Lussow, Simac Prepare for Tuesday Primary

Jul 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSAW

Bob Lussow and Kim Simac will face off in a Republican primary vote on Tuesday ahead of the recall vote for Sen.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2011
Tony

Little Suamico, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

I caught the radio debate between Lussow and Simac ( Thank`s WXPR ) and my opinion was that Lussow was more alert and able to answer the questions asked with out having to have the question repeated over again . Both gave good answers to the questions but I did not agree with the term limits Simac would try for . I believe I should be able to vote for any qualified candidate and not have the government tell me that my candidate has gone past their term limit. I did agree with Simac with the fact that if the state anti smoking law was to be voted on, Simac would have voted against it. All in all two good candidates and my vote will be for Lussow.
Dan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

The most important thing is to get rid of Holperin.
Chaz Redstone

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Dan wrote:
The most important thing is to get rid of Holperin.
Yeah, let's get the Rich Crazy Babe that wants to teach the kids that Jesus rode a Dinosaur!...What in the "H" is wrong with you people? Like our nut-job governor, we're going to take the state back in time 50yrs. I was looking at relocatiing my machine shop to the area in the next 2yrs, but not with a loony like Simac in the seat!
Chaz Redstone

Congerville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Chaz Redstone wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, let's get the Rich Crazy Babe that wants to teach the kids that Jesus rode a Dinosaur!...What in the "H" is wrong with you people? Like our nut-job governor, we're going to take the state back in time 50yrs. I was looking at relocatiing my machine shop to the area in the next 2yrs, but not with a loony like Simac in the seat!
only nut here is you loser....go smoke more weed in your cave troll.
Simacs failure to debate

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Chaz Redstone wrote:
<quoted text>only nut here is you loser....go smoke more weed in your cave troll.
Nice candidate! Really a stand up gal! http://www.politiscoop.com/component/content/...
Dan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

I never said she was the best choice, all I said was get rid of Holperin. Chaz is right,loser. Maybe you should quit smoking weed so you can read. Maybe your mom can read it for you next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lincoln County Discussions

Search the Lincoln County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile unit will boost health screening availab... (Jun '08) Sep '13 Brennan 2
Our endorsement for Lincoln County judge: Rober... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Pissed off reader 1
Russell proposed veterans court for Lincoln County (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd Saunders 1
Former Tomahawk/Merrill Tavern League secretary... (Apr '12) Nov '12 NorthWestner 8
Union membership goes down in Wisconsin (Sep '11) Sep '11 Bryant Eldet 1
Agriculture agent ready for retirement (May '11) May '11 trail 1
Estonian Ev. Martin Luther Church (Jan '11) Jan '11 ito Rebane 1
•••
•••