la Terraza 47, New Restaurant in Cape Coral, Florida, Usa

Aug 23, 2010 Full story: I-Newswire.com 141

La TERRAZA 47 - Spanish & Mexican Cuisine in Cape Coral. Famous Spanish Tapas, Paella and all your Mexican Favourites.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Good another mexican joint, just what we need. Maybe they too will scan our credit cards through a reader like they do at Iguana Mias. I'll bet they'll have illegal's working in the kitchen likie every other taker joint. No thanks , I’ll stick to the places I know are honest.
OpenMind

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Aug 24, 2010
My dear "yernogoood".
We feel for your bad experience in other places in Cape Coral, but hope that you will give us a try once we are opening. We surely will not be just "another mexican joint". This is a Spanish & Mexican Restaurant & Tapas Bar. We invest $$$ greatly in this venue and are well experienced in operating restaurants in the US and Europe for over 25 years. And we believe Cape Coral is ready for a finer dining experience at really affordable prices. You will be treated like a king in a Mediterranean style Spanish courtyard setting with lots of green and water fountains. We will present life accoustic guitar musicians during diner time and on weekends we have authentic Flamenco and Samba shows. You can also chill at our new outside Patio Bar and enjoy our beer specials, sangria and other drink specials.

And by the way: Customers credit cards will only be processed by the manager on duty where we have obtained and reconfirmed ID information and have done a detailed background check as well. I hope that gives you more of a piece of mind.

But lets make it even safer for you. Just come by once we are openend (gonna be sometime in October), and I buy you your first drink ;-) so no need to be worried about your credit cards.

Til then with kind regards.
Alex
La Terraza 47
Spanish and Mexican Cuisine
www.LaTerraza47.com

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Oh how wonderful you wrote back Alex. I will, I will give you a try.
LIZ

AOL

#4 Aug 30, 2010
We'll be there to check out the Sangria, already signed up for the newsletter...good luck!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#5 Aug 30, 2010
Just another taco joint. We're stuck with every new place opening just being another "the best mexican" in town.
LIZ

AOL

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Actually, I disagree..have you actually looked at the menu? It seems as though this will be a great social gathering place....apps and drinks...I'm looking forward to checking it out.
LovinLifeinCapeC oral

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Aug 31, 2010
Yernogoood seems to have an attitude problem or maybe he/she is manic-depressive depending on the moment. Give the new place a chance, jerk-o.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#8 Aug 31, 2010
Jerk-O? Manic depressive? Attitude problem? Not so much, just bored with the sixty thousand mexican joints in town. Nobody blows their nose more often at a table while you’re eating than at a Mexican joint. Mmmmmmmm!
Shewolf

North Fort Myers, FL

#9 Oct 6, 2010
We don't have any decent Spanish restaurants in the area so I am looking forward to this one opening. The best Spanish restaurant in FL is the Columbia but the closest one is in St Petersburg so this new one has alot to live up to in my book. Besides, a friend of mine is working as a chef in the kitchen there! No one should judge a place before they try it. Do not ASSume!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#10 Oct 6, 2010
Spanish, mexican what's the difference?
CapeCoralCat

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Oct 10, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
Spanish, mexican what's the difference?
Your last post explains why you are so ignorant. Spanish food is COMPLETELY different from Mexican food, and Cuban food, and Puerto Rican, and so on.

On top of being ignorant, it seems to me you're a racist pig judging by your comments here, as well as some of your other 2,000 + comments you posted on this site (all of which are negatively based).

How would you know how many "Mexican joints" there are? Apparently, you wouldn't be able to afford any restaurant that's open. Let's see... you joined in July and within 3 months time manage to post over 2,000 comments? What a loser! Don't you work? I actually work on a computer ALL day and know that I never posted more than 5 comments on any given site in the past 5 years. Why? Because I have a life.

Are you so bitter because you had a miserable upbringing? Did Mommy not hug you enough? Did Daddy forget to tuck you in at night?

You should really spend your time on getting a life and forgetting the negativity. Maybe you could take up knitting? Ballet? Karaoke? Better yet...do some research on the difference between one country's culture and the next. You do know what culture is, right? Just in case you don't...it's anything that exists OUTSIDE of the trailer park.

