Fatal I-95 wreck in Liberty County sn...

Fatal I-95 wreck in Liberty County snarls Savannah-bound traffic

There are 4 comments on the SavannahNow story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Fatal I-95 wreck in Liberty County snarls Savannah-bound traffic. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

A fatality on Interstate 95 has slowed northbound traffic, according to Georgia State Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

vickie

Kimberly, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2010
It would be nice if I could find out the details about the fatalI-95 wreck in liberty county. i am from charleston, wv and I know the family of the couple that was killed. I would love to see what is going on, but it says page cannot be found, why?
Mary

Belle, WV

#2 Sep 11, 2010
vickie wrote:
It would be nice if I could find out the details about the fatalI-95 wreck in liberty county. i am from charleston, wv and I know the family of the couple that was killed. I would love to see what is going on, but it says page cannot be found, why?
I'm also from WV and know this couple. My husband used to work for Harold. I've been trying to find an article in the Liberty county newspaper but I'm not having any luck!
K im

AOL

#3 Sep 11, 2010
vickie wrote:
I am a native of Charleston and was reading about the couple killed in the accident. If you go to www.SavannahNow.com and click on the news section, you can find the details. You will have to click through several days news until you get to the Sept. 9 news. That is where I found the details.
K im

AOL

#4 Sep 11, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm also from WV and know this couple. My husband used to work for Harold. I've been trying to find an article in the Liberty county newspaper but I'm not having any luck!
I was also reading about the accident in the Charleston Gazette. If you go to www.SavannahNow.com and click on the news section, you will find the details of the accident. You will have to click through several days news until you get to the Sept. 9 news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested in Liberty Co. murder case (Jan '12) May '15 Dwill 15
News Overloaded cord blamed for fire Feb '15 Sandy 1
News Alcoa's purchase of Firth praised (Sep '14) Sep '14 bud 1
News Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... (Jul '14) Jul '14 resident 1
News Descendants want street in Roswell to keep ance... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ted Anthony 1
News Long County Georgia tils Largest Animal Rescue ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jon Ogden 1
News Former tax commissioner supporters ask for her ... (Oct '07) Sep '13 investigator 5
More from around the web