Police motorcycle crash determined to...

Police motorcycle crash determined to be an accident

There are 14 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Police motorcycle crash determined to be an accident. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

The New Mexico State Police officer who investigated the crash of two Ruidoso police motorcycles during the Aspenfest Parade Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Since: Jul 11

Ruidoso NM

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Did they think that the officers did it on purpose?
Still, more folly at the expense of the taxpayers.
Little Stinker

Alto, NM

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Gus V Inst wrote:
It sounded like thay were playing chicken and one zigged when he should have zagged.

Im sure your right Gus tax payers will be paying for the repairs not the officers that were playing.
Duh

Ruidoso, NM

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Gus V Inst wrote:
You are right Gus. Some brilliant journalism here related to the conclusion it was an accident.
fezz

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Next year these two clowns can perform with the Shriners, if they can memorize the routine and drive the go cart.
goldilocks

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Oct 20, 2012
fezz wrote:
Next year these two clowns can perform with the Shriners, if they can memorize the routine and drive the go cart.
I was told by one of the local law enforcement officers that the motorcycle mishap was actually a pre-arranged "Keystone Cop" routine. Is there any truth to this?
citizen

Ruidoso, NM

#6 Oct 21, 2012
goldilocks wrote:
<quoted text> I was told by one of the local law enforcement officers that the motorcycle mishap was actually a pre-arranged "Keystone Cop" routine. Is there any truth to this?
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 23, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Is there any footage of the incident? I'd like to review it.
I Witness

Alto, NM

#8 Oct 23, 2012
I can report the following occured near the intersection of Center Street and Sudderth at approximately 1028 AM.
Two officers were egaged in conversation by the side of the road. one was consuming what appeared to be a triple chai tea from nearby Starbucks. Officer #1 took the now empty Starbucks cup and began walking to a garbage can near the NE corner. A surly midget dressed in what appeared to be blue man group, stopped and engaged the officer and then offered to throw his cup in the garbage.
Two minutes later both officers were perched upon their bikes awaiting what appeared to be their introduction in to the motorcycle folleys. Officer #2 turned to yell something at the midget when the midget through the empty Starbucks cup in his way, hitting the helmet of officer #1. Officer #1 began to turn back towards the angry midget to confront him when officer #2 sinaled him. Officer #1 cut in too close and too early so that when the officers made their circle 8 formation in the middle of the street, officer #1 clipped the side of officer #2 bike. Officer #2 appeared to be injured and a crowd pushed him and his bike to a secure location near candle power. EMTs arrived on the scene and an ambulance followed. A gurney was transported from Center street to Candle Power but the embarassed officer did not wish to join the parade flat on his back in a gurney. Officer #1 had only slight injuries. He left his bike in front of the what used o be the toy store and took off after the midget. Officer #2 waited out the end of the parade and then the ambulance pulled up nearest him so he could climb in the ambulance for transport to LCMC.
An African American cowboy seemed to be videotapin the whole incident. A group of Ruidoso Street Toughs walked up to him and attempted to coherce him in to turning over the tape or recording device. The conversation was inadubible, but the black cowboy left abruptly with the video camera in tact. Five minutes later the street toughs were giving a description of the black cowboy to the State Police.
Josephine Baltrone

Alto, NM

#9 Oct 24, 2012
As someone married to man of particular short stature, I find your use of the word midget to be ignorant and offensive.
Wee Willie

Ruidoso, NM

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Josephine Baltrone wrote:
As someone married to man of particular short stature, I find your use of the word midget to be ignorant and offensive.
Do you like Randy Neumans song 'Short People'?
Wee Willie

Ruidoso, NM

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Josephine Baltrone wrote:
God bless you. For all of you haters out there, here are some facts on midgets.

1. If you hit a midget with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins.

2. If you throw a midget into a tub of hot water, he makes Sleepytime tea!

3. 7 midgets thrown into a sausage machine makes 2 pounds of Kielbasa.

4. it takes 2 midgets to make one order of Midget McNuggets.

