Homes evacuated after well mishap

Homes evacuated after well mishap

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Leader story from Jun 22, 2007, titled Homes evacuated after well mishap. In it, The Daily Leader reports that:

“When gas is coming out under force, oil and water are going to be atomized, and they're going to collect. It migrates and is heavier than air so it will follow from higher elevations to lower elevations”

Several homes were evacuated and sections of Pricedale Drive and Mount Olive Road were closed Thursday morning while officials contained a leak from an inactive oil well. via The Daily Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Leader.

Gonzales, LA

#1 Jul 1, 2007
i live by a denbury well and the same thing happened here on mother's day 07. When I called Denbury they were not even going to come out till the next day. i told them I would call State DEQ and then they came out. the well was not fixed that night. They told us it was fine!!!!!!!!!!
go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade Demers and Church Victims of Hate Crimes (Mar '09) Mar '09 Justice Seeker 1
Civil Rights Violations Against Wade Demers and... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Justice Seeker 1
Hate Crimes Against Wade Demers (Mar '09) Mar '09 Justice Seeker 1
News Man charged with sexually assaulting 83-year-ol... (Jun '08) Feb '09 hell 7
MS AG Jim Hood's Office Ignoring Crimes by Gov'... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Speaker of Justice 17
To the City of Meridian,MS re: Crimes/Apparent ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Speaker of Justice 11
News Brown bounces back from ACL (Sep '07) Dec '07 BILLY 2
More from around the web