la Terraza 47, New Restaurant in Cape...

la Terraza 47, New Restaurant in Cape Coral, Florida, Usa

There are 141 comments on the I-Newswire.com story from Aug 23, 2010, titled la Terraza 47, New Restaurant in Cape Coral, Florida, Usa. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

La TERRAZA 47 - Spanish & Mexican Cuisine in Cape Coral. Famous Spanish Tapas, Paella and all your Mexican Favourites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#21 Oct 14, 2010
Let me just say first that when you post your information in topix as an advertising venue it WILL come up on top in a google search. Next, for those people that seem to think so I never wished this business bad luck, I merely expressed my opinion about another Mexican restaurant. Excuse me if I have a bad taste in my mouth from Iguana mia, oh and their habit of stealing credit card information which they did to many of people including me. It just seems like all there is in this town is Italian and Mexican restaurants and they get a little boring. But much to the contrary I never wished failure on this business at all. My personal opinion met with much resistance and name calling from others. I was simply returning staying at pace with THEIR violent nature.
It’s quite possible I’ll check the place out, but I think I’ll refrain from telling who I am. I’m not a fan of body fluids on my food.
lemmer

Cape Coral, FL

#22 Oct 23, 2010
Lisa,
I think Cape Coral is overdue for a real Spanish restaurant with Spanih flawor. Sitting at the bar, enjoy the smell of the Spanish ham, try various tapas together with a delicious wine. I will test you, don't know when but I'm looking forward for a new highlight in Cape Coral.
lemmer

Cape Coral, FL

#23 Oct 23, 2010
I forgot to ask....when is the official opening?
Chef Lisa Lucania

North Fort Myers, FL

#24 Oct 30, 2010
We will officially open at the end of the month. However, we are open now for a soft run. Come in and enjoy!

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#25 Oct 31, 2010
I'll sign my credit card receipt "yernogood" with a smile for I enjoyed it and nothing if not..
Angelkacham

Fort Myers, FL

#26 Nov 7, 2010
I visited laterraza47 on Friday and i have never been so impressed. The place is breathatking and the food is the best spanish cuisine i have ever had. To top it off they have hired the best of the best staff in the Cape. I sat at the bar and was treated like a queen by the bartender Matt. Anthony did a fine job as well. These bartenders have a superior knowledge of the spanish cuisine and they dont even speak spanish. I never felt so good dining by myself. Thanks Matt and all the rest of the staff for treating me like a queen for the evening i will definately be back time and time again with all my friends and family. Cant wait till grand opening. p.s. The food is outstanding.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#27 Nov 7, 2010
Oh good grief!!!
pmischio

Lehigh Acres, FL

#28 Nov 10, 2010
Looking forward to this restaurant, nice to have some diversity in this town. A little flamenco guitar, some Tapas and Mediterranean atmosphere, hope the food is high quality, if so count me in as a repeat offender.
Pauline
cityvamp

Buffalo, NY

#29 Nov 11, 2010
Beautiful place, delicious food! The people here are hot!! Great place to have dinner then dance off those calories on the hoppin dance floor. The bartender made my drinks just perfect!

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#30 Nov 15, 2010
Their hot? They have a "hoppin'" dance floor? Who owns this place Ricky Ricardo?
really

Cape Coral, FL

#31 Nov 19, 2010
I did find this on a google search and after all of the crap being said by yernogoood, I'm going there for sure and I bet it's a fabulous place. I have a feeling you're making a lot of us feel that way. Great advertising for la Terraza 47!!