5. They have little hands.....and little eyes....they go around telling....little lies.......

6. If you lose a fight to a midget, you become one.

7. If you use a net and capture a few midgets and keep them as pets and train them to follow instructions, you will sell your dog

8. Little people (midgets if you will), need a little passport to go to Little Italy....

9. A studio apartment is a mansion to a midget.

10. A Ford fiesta is a limo to a midget.

11. A nerd candy is a jaw breaker to a midget.

12. A bathtub is an olympic sized pool to a midget.

13. small hands, smell like cabbage

14. Midgets must never cry. If they do their eyes fall out.

15. If you add water to a midget, they make their own gravy..

16. Midgets are scared to eat pussy because one wrong move and their back in the womb.

17. A midget looses no weight at the time of death. Proof that midgets have no soul?

18. the chinese ones are more rare and cost more.

19. If you hit a midget in the groin it makes a noise that only dogs and little children can hear

20. During WWII, Nazis kidnapped 100 midgets to polish the insides of shell casings.

21. "Midgets are the cause of all wars" - Mel Gibson

22. Midgets are reportedly the ONE and ONLY thing that Chuck Norris is afraid of.

23. Midgets explode in a violent chemical reaction when exposed to common sea salt.

24. Midgets have hollow places in their bodies where they hide very small weapons, and for that reason are often used for industrial espionage.

25. Midget limbs fall off easily and regenerate as a self defense mechanism.

26. Although midgets shed their skin every 22 months, they DO NOT grow.

27. Ivory Soap floats in water, so do midgets, but they can't at the same time.

28. Midgets do not dream.

29. From 1691 to 1695, midgets were legal tender in Austria.

30. Topps and Fleer used to include them with baseball cards during the bubble gum shortages of WW II.

31. If you rub a midget vigorously against your sweater, you can stick them to a wall

32. those tiny pellets you see in the woods arent rabbit-turds....

33. Every time a midget gets thrown down a flight of stairs, an angel gets their wings....

34. Midgets were used to repair the tracks to the underground railroad during the Civil War...

35. Midgets cannot be sold on Ebay...

(but can be on Overstock.com in certain circumstances....)

36. seven midgets have won the Congressional Medal of Honor, the last one for crawling down the spider hole to grab Saddam...

37. Midgets have 3 kidneys and are born without an appendix...

38. Midgets are born with the ability to speak Norweigan, nobody knows why...

39. Midgets are an excellent alternative fuel

40. Midgets NEVER get the extended warranty.
Dorothy

Ruidoso, NM

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Wee Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you. For all of you haters out there, here are some facts on midgets.
1. If you hit a midget with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins.
2. If you throw a midget into a tub
I love those. Here is another one.

When a midget sings a little boy somewhere in the world dies.
Chucko

Portales, NM

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Midgets hate amusement parks.

Verne Troyer (Mini-Me) went to Hawaii on vacation and was very upset because there were no accomdations for 'little people'. So he bought an apartment complex and had it remodelled strictly for little folks. He then decided that he wouldn't charge anyone to stay there.
He called it "Stay Free Mini Pads".
seen and heard about town

Alto, NM

#14 Nov 13, 2012
I hear COPS wants to film live in Ruidoso during Thanksgiving weekend. Or maybe it was just a Hubbard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Absentee voting underway for Capitan schools' $22a Aug '17 Jack Hilton 2
News Ramos spotted in Ruidoso (Jan '14) Apr '17 Pragmatist 54
News District attorney applies for vacant NM judgeship (Jun '13) Aug '16 Jammon 43
News Ruidoso police shoot armed, violent Texas man (Aug '16) Aug '16 Michael Oshkienau 1
News Cody Willard is living his dream, and is proud ... (Dec '08) Nov '15 Ricardo 33
News Affordable housing plan for Ruidoso approved (Jul '15) Aug '15 BrianWillliams 5
News Alleged murder victim shot multiple times (Apr '11) Mar '15 Mr T 30
More from around the web