Northeastern KY Police Chief Arrested For DUI

Mar 17, 2008 Full story: WKYT-TV Lexington 55

A police chief in Lewis County finds himself on the wrong side of the law. State police arrested Vanceburg police chief Joe Billman on suspicion of drunk driving. via WKYT-TV Lexington

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Morehead, KY

#43 Aug 8, 2009
Andy wrote:
I'M sorry to say that his choice of companions is a reflection on his own morality.
Recently a deputy sheriff was fired for having some young ones at his house during a party. He was off duty too.
If it's any consolation, it won't last. Your dad is 49, she's 20. She'll be 40 when he's 69,when she's 50 (which is still young these days)he'll be 79.
I feel bad for you because your dad left your mom for a girl he's old enough to be her father. It must be very emabarassing for you and your sister and mother.
Lastly I don't wish to rub it in, but you are going to have to face it, your dad is not the most homorable man in Lewis County. He has in the past been accused of some very serious stuff.
I'M going on 40. I don't have a gray hair in my head. I'M not lying when I say I'M a handsome fella. Girls her age do not look at me anymore and that's fine, I couldn't go out with a girl that young myself anyway.
If you are underage and I think you are, forgive my posts above,I would never in a million years ever,ever be alone with a minor.
I can tell from your posts this whole thing is eating at you and I wish you well.

Andy, I'm a DUI convicted man myself,[back in the day] who admitted my guilt. Paid my dues, just like I should have. Billman was found innocent of the charge. Let it go. As for him being a babe magnet. It's good to be the king! Get over your jealousy. Call him up for some pointers. Because I'm pretty sure he'd like to talk w/the man that is talking about meeting his under age daughter. Who is my daughters age. I think I'll give Joe a call about you. As for his classic car, boat whatever. I'm pretty sure he worked for them. So back off of him and leave his family alone. What did you get arrested for?
Tim G

Morehead, KY

#44 Aug 8, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy, I'm a DUI convicted man myself,[back in the day] who admitted my guilt. Paid my dues, just like I should have. Billman was found innocent of the charge. Let it go. As for him being a babe magnet. It's good to be the king! Get over your jealousy. Call him up for some pointers. Because I'm pretty sure he'd like to talk w/the man that is talking about meeting his under age daughter. Who is my daughters age. I think I'll give Joe a call about you. As for his classic car, boat whatever. I'm pretty sure he worked for them. So back off of him and leave his family alone. What did you get arrested for?
Sorry andy, Kids had the computer last forgot to sign my name
I Wonder Who

Greenup, KY

#45 Aug 9, 2009
Ha! Ha! Ha! Christ, some of you all crack me up! You're on a forum arguing with a 14 yr old who's taking up for her dad and then you feel need to pump yourselves up about being good parents and law biding citizens.
Personally, I think we should start a "topic" about how poor the Lewis County school system had to be thirty years ago, because this kid spells better then anyone else on here. Ha! Classic. You all are great! Once again keep up the good Bible touting bull, it's hysterical. But a word of advice, maybe you should do some soul searching before arguing with a kid over the internet. Come on now, are you serious? Does it really make you feel all that great that verbally "put it" to a teenage kid? Really.... Really?
But to be serious: if anyone has something they just feel overwhelmingly compelled to say to this kid; come down to third street and you can say it to her sister. Or not. Just stay reply back with some self righteous rant where I'm sure you'll feel satisfied in thinking you've put me in my place. I'm sure I'll get a jolly good chuckle out of your massacring of the English language.
P.S.
"awww such a sweetheart" now that the villain Joe Billman isn't footing the bill for your family and you're hellbent on seeing us burn alive, before you all decide to send the guy who's "looking" for your son down our way, would you mind telling your daughter to return the items she stole out of my car. I'd be much obliged and I'd kind of like to have them back.
Andy

AOL

#46 Aug 9, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy, I'm a DUI convicted man myself,[back in the day] who admitted my guilt. Paid my dues, just like I should have. Billman was found innocent of the charge. Let it go. As for him being a babe magnet. It's good to be the king! Get over your jealousy. Call him up for some pointers. Because I'm pretty sure he'd like to talk w/the man that is talking about meeting his under age daughter. Who is my daughters age. I think I'll give Joe a call about you. As for his classic car, boat whatever. I'm pretty sure he worked for them. So back off of him and leave his family alone. What did you get arrested for?
Well he's welcome to come talk to me anytime. Since I don't live in V-burg,I doubt he'd make the trip. Jealous? Hardly, I'M better looking and make more money a year than JB.

If he has a classic car or a boat someone needs to contact the IRS under reporters program and turn him in,get a reward and remain anonymous, since there is little chance he got anything worthwhile on his salary.

At the time I didn't know the kid was a kid. I wouldn't ever want to meet her anyway. But can you imagine JB's chagrin when she's 19 and falls for a guy 49?

