Levy County Corrections Officer Charged with Sexual Misconduct

There are 1 comment on the Capital Soup story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Levy County Corrections Officer Charged with Sexual Misconduct. In it, Capital Soup reports that:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Jacksonville Regional Operations Center, Gainesville Field Office, today arrested Chadwick Buford Holmes, 32, of Bronson, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital Soup.

Cleo

Gainesville, FL

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I know the guy personally and I have to say that it shocked me! He was a fine officer but unfortunatley he has a weakness and he obviously made a bad choice and he definately needs to be prosecuted! Its dumb asses like him that makes officers look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Either development or a sand mine will ruin sou... Mar '15 FedUp 2
News Duke Energy shelves major nuclear project in Fl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 BDV 2
News Inglis votes to disband police, fire depts. (Mar '13) Mar '13 joker 1
News Stilt Huts and Fishing Boats at Cedar Key Florida (Apr '12) Feb '13 RLY2006 2
News Dunellon banjo player to play on Letterman with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 mike chamberlain 1
News Spanking Lives On In Rural Florida Schools (Mar '12) Jun '12 huck 18
best public meeting place in Levy County? (Apr '12) Apr '12 Drew 1
More from around the web