watson503 hates rats

London, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Who do you know that ratting?? Who did they rat on??

Harlan, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Who are the rats in Letcher County???
Busted

Hindman, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2010
Gary Higgins is one
hilljack

Tremont, IL

#4 Mar 13, 2010
theres a lot more rats than you know
omg

Hindman, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2010
chrystal barlow is another
ummmm

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2010
i heard jessica combs and her husband jim turner but they said jim turner wasnt he left her for going out on him and for narking with that rat wendell cook nows shes with that rat scum coy sparkman and he left her for cheating on him with terry isom ,wendell and jim is what they say lmaol
fyi

South Charleston, OH

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Melissa ann bates has 16 pending charges against her, 5 of them is felonies. Watch out for that 1 cuz she ain't in jail. You know what that means.
angel eyes

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2011
what about the girl seeing ricky brown they say her name is rosemary, everyone says she is narking ??????????
ole dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 2, 2012
john simmons aka tubby. ratted on jason ison, adam figurdio, and sum bitch at worked at McDONALDS.
rat hater

Beattyville, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2012
john adams jackie adams matt whitaker john osbourne michelle lewis chris raleigh mark brown robert cook michellle neice eddie neice anna neice bubba jones there is more i will release the paper tells em at time right now these ppl never stay in jail no matter what just look up there charges they r all out with hardly time served
Mrknowbetter

Hindman, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2014
rat hater wrote:
john adams jackie adams matt whitaker john osbourne michelle lewis chris raleigh mark brown robert cook michellle neice eddie neice anna neice bubba jones there is more i will release the paper tells em at time right now these ppl never stay in jail no matter what just look up there charges they r all out with hardly time served
This is to the one that said Michelle Neice was a rat, we'll I'm here to tell u that u don't know what the heck ur speaking about. I know who u r , I know what u do, I know who ur with, I know all about u, I'll even tell u that I'm kin to u. I don't care f u find out who I am. But I'll tell u & any one else, u don't have the balls to tell her or me to our face. U probably do have balls but hangin from ur chin. Come on now & Speak Up!!!!!!!!
Amanda

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2015
Amy sexton is a rat!!!!!!! I was told as she was being arrested she started telling the cop that her sister and her sister's bf both had warrants on them and if that wasn't bad enough she said her sister was carrying drugs!!!! I no Amy didn't think she was like that but now I no different..
Whitesburg whitey

Martin, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2015
Kevin Quillen is a rat and a thief he doesn't deserve to breath air.
the trurh

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2015
rat hater wrote:
i don't any of these people but you can bond out of jail these day's......
Orange Bloss

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2015
Thank you Captain Letcher County Obvious. No never knew you could bail out of jail. Must figured you say in there and did your drugs and got out the next day. Like a hotel or something. Letcher County is real nice. I want to go to Piney Mountain National Park. It's free for 4th graders this year.
Family of abused Wife

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2017
Jeremy Jones at the 2nd Valero in front of the Pound V.A cut off! Hes got 2 cop buddies( one named Folk hes tall & skinny w/ no teeth&glasses, other is short & fat.) he calls when someone comes in and buys over counter meds.!! He needs to be drugtested himself and be investigated he beats his wife and abuses his children! His son has adhd & he sales the babies meds! This Rat is out of Hand & something needs 2 b done!
Sam

Madison Heights, MI

#17 Wednesday Mar 29
Family of abused Wife wrote:
Jeremy Jones at the 2nd Valero in front of the Pound V.A cut off! Hes got 2 cop buddies( one named Folk hes tall & skinny w/ no teeth&glasses, other is short & fat.) he calls when someone comes in and buys over counter meds.!! He needs to be drugtested himself and be investigated he beats his wife and abuses his children! His son has adhd & he sales the babies meds! This Rat is out of Hand & something needs 2 b done!
Tosh Caudill
Stephen Hall
Wendy Riley
Jessica Adams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Letcher County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly bice or debra ratliff Mar '17 Faithful 2
Ice Music Thread Mar '17 Musikologist 2
Family Feb '17 Fields 1
Tires Feb '17 Fields 1
Wanna hear about a narc Feb '17 Mad as Hell 1
Spouse abuse center in whitesburg Feb '17 Boogieman9999 1
Defeated Creek Music Thread Feb '17 Musikologist 1
More from around the web