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#32 Nov 19, 2010
They should pay me for this no? My posts have sent more people to this joint than any advertising they can do. Success!!
Francesca

Fort Myers, FL

#34 Dec 5, 2010
Terraza 47 will not return, first of all to make a reservation was impossible calling them all day no answer and voice mail was full can not leave a message instead did a reservation online for 8 got there they didn't have it i however i did get seated right away (it wasn't busy, the place was empty) than no kids menu, no kids glasses Definitelly not a kid friendly restaurant AT ALL which is very uncommon in Cape Coral, waitress was ok even though they forgot to place our order of Paella in the system so we ended up waiting over an hour for our food, the manager took off $9.00 from the bill WOHH that's a big chunk as a Restaurant Manager myself for over 20 years that's just an embarrasment he should have not charged for that one plate at all but that's ok we wont be going back, the food was ok nothing great and the paella either they rushed to get it out and that's why the taste was not good or is just plain not good.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#35 Dec 5, 2010
Well..if this isn't a kid friendly place maybe it does have some hope. Kids shouldn't be allowed in restaurants unless it that macdonalds hole.
capecoma

Chattanooga, TN

#37 Dec 7, 2010
Walked in there Saturday after the light festival. Man this place was slamming. Host said we would need to wait 45 minutes for a table. Did not want to wait and found 2 seats in second row at the bar. Waiter need 10 minutes to realize us. From this point on it was going upwards. Great sangria, hot and crispy tapas, super nice people and music that makes your legs go with it. Met another happy couple from Boston (great to meet you Carol&Jim)and we stayed after 1am. We liked it a lot and believe thats a place Cape Coral was waiting for. And true - it is not really a kids place. Maybe in the afternoon you should bring your kids, but in the evening it's seems to be more an upscale adult dining and dance place than a family playing field. And I am good with that.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#38 Dec 7, 2010
No doubt, if you do feel some strange desire to take those sniveling whining snot nosed brats out in public to eat take them to Applebees.
Francesca

Fort Myers, FL

#39 Dec 17, 2010
chef lisa your paella sucks learn how to cook my dear another place trying to immitate real spanish food

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#40 Dec 17, 2010
Another dissatisfied patron. Not surprised.
andwhataboutme

Chattanooga, TN

#41 Dec 19, 2010
We finally got all 6 of us together and had a reservation for last Friday at La Terraza. We were were seated right away. The place looks great, a real old world plaza feeling. Cool is the sky high ceiling with stars and walls with artificial windows. There was a guy singing and playing guitar and it looked busy all over. Nice linens and napkins, water and wine glasses on the tables, a pretty upscale setting for Cape Coral. I had shorts and slippers on and did not feel quite comfortable. We ordered drinks and they arrived within 5 minutes. Flamenco show started before we could order food, and I was hungry – not a good thing. 15 minutes later we ordered tapas, fajitas and paella. After 20 minutes waiting and nothing arrived I started to get moody. I complained and waitress (quick and nice) explained that many guests arrived at the same time. They seemed to have a large group reservation on the second floor. This did not make me less hungry or any happier and 10 minutes later I was ready to walk out. Right at this moment the first 2 tapas arrived. I was still mad and didn’t care but my wife made me stay. 3 minutes later 4 more tapas arrived and I was feeling better and they tasted good. Try the beef empanadas and the ceviche if u like seafood. The Fajitas from my wife were sizzling, perfectly seasoned and tender meat, but where the heck was my paella ? I had to wait another 10 minutes for my paella while all other at our table were already done with their entre. The manager came by and appologized, offered to take 50% for the delayed paella. Heck no, I ate the whole thing and I really liked it. So no reason to give me a discount. A drink on the house for the delay would have been great but this was not offered. The girls wanted to stay for the second flamenco show. It was nice and the dancer is impressive. A partner for her would be even better. Over all, I will not go there when I am in a hungry-starving situation and need relieve fast. However, I surely will be back for a nice evening out with friends and I will make sure that my mind is set for a longer waiting time on the food.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#42 Dec 19, 2010
I think the joint sounds like it sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Wed Brooklyn 2
lee county mugshots (Nov '14) Sep 18 Mark 3
News Cape Coral council member wants to rein in publ... Sep 17 Please leave Marni 2
Flower covered causeway Aug '16 Pescude 1
mugshots Lee county Aug '16 leehigh82 1
Looking May '16 Lust4val 1
Divorce May '16 Lust4val 1
More from around the web