Cleanup preps downtown for Festival o...

Cleanup preps downtown for Festival on the Neuse

There are 1 comment on the Kinston Free Press story from Apr 29, 2012, titled Cleanup preps downtown for Festival on the Neuse. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

Faith Skinner reaches for littler along Herritage Street during Clean Up Day on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Skull Man

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 30, 2012
He was probably trying to find that bag of weed that him & his buddies throwed out in the bushes when they saw the law last night when they were drunk riding through there talking bout how bad they wanted a white woman to go out with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated April 30: Mugshots of people arrested i... (May '12) Sep '16 Lenoir 2
News (Updated Oct. 8) Mugshots of people arrested in... (Oct '12) Sep '16 Lia 2
News Countya s concealed carry debate still open (Mar '16) Mar '16 payme 2
News SAFE to hold domestic violence rally on Wednesday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Save A Cat seeks new place for stray cats at Sk... (Nov '10) Oct '13 Cat Man 3
News Murder suspect remains in jail (Nov '10) Sep '13 Brishana 2
News Barker arrested on felony child exploitation ch... (Dec '12) May '13 Mr Mackey 2
More from around the web