YERNOGOOD? No argument here. LOL
Shewolf

North Fort Myers, FL

#12 Oct 10, 2010
CapeCoralCat-that was so totally awesome what you said! I was roflmao! Thanks for that!:-)

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#13 Oct 11, 2010
CapeCoralCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last post explains why you are so ignorant. Spanish food is COMPLETELY different from Mexican food, and Cuban food, and Puerto Rican, and so on.
Hahahhahaha…It’s all the same to me. Cooked by dirty people with filthy tradition. Ignorant..Bwahahhaha!! That’s great.
CapeCoralCat wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of being ignorant, it seems to me you're a racist pig judging by your comments here, as well as some of your other 2,000 + comments you posted on this site (all of which are negatively based).
Oh boy..here we go,,it’s the racist word, the most popular crutch of the day for people that say anything. So let’s see, a list of words so far that have hurt me ..ignorant? and racist? NOPE, not yet. I’ve posted 2000 comments on this site? Who’s ignorant? Mkay….
CapeCoralCat wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know how many "Mexican joints" there are? Apparently, you wouldn't be able to afford any restaurant that's open. Let's see... you joined in July and within 3 months time manage to post over 2,000 comments? What a loser! Don't you work? I actually work on a computer ALL day and know that I never posted more than 5 comments on any given site in the past 5 years. Why? Because I have a life.
You….you …mean to tell me you only post one comment a year and ….sniffle…you chose ME to grace a post with….I’m breaking into tears of joy…Thank You, I will print off this post and staple it to my wall of treasured awards..You are soooo kind. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and love.
CapeCoralCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so bitter because you had a miserable upbringing? Did Mommy not hug you enough? Did Daddy forget to tuck you in at night?
I like bitter chocaloate… Why are you asking of my upbringing? Why inclue my parents? Do you think THIS is what will strike my nerve or is it a question you’ve been asking yourself of you all your life? I don’t really understand.
CapeCoralCat wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really spend your time on getting a life and forgetting the negativity. Maybe you could take up knitting? Ballet? Karaoke? Better yet...do some research on the difference between one country's culture and the next. You do know what culture is, right? Just in case you don't...it's anything that exists OUTSIDE of the trailer park YERNOGOOD? No argument here. LOL
Tell me..how does one go about “getting a life” I mean if I asked every person I met today I suppose they’d say Be Born. Well we know I’ve been born because I’m pissing you off and you’re failing impressively to do the same. Knitting is for hillbilly’s like you, ballet is for gay’s like you and Karaoke is for PWT which you obviously are being that you know the difference between in and out of a trailer park.
CapeCoralCat wrote:
<quoted text>
YERNOGOOD? No argument here. LOL
Another that doesn’t get this…Yes…and I’m the ignorant one. I’m good with that.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#14 Oct 11, 2010
Shewolf wrote:
CapeCoralCat-that was so totally awesome what you said! I was roflmao! Thanks for that!:-)
Ahahahahhaaha....Ahahahahahhah a...Ahahahahhahha...Yeah, it was great wasn't it...Ahahhahahahaha...Aahahahh ahaaha. They really told him huh?..Ahahhaahhahaha...Ahahhah hahahaha!!
Shewolf

North Fort Myers, FL

#15 Oct 11, 2010
Yeah, it was great....considering it came from someone who obviously has an education, which obviously by your ignorant comments, you do not!
Now, I will waste no more of my time on the likes of you. Crawl back into whatever narrow minded little hole you crawled out of.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#16 Oct 11, 2010
Shewolf wrote:
Yeah, it was great....considering it came from someone who obviously has an education, which obviously by your ignorant comments, you do not!
Now, I will waste no more of my time on the likes of you. Crawl back into whatever narrow minded little hole you crawled out of.
Only a part of me crawls into that whole and I always come back out after a period of time. She likes it that way. As do I.
Chef Lisa Lucania

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Oct 12, 2010
I want to thank all of you for bringing so much attention to this particular blog. Especially "Yernogood". It's negative comments like yours that keep things alive and current. However, for future reference, please give a place a chance before tearing it apart. You know how hard it is to make it with a new business, so it's downright mean to make remarks on assumptions only. There are people's lives relying on that income. I am the Executive Chef of La Terraza 47 and since we are new, we need as much publicity as we can get, yes, even negative. When I put the restaurant's name in Google, this post came up on top. So thank you. In fact, I invite all of those who have commented on this topic to please come in when we open and LET ME KNOW YOU ARE THERE! I will buy you a Tapa or dessert on the house. Have a great day! See you at La Terraza 47!
LIZ

AOL

#18 Oct 12, 2010
Do you have an opening date yet?
Chef Lisa Lucania

Cape Coral, FL

#19 Oct 12, 2010
LIZ wrote:
Do you have an opening date yet?
We don't have an official date yet because of permits, but it looks like we should be open within the next 2-3 weeks. Hope to see you there!
LIZ

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2010
Chef Lisa Lucania wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have an official date yet because of permits, but it looks like we should be open within the next 2-3 weeks. Hope to see you there!
Keep us posted :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Opening...music, cars, free food, giveawa... 18 hr Bren 1
Possible name change for Ft. Myers bridge cause... Wed LEO 477 2
Thompson Sep 12 Concerned 1
Four Fort Myers kids overdose on Triple C Sep 3 LEO 477 1
Sgt. Young appears in court for domestic violen... Aug '14 lillian calloway 1
Many don't get the saggy pants-crime link Jun '14 STD free 4
Fort Myers Police investigate shooting on St. C... May '14 STD free 1
•••

Lee County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE