Student caught with loaded .357 magnu...

Student caught with loaded .357 magnum, drugs on campus

There are 3 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Student caught with loaded .357 magnum, drugs on campus. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

A North Lenoir High School senior was arrested Monday afternoon for bringing a loaded .357 magnum on campus and dealing a highly potent form of marijuana out of his pickup truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

The Man

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Mar 12, 2012
They should have took that pistol & really pistol whipped the hell out of that black bastard. Then made his ass smoke all that pot, take his money & set fire to it, then confiscated his truck & sold it.
revenge reaper

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Mar 13, 2012
he an his gurl friend are going to jail for breaking an entering hope prison helps them,,
Big boy

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 14, 2012
revenge reaper wrote:
he an his gurl friend are going to jail for breaking an entering hope prison helps them,,
Yessir I do to. They need to learn a good long lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SAFE to hold domestic violence rally on Wednesday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Save A Cat seeks new place for stray cats at Sk... (Nov '10) Oct '13 Cat Man 3
News Murder suspect remains in jail (Nov '10) Sep '13 Brishana 2
News Barker arrested on felony child exploitation ch... (Dec '12) May '13 Mr Mackey 2
News Kinston High School students arrested after fight (Oct '11) Jan '13 IDGAF girl 2
News Graham prepares to depart commissioners (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ol Man 2
News A coalition of Lenoir County agencies has a pla... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mr Mackey 1
More from around the web