Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville...

Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietly form drug task force

There are 18 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Nov 12, 2017, titled Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietly form drug task force. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

The Lewis County Sheriff's Department and Lowville Police Department this year have quietly formed a task force - using existing resources - to help combat the local drug epidemic. “We couldn't sit any longer and listen to everything that's going on,” Sheriff Michael P. Carpinelli told members of the legislative Courts and Law Committee on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Poof

Cohoes, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2017
I'd like to know why the druggie house across from mental health hasn't been busted. There's more than just pot there.
The REBEL

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2017
I'd like to know how a loud exhaust traffic stop resulted in an ILLEGAL SEARCH and SEIZURE of personal property? They STOLE cell phones from my truck throw an ILLEGAL SRARCH!!! Maybe Richard Knight, Michael Carpinali or Lean Moser would like to comment on that?! There are Laws... and then... there is Lewis County makeing SH!T UP as they go along. And FCUK YOU Ryan Lahman!!! Anything....??? Anyone....???? DiD NoT think so!!!
Doosh Bag

Carthage, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2017
The REBEL wrote:
I'd like to know how a loud exhaust traffic stop resulted in an ILLEGAL SEARCH and SEIZURE of personal property? They STOLE cell phones from my truck throw an ILLEGAL SRARCH!!! Maybe Richard Knight, Michael Carpinali or Lean Moser would like to comment on that?! There are Laws... and then... there is Lewis County makeing SH!T UP as they go along. And FCUK YOU Ryan Lahman!!! Anything....??? Anyone....???? DiD NoT think so!!!
Get an attorney and sue the county and the sheriff's office if you've been wronged. The proceeds will far exceed the cost if you succeed.
Poof

Carthage, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2017
The REBEL wrote:
its not an illegal search and seizure unless the police have suspicion. This girl has been in trouble too many times. Carpenelli is a good cop if youre not doing anything illegal.
wow

Canaseraga, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2017
I would like to know why when someone odes and they live why there are no charges??????
All druggies R scum

Lowville, NY

#7 Nov 19, 2017
The REBEL wrote:
Lol I'd gladly let any cop search my truck or home anytime. I got nothing to hide. Meanwhile, you cry cause you are a druggie and got caught. Go F yourself, loser.
Donimoe7

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2017
Poof wrote:
I'd like to know why the druggie house across from mental health hasn't been busted. There's more than just pot there.
Wich building?The one I use to live in,there's only pot and beer there now.
Harry Bush

Carthage, NY

#9 Nov 19, 2017
Donimoe7 wrote:
<quoted text>

Wich building?The one I use to live in,there's only pot and beer there now.
Nothing wrong with Beer!!!
DrugsSuck

Carthage, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2017
better focus on watertown and boonville. And why now the drug task umm havent like a bunch of people been busted for meth manufacturing and what did they get? probation drug court, drug court is a joke here we will give you saboxin or the other one those are just as bad as the drugs they want them off. Makes no sense. what about the house they burned down never heard much about that. lewis county needs a big investigation into the investigators.? Again i would tell Mr Carpinelli to look from watertown way? Utica to but mostly watertown.. Start watching the traffic from watertown to lowville i bet you will get lucky?
Omg

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 21, 2017
BDI wrote:
<quoted text>

Confidential informants on forest ave will help the judge and sheriff for their sweet deals for 6 felonies
With the help from his buddy on park place, in and out of jail? Nobody would have a dollar to bail you out, but mouths running set you free
BDI

Pulaski, NY

#13 Nov 22, 2017
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
With the help from his buddy on park place, in and out of jail? Nobody would have a dollar to bail you out, but mouths running set you free
Mommy will bond her and him out. Snitches get stitches right and end up where Shay? On forest ave begging a landlord for a place to live cuz you have no more frends..can’t wait til they snitch you out.
narc101

New York, NY

#14 Nov 22, 2017
get tyler thomas next and his fat ugly nasty gf they makin and sellin bad meth to
FcukTheFeds

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2017
The REBEL wrote:
Fukc this shit and Lewis County scumbag lawless enforcement! Fukc everyone in the corupet system Fuck YOU Richard Knight! Fukc YOU Dilldo Ridding D.A. and Fukc YOU you little shriveled up sawzed of pencile dikc looking A.D.A!! All Y'all can suck my Happy Stick!!! Didn't all y'alls mom ma's teach you not to steal. NOW SUCK MY BIG FAT HAPPY STICK LONG DEEP AND HARD!!!77!!!
LoL ! l hear ya loud and clear.
The REBEL

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2017
Why can Richard Knight get away with theft? he stole personal property form a traffic stop and the Dilldo riding D.A. won't chargehim! WHAT THE FCUK!¡! Why can a Lowville State Trooper get away with 1st degree MURDER ??? He killed his dog/fellow officer!!! This County is so crooked and FCUKED UP?!
Liberty and justice 4 all

Lowville, NY

#21 Dec 17, 2017
The REBEL wrote:
Why can Richard Knight get away with theft? he stole personal property form a traffic stop and the Dilldo riding D.A. won't chargehim! WHAT THE FCUK!¡! Why can a Lowville State Trooper get away with 1st degree MURDER ??? He killed his dog/fellow officer!!! This County is so crooked and FCUKED UP?!
sounds like you were there!
The REBEL

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2017
Sounds like you would be good at running your Peter Beaters on a big fat meat-stick! Now be a good little B¡TCH and get on your knees with Richard Knight and the rest of the SCUMBAG, LIEING, THEIFING, DRUG TASK FORCE!!!¡!!!
I-P2P

United States

#24 Apr 29, 2018
District Attorney Leanne Moser is BUMB AS FCUK ! Can't even have half a brain to hire another assistant DA? How can she even prosecute anyone? Lewis County criminal court system is corrupt and a JOKE . DIKE B¡TCH NEEDS TO GROW A D!CK AND GET SOME BALL'S..
Mame

Hogansburg, NY

#25 May 4, 2018
Why doesn't someone buy that house, tear it down, buy the lot next door, and put up a business there. That would alleviate the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sdfnkjsdb (Dec '17) Aug '18 Oliver 3
News Croghan man accused of stealing items from conv... (Nov '17) Jun '18 Mother 13
News Mobile meat canner coming to Lowville in April (Jan '18) Feb '18 Don Cobb 7
Bear is still at it .... smh .... (Oct '17) Oct '17 TellinItLikeItIs 1
Insurance (Oct '17) Oct '17 Stop supporting 1
News a Indivisible Lowvillea group offers alternativ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Pence Step Up 20
matador (Aug '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 56