AGInvestigating Pension Padding In St...

AGInvestigating Pension Padding In State System

There are 2 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Mar 20, 2010, titled AGInvestigating Pension Padding In State System. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Two North Country municipalities and the state Teachers' Retirement System will be included in a state attorney general's investigation intended to curb "pension padding" in the state retirement system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Way To Go

Ithaca, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2010
It is about damn time! Lets see who gets caught with their pants down now. Maybe there will be a lot more light on what has been going on for years!
News Watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2010
AG is looking for some attention if he chooses to run for Governor. I can just see the tv commercials now on how Cuomo put a stop to state pension padding to save taxpayers money. It's all propoganda because he said he is not interested in prosecuting, only interested in making rules to the pension system so it is fair across the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climax Packaging in Lowville to close, idling 157 May '16 darkevi6 2
property May '16 Paula 1
News Watson man posts video of police entering home Apr '16 Purple rain 35
sheriff dept Mar '16 the watcher 1
News Lewis County Humane Society seeking donations t... Mar '16 Grrrr 4
News Pair arrested for allegedly running meth lab in... (Jul '15) Mar '16 woww 7
News DA race tops the primary ballot in Lewis County (Sep '15) Mar '16 Its me 2
More from around the web