kentucky: Kentucky Division of Abando...

kentucky: Kentucky Division of Abandoned Mine Lands Announces Leslie County Waterline Project

There are 1 comment on the WaterWorld story from Jan 22, 2013, titled kentucky: Kentucky Division of Abandoned Mine Lands Announces Leslie County Waterline Project. In it, WaterWorld reports that:

The Department for Natural Resources' Division of Abandoned Mine Lands announced today the award of contract and the start of construction for a Leslie County Multi-Site AML water supply project in Leslie County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WaterWorld.

Needy

Wooton, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I sure hope this water project includes a total reconstruction of the water lines for the people who live on woodson branch road up rockhouse.
With little water pressure and no close acesss to water meters, the people of that community often end up with frozen water and busted water pipes during the winter months. Most people in that area have holding tanks with pressure pumps or are getting their water from old mines.
All citizens of Leslie county should have city water and reasonable access to a water meter.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leslie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From Chief James "Quietwolf" Sizemore (Jul '14) Tue Debbie 4
hot girls May 28 JEH 1
former residents Apr '15 juggler3000 1
pretty woman Apr '15 pretty woman 1
my family from dere garfield browning & sarah b... Feb '15 Thomasbrowning 1
church's know good in lesile county Jan '15 Monroe 2
Anyone know tony wilkerson Jan '15 pregnant girl 1
More from around the web