Deputies: Woman escapes through windo...

Deputies: Woman escapes through window after car becomes submerged

There are 4 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Oct 23, 2013, titled Deputies: Woman escapes through window after car becomes submerged. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office says a Lewis County woman escaped through her passenger window when her car flew off the road and became submerged in water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

Not thin air

West Monroe, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Most people would have recieved several tickets. I wonder who she was related to or freinds with. That's the way it works in Boonville!
Not Fade Away

Newington, CT

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Not thin air wrote:
Most people would have recieved several tickets. I wonder who she was related to or freinds with. That's the way it works in Boonville!
Maybe just being a 22-year-old female was enough. She's probably cute.
oh yeah

Boonville, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Not thin air wrote:
She probably blew one or all of them. It's against the law to fall asleep while driving. I know because I got a ticket for it years ago.
sad

New York, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2013
what is wrong with you maybe it was wet out and she was really in a accident,thank god she escaped someone like you would have freaked out and forgot how to roll your window down and died or better yet you would have gotten out and left anyone else in the car to die, please go get help cant you be happy she is alive instead of dead but no your mad cause she is twenty two and cute and your fat old and most likely choking on a donut right now cause I shocked u with the truth so choke away and I rolled my car nine times a deer ran infront of me and I tried to miss it when I should of just hit it but I walked away with no tickets too that's what called a accident but your right im tall skinny young and ppl tell me pretty so if you did the same thing with your fat self u would have been given every ticket in the book including scaring the public

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietl... (Nov '17) May 4 Mame 18
News Mobile meat canner coming to Lowville in April Feb '18 Don Cobb 7
News Croghan man accused of stealing items from conv... (Nov '17) Jan '18 Omg 10
sdfnkjsdb Dec '17 right 2
Bear is still at it .... smh .... (Oct '17) Oct '17 TellinItLikeItIs 1
Insurance (Oct '17) Oct '17 Stop supporting 1
News a Indivisible Lowvillea group offers alternativ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Pence Step Up 20