JB never arrested me for anything at anytime.
Pam

Holly Springs, NC

#47 Aug 10, 2009
Jolisa & Rumar: You are stooping to the level of these morons. Leave them alone! Sometimes when you say "nothing", you actually are saying "alot"! These people are not worth your time and energy. They have no life and do NOT deserve your attention on these subjects. If their life is perfect, let them walk on water, and than we will pay attention! Maybe they will try walking on the Ohio River....(that would serve them right)!
dyspare

Morehead, KY

#48 Aug 11, 2009
pam is right. jolisa & rumar shouldn't have to read this stuff. it's just a bunch of bull anyways. it wouldn't matter who was cheif you'd be saying the same thing. look at how they would fight for their dad. i know i would. there is no reason for you to bad mouth a father to his child. btw don't get jolisa to mad.. you might see her on your door step.. lol.
Joe said

Hiawassee, GA

#49 Aug 15, 2009
Kayleigh, Joe said to tell you that Nikki didn't get those CDs out of your car that he did and he said you all better stop this nonsense .
I Wonder Who wrote:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Christ, some of you all crack me up! You're on a forum arguing with a 14 yr old who's taking up for her dad and then you feel need to pump yourselves up about being good parents and law biding citizens.
Personally, I think we should start a "topic" about how poor the Lewis County school system had to be thirty years ago, because this kid spells better then anyone else on here. Ha! Classic. You all are great! Once again keep up the good Bible touting bull, it's hysterical. But a word of advice, maybe you should do some soul searching before arguing with a kid over the internet. Come on now, are you serious? Does it really make you feel all that great that verbally "put it" to a teenage kid? Really.... Really?
But to be serious: if anyone has something they just feel overwhelmingly compelled to say to this kid; come down to third street and you can say it to her sister. Or not. Just stay reply back with some self righteous rant where I'm sure you'll feel satisfied in thinking you've put me in my place. I'm sure I'll get a jolly good chuckle out of your massacring of the English language.
P.S.
"awww such a sweetheart" now that the villain Joe Billman isn't footing the bill for your family and you're hellbent on seeing us burn alive, before you all decide to send the guy who's "looking" for your son down our way, would you mind telling your daughter to return the items she stole out of my car. I'd be much obliged and I'd kind of like to have them back.
Tell Joe

AOL

#50 Aug 16, 2009
He's an ignorant pathological liar that is barely literate. Tell him too he is a grade A fukwad.
Rumar Billman

Ashland, KY

#51 Aug 16, 2009
Nikki did take the cds out of KHALEE's car. And, I did get them back. So, get you stuff straight, you little Laneys.
Jolisa Billman

Flatwoods, KY

#52 Aug 17, 2009
First of all learn how to spell. Nikki did take cds out of Khalees car because I got them back and gave them back to Khalee. Nikki has stole a lot of stuff from all of us, so don't think she is innocent. By the way I'm sure she has stole stuff from you as well. Maybe what you need to do is send your daughter to rehab and she might quit stealing from people. Make sure if you send her back she doesn't have any drugs on her. And by the way thanks for calling my dad and trying to get me in trouble for leaving a comment on the comment that you wrote first. Maybe you shouldn't post anything because I will reply and I know that you don't like to here the truth. I guess the truth hurts.....
Rumar Billman wrote:
Nikki did take the cds out of KHALEE's car. And, I did get them back. So, get you stuff straight, you little Laneys.
Rumar Billman

Greenup, KY

#53 Aug 17, 2009
Note to the public, I'm bashing the Laney family:
Please don't let them fool you guys! We are smarter than the Laneys. EVERYONE on this site is. They have been on here posting stuff, without using their names. Nikki does spend a lot of time on this site, she'll deny it, though. But, whats new? She's just a liar, like the rest of her family. They say nasty things about and to my father, but when they are in trouble who do they call? Him, that's right. Despite, what you think Joe's daughters are very much smarter than you. We put the pieces together, real quick. We've finally found out about you all, after a year.
Love and Peace

Ashland, KY

#54 Aug 18, 2009
Joe needs to cut all ties to Nikki. Let her mother and father handle her. I know for a fact that Joe has been nothing but good to her. You can't help her she does not want help. Thats why Joe needs to leave it be. The Laneys have thier hands full. I do not know what you do with a child that is out of controll. Nikki is searching for something in this life, which alot of us do. I am a true believer in a higher power, the Laneys use to be in church, I don't know if they still are or not, but they need to go the the lord in prayer and not give up hope. God be with both familes.
Was cool to me

Cleveland, GA

#55 Aug 29, 2009
About a month ago Joe caught me driving after I had a few drinks and he found some pills in my car. He just kept them and asked me if I knew where to get more? So he gave me $50 and I met him later at the lot across from Super Quick and gave him what I could get. I don't see why everyone wants to bash him all the time, he's always been cool to me and my uncles and brothers. Just last week he told me I was like a son to him.
grub

Portsmouth, OH

#56 Sep 2, 2009
lol..as the world turns..
ky girl

Dahlonega, GA

#57 Sep 3, 2009
I know the girl that you are talking about. last semester with she started school, she only showed up about four days and then was never saw again. Ive also almost been ran off the road by her when i was driving a truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica zornes Mar 22 smoke 1
Thomas Wingate Nov '14 Linda Clark 1
News 1 Of 4 Charged In 2008 Double Murder Enters Plea (Sep '14) Sep '14 mee 1
Jim Bob Mcglone (Aug '14) Aug '14 Concerned in Scott 1
does Anybody knOw Felicia Kitchen worKs at good... (Mar '14) Jul '14 John 3
i confuse (Jul '14) Jul '14 free attorney 2
please stay away away from this person in society. (Jun '14) Jun '14 juilann 1
More from around the web