Bush declares disaster for two N.M. c...

Bush declares disaster for two N.M. counties

There are 10 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Bush declares disaster for two N.M. counties. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

President Bush has declared a disaster in Lincoln and Otero counties due to flooding that destroyed homes, washed out bridges and prompted hundreds of rescues last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

brandon

AOL

#1 Aug 14, 2008
bush did something right.....
clap clap
XENA

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Now there's a really nice man. Thank you President Bush.
Manzano Apple Eater

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2008
brandon wrote:
bush did something right.....
clap clap
I think President Bush did something right when he beat Gore and then Kerry......standing ovation.
Elizabeth

Madison, AL

#4 Aug 15, 2008
Oh please, to little to late, Bush could not find his behind with both hands and the light on. He fails on so much that was really important like Catrina the Hurricane
Dirt in your teeth

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Serioulsy, who cares about anyone in Lincoln and Otero? Those counties are just desolate wastlands full of inbred people who can't even better themselves by moving out of their trailor parks.
Manzano Apple Eater

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2008
Elizabeth wrote:
Oh please, to little to late, Bush could not find his behind with both hands and the light on. He fails on so much that was really important like Catrina the Hurricane
I think the ones with too little, too late was Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004. Incidentally it is too bad there is no proof reader to correct the numerous errors in your post. It should be too little, He fails...is or He failed...was, and it is Katrina.

Do you need a light on?
Elizabeth

Madison, AL

#7 Aug 15, 2008
Now, Now, your should not pass judgement of those poor imbred trailor people, Usually its the tornadoes that get them.
Bill in Sani Flush

Polk City, FL

#8 Aug 15, 2008
The real disaster is in Sani Flush!
R I C H A R D S O N
Elizabeth

Madison, AL

#9 Aug 15, 2008
Manzano Apple Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the ones with too little, too late was Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004. Incidentally it is too bad there is no proof reader to correct the numerous errors in your post. It should be too little, He fails...is or He failed...was, and it is Katrina.
Do you need a light on?
Gore and Kerry did not win, So how would we ever know how the would have run the country. George Bush did and he is a miserable failure.
Bill in Sani Flush

Polk City, FL

#10 Aug 15, 2008
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore and Kerry did not win, So how would we ever know how the would have run the country. George Bush did and he is a miserable failure.
The miserable democraps are ruining the country! Wake up id10t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramos spotted in Ruidoso (Jan '14) Apr 4 Pragmatist 54
News District attorney applies for vacant NM judgeship (Jun '13) Aug '16 Jammon 43
News Ruidoso police shoot armed, violent Texas man (Aug '16) Aug '16 Michael Oshkienau 1
News Cody Willard is living his dream, and is proud ... (Dec '08) Nov '15 Ricardo 33
News Affordable housing plan for Ruidoso approved (Jul '15) Aug '15 BrianWillliams 5
News Alleged murder victim shot multiple times (Apr '11) Mar '15 Mr T 30
News Lincoln County Commission, DA clash over office... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mr T 2
More from around the web