City considering its own animal con.....

City considering its own animal con.....

There are 23 comments on the Cape Coral Daily Breeze story from Aug 17, 2010, titled City considering its own animal con...... In it, Cape Coral Daily Breeze reports that:

Code Compliance Manager Frank Cassidy said the city is still exploring the possibility of operating its own animal control service, adding that an RFP for a private, or a possible public-private partnership, is forthcoming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Coral Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#22 Jan 28, 2012
Does that mean they’ll rid the city of all the illegal immigrants? I mean they’re the BIGGESTR animals here.
Everyone knows that!!!
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#23 Jan 29, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting on an answer pal.
Still waiting.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#24 Feb 19, 2012
If they can control the Latino speaking animal population in Lehigh I'm for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking May 28 Lust4val 1
Divorce May 28 Lust4val 1
News Friends, family frustrated after fatal Fort Mye... May '16 Wonder why 1
News Lehigh teen to be tried as an adult in shooting... (Mar '12) Mar '16 SYBAU 9
News High levels of bacteria found at North Shore Park Feb '16 Realistically spe... 2
News Two Lee County tax preparers indicted, accused ... (Apr '11) Jan '16 Fort Myers babyyy 13
Missing brother from Kentucky Jan '16 Tiger 1
More from around the web