more business...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lincoln County Discussions

Search the Lincoln County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Active meth lab found in town apartment Jul 15 hmmm 3
Mayor Wilkinson offers thanks Jul 12 The Chicago way 2
Deputies Say Two Arrested After Meth Found In H... Jul 8 hmmm 11
A neighbor Jul 6 Ticked 1
Lincoln County Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun '14 Musikologist 3
McCallister clings to one-vote victory margin Jun '14 Jack_4ral 9
jarod salmons May '14 wondering 1
•••
•••