Blind horse hits parked car, Lewis Co...

Blind horse hits parked car, Lewis County Sheriff's Office reports

There are 49 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Blind horse hits parked car, Lewis County Sheriff's Office reports. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A blind horse was injured after it ran into a parked car Thursday afternoon, the Lewis County Sheriff's Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
please

Liverpool, NY

#41 Mar 10, 2013
really wrote:
Obviously it Does since you keep replying. Maybe you should call the SPCA since you're so right about everything.
am I freaking out? no I am not. I'm just replying because that's common courtesy, even if I'm replying to the most ridiculous remarks.
really

Watertown, NY

#42 Mar 10, 2013
Actually it's only common courtesy to reply to questions. I haven't asked you any. I never said you were freaking out. I just thought that maybe you needed some direction since you think the Amish are abusing and neglecting their horses as per the colorful picture you painted of them.
please

Liverpool, NY

#43 Mar 10, 2013
really wrote:
Actually it's only common courtesy to reply to questions. I haven't asked you any. I never said you were freaking out. I just thought that maybe you needed some direction since you think the Amish are abusing and neglecting their horses as per the colorful picture you painted of them.
SPCA have been notified. thanks though.
really

Watertown, NY

#44 Mar 10, 2013
I'm sure taking their horses away so they can't travel anywhere or do farm work is at the top of their to-do list. I hope someone scrutinizes how you do everything in your life and decides when things need to be taken away from you. I'm sure your "paint and quarter horse" actually know what it is like to be used for work.
please

Liverpool, NY

#45 Mar 10, 2013
really wrote:
I'm sure taking their horses away so they can't travel anywhere or do farm work is at the top of their to-do list. I hope someone scrutinizes how you do everything in your life and decides when things need to be taken away from you. I'm sure your "paint and quarter horse" actually know what it is like to be used for work.
they're used for shows. they're worked everyday unless the weather is too cold or too hot. they're in a heated barn right now and they have plenty of food to give them the definition they need (alfalfa cubes and sweet feed.) a farrier comes from Massachusetts to do their feet. he actually corrected my geldings angle of his hoof, which made him stop short stepping. and my mare was basically left out to pasture to die until heath wilkerson rescued the whole pasture of horses and I traded my Appaloosa gelding for her. so yes, my horses are used for shows and trail rides only and they're actually taken care of.
blah

Northville, NY

#46 Mar 13, 2013
Good for you. No one cares.
please

Liverpool, NY

#47 Mar 14, 2013
blah wrote:
Good for you. No one cares.
obviously you do if you took the time to comment. thank you.
really

Watertown, NY

#48 Mar 14, 2013
I'll pray for you
please

Liverpool, NY

#49 Mar 14, 2013
really wrote:
I'll pray for you
much appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climax Packaging in Lowville to close, idling 157 May 14 darkevi6 2
property May 12 Paula 1
News Watson man posts video of police entering home Apr 29 Purple rain 35
sheriff dept Mar '16 the watcher 1
News Lewis County Humane Society seeking donations t... Mar '16 Grrrr 4
News Pair arrested for allegedly running meth lab in... (Jul '15) Mar '16 woww 7
News DA race tops the primary ballot in Lewis County (Sep '15) Mar '16 Its me 2
More from around the web