Family to honor slain teen today at m...

Family to honor slain teen today at murder site

There are 1 comment on the Kinston Free Press story from Apr 23, 2012, titled Family to honor slain teen today at murder site. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

They will gather in Kinston around 4:30 p.m. today at the corner of Peyton Avenue and Independence Street with heavy, mournful hearts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Bull Dog

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2012
So off he rides in the sunset with his head held up high. Knowing he's got everybody's admiration & just longing to be like him in each & every way. Knowing too that he can look down his nose at people cause he thinks he's so much better than they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated April 30: Mugshots of people arrested i... (May '12) Sep 21 Lenoir 2
News (Updated Oct. 8) Mugshots of people arrested in... (Oct '12) Sep 19 Lia 2
News Countya s concealed carry debate still open (Mar '16) Mar '16 payme 2
News SAFE to hold domestic violence rally on Wednesday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Save A Cat seeks new place for stray cats at Sk... (Nov '10) Oct '13 Cat Man 3
News Murder suspect remains in jail (Nov '10) Sep '13 Brishana 2
News Barker arrested on felony child exploitation ch... (Dec '12) May '13 Mr Mackey 2
More from around the web