Four more charged in bus-stop shooting

Four more charged in bus-stop shooting

There are 9 comments on the The Coastal Courier story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Four more charged in bus-stop shooting. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

Hinesville Police detectives arrested four individuals Monday morning in connection with a shooting near a bus stop on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

unknownunknown

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Aug 28, 2009
dont judge anybody think maybe these folks where defending themselves and family them boys from the pointe south area brek into homes and terrorize other peoples kids. maybe them soldier suffer from post tramatic stress form being over seas you can not just jump and say look at them. truth be told i dont believe that this is all that has happened there is more to all of this i doubt someone will just pop up and want to do things like this maybe something has been over looked.. God bless and have mercy
A Child

Hinesville, GA

#2 Aug 28, 2009
A child was shot while waiting for the school bus! There is no way that I will have mercy on anyone that brings a gun to the school bus stop! Maybe if these children would be more focused on getting an education, and less focused on drugs and gangs, this would have never happened.
unknown unknown

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Child was shot in another shootin at the same house due to the same gang more then likely
The Hider

Midway, GA

#4 Sep 13, 2009
MORE evidence that proves Hinesville is not a family friendly city.
TCV

Waterford, MI

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Someone stands up to the punks, and they get arrested???? The bat wielding gang can't be found. How convenient.
Big Dog

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2009
YO YO u just racist on poor children they need a role model like Obama,things are going to get better with Obama
Snazzy Chazz

Hinesville, GA

#7 Oct 19, 2009
Big Dog wrote:
YO YO u just racist on poor children they need a role model like Obama,things are going to get better with Obama
Wat up Big Dog!!! Das right you tell em haters in da ville

$nazzy Chazz
ownership first

Savannah, GA

#8 Nov 20, 2009
OVERIDE THE FOURTEENTH AMENTMENT, then things we be controllable again.
Snazzy Chazz

Hinesville, GA

#9 Nov 22, 2009
ownership first wrote:
OVERIDE THE FOURTEENTH AMENTMENT, then things we be controllable again.
Obama ain't gonna overide no foeteenth amendment. How do ya like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested in Liberty Co. murder case (Jan '12) May '15 Dwill 15
News Overloaded cord blamed for fire (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sandy 1
News Alcoa's purchase of Firth praised (Sep '14) Sep '14 bud 1
News Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... (Jul '14) Jul '14 resident 1
News Descendants want street in Roswell to keep ance... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ted Anthony 1
News Long County Georgia tils Largest Animal Rescue ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jon Ogden 1
News Former tax commissioner supporters ask for her ... (Oct '07) Sep '13 investigator 5
More from